Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

[Desktop][Other] Blinding Lights by The Weeknd Not Playing!

So, When I try to listen to blinding lights, it skips the song and moves on to the next song in my playlist. It does not play any of them! The original, instrumental, and even the remix! I went as far as to make a entirely separate playlist for it. W...

• ...ar as to make a entirely separate playlist for it. When I click play, it says "This content is not Available." I made an alt account in the SAME browser and it worked just fine there. I have no clue w...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Regional Content

Hello. I'm using Spotify Premium, specifically I'm in a family plan. I am currently abroad and wanted to use this time to listen to music I can only get on Spotify locally (Ex: Von by Yoko Kanno.) Unfortunately, I am unable to. The song does not come...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I'm using Spotify Premium, specifically I'm in a family plan. I am currently abroad and wanted to use this time to listen to music I can only get on Spotify locally (Ex: Von by Yoko Kanno.) &...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with specific songs

this songs is not been played dont know whyhttps://open.spotify.com/track/42DWAKwbTvpiq08DbWkMwq (you will be alright)and the lyrics of true light by ang is also not available

• this songs is not been played dont know why https://open.spotify.com/track/42DWAKwbTvpiq08DbWkMwq (you will be alright) and the lyrics of true light by ang is also not available
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lookup songs by release date

Hello I need help, I would like to know if I can use a spreadsheet to look up an artist name and return the latest release by that artist and the date of the release.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I need help, I would like to know if I can use a spreadsheet to look up an artist name and return the latest release by that artist and the date of the release.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song wrongly taken down

Hello my name is Nick. I go by the artist name of Consciou$. About two months ago I released a song titled "By My Side feat Beats By Con". A few days ago Spotify took it down due to what they called artificial streams. I have released a multitude of ...

• Visitor
  • Hello my name is Nick. I go by the artist name of Consciou$. About two months ago I released a song titled "By My Side feat Beats By Con". A few days ago Spotify took it down due to what they called ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution There are 3 separate artists that are actually the same

PlanPremiumCountryDE My Question or IssueThe following separate artists called Needs are essentially the same artist:https://open.spotify.com/artist/2Bvtwg2HcGO0g1xjobQu0g?si=qop34MFtRyutns590kbdnQhttps://open.spotify.com/artist/0Z3uq6XwUvRFq3LzQkf5U...

• Plan Premium Country DE   My Question or Issue The following separate artists called Needs are essentially the same artist: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2Bvtwg2HcGO0g1xjobQu0g?si=qop34...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist not Searchable on Spotify

Howdy folks! My first track on Spotify has just gone live (uploaded in September last year, released today, Jan 8th) and the band name doesn't show up in search results. I can get to it via a direct link easily enough, but the music doesn't seem find...

spotify1.PNG Spotiyfy 2.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Howdy folks!   My first track on Spotify has just gone live (uploaded in September last year, released today, Jan 8th) and the band name doesn't show up in search results. I can get to it via ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stoner Rock playlist

Hey guys,I just put together a little playlist with many of my favorite stoner rock/metal songs. What are your favorite songs/artists?Let me expand this playlist with your suggestions, thanks ! https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:user:11179706360:...

• Regular
  • Hey guys, I just put together a little playlist with many of my favorite stoner rock/metal songs. What are your favorite songs/artists? Let me expand this playlist with your suggestions, thanks ! ...
  • SjB6
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes
  • metal
    rock
    Stoner
    Stoner Metal
    stoner rock
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Is It Frustrating Being a Beta Tester?

I was recently interested in becoming a beta tester to help out Spotify's company. Unfortunately, I've heard that beta testers typically experience crashes and glitches. I was curious to know how often and how severe these bugs are. I do not want to ...

• Music Fan
  • I was recently interested in becoming a beta tester to help out Spotify's company. Unfortunately, I've heard that beta testers typically experience crashes and glitches. I was curious to know how oft...
  • cdp1276
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

I have been missing music since 2018!

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceWindows 10, Mac, Android 10, iPad Pro (Affects all devices).Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSince 2018 I have noticed tracks that I've streamed forever have been disappearing from ...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Windows 10, Mac, Android 10, iPad Pro (Affects all devices). Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Since 2...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Request: Spotify-curated Chillhop Playlist!

Chillhop is missing as a playlist in the "Focus" category. With users like ChilledCow building a huge following over the past few years, I think there's a huge market that Spotify can capture if they curated their own Chillhop playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Chillhop is missing as a playlist in the "Focus" category. With users like ChilledCow building a huge following over the past few years, I think there's a huge market that Spotify can capture if they...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why didn't Eminem work??

Why didn't Eminem work? Or is that just move?

• Casual Listener
  • Why didn't Eminem work? Or is that just move?
  • basgosemeijer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Can't listen to Eminem
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I want the Classic 'Call of the Valley' back

Listed as on of the albums 'you have to hear before you die', Spotify has exchanged the original 'Hemisphere' album 'Call of the Valley' for another album with the same title. But this new one is certainly not an album you need to hear. I want the CL...

• Visitor
  • Listed as on of the albums 'you have to hear before you die', Spotify has exchanged the original 'Hemisphere' album 'Call of the Valley' for another album with the same title. But this new one is cer...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Search] songs from Japan

why is there no music of the great Yoshihisa Hirano, Akira Yamaoka? what about other songs from Japan? I really want to listen to their music

• Visitor
  • why is there no music of the great Yoshihisa Hirano, Akira Yamaoka? what about other songs from Japan? I really want to listen to their music 😞
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i would like this song added

ok so i have this song and its soooo good. i love it. sadly, its not on Spotify. only the cover is. i would love love LOVE if the original song was added. the song is "hey lover" by daughters of eve. you can find it on YouTube or here. https://youtu....

• Visitor
  • ok so i have this song and its soooo good. i love it. sadly, its not on Spotify. only the cover is. i would love love LOVE if the original song was added. the song is "hey lover" by daughters of eve....
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Song Unavailable after being out 2 months

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueMy song "Synapse" under my name Pat Dimitri is suddenly unavailable on spotify after being out for a couple months. I ran extensive ad campaigns across many platforms so I'm uns...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue My song "Synapse" under my name Pat Dimitri is suddenly unavailable on spotify after being out f...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artificial streaming music detected

After paying for a music marketing service, my girlfriend’s music was taken down. We discovered the service included an artificial bot which was inflating our streams. How can we recover our playlist and music?

• Visitor
  • After paying for a music marketing service, my girlfriend’s music was taken down. We discovered the service included an artificial bot which was inflating our streams. How can we recover our playlist...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My spotify stop playing in every device I connect with (pc, iphone)

A few days ago I couldn't listen to music as I use to because it stop instantly (any song or podcast)I dont know what else to do I already delete and download again the app on each decive PlanPremiumCountryColombiaDevice(iPhone 10 xr) My Question or ...

• A few days ago I couldn't listen to music as I use to because it stop instantly (any song or podcast) I dont know what else to do I already delete and download again the app on each decive  Pl...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes