Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Shows to recommend

Shows to recommend

I understand that the developers are trying out new features but I hope you see my feedback Why every  time I open Spotify, I see a recommended show called "THE SHITSHOW" by SHAGMAG with a thumbnail of two naked ladies and there's no way to remove it from my home window? This is inappropriate and what's even more disrespectful is putting another show where I can listen to the holy Quran  next to it. I believe that the "SHITSHOW" and show alike were never one of my frequently listenable shows thus I see no reason for it to be recommended. I understand that this may be purely by a coincidence however I really hope there's a we can sort this out because this is disrespectful to my religion. I hope we have an understanding

image.png
4 Replies

Please fix this.

Religion aside, I can't use Spotify in my car with my daughter because The SHITSHOW pops up on the screen as a suggestion. Just want I want her seeing, two topless women on my radio. I don't even listen to podcasts!!

Or if my wife just comes nearby and see two topless ladies on my phone or laptop screen. like WTH? embarrassing situation because of unnecessary recommendations. I never ever listen to any kind of shows

Hi folks,

Thank you for posting on the Community.

We're sorry to hear about this experience you've been having with that specific show. Sometimes you can see recommendations even if you don't regularly listen to those genres/topics. Even though it's not possible to manually remove them from your Home screen, they should disappear after some time. In the meantime, keep listening to your favorite artists and playlists to keep receiving recommendations that better adapt to your taste and listening habits.

You can also leave a +Vote on this idea that asks for the possibility to customize the Home Screen, allowing you to manually remove them.

Let us know if you have any questions. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts