Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Artists disappearing or unplayable

Artists disappearing or unplayable

Recently some artist albums disappeared or unplayable. The reason I chose spotify was part of these artists. Umm Kolthoum now has no playable albums e.g.

Please help, as the competitors now look better unfortunately.

3 Replies

If the artist has disappeared or is unplayable it is possible that spotify no longer has permission to play that track or artist. However there are many other wonderful artists on spotify to check out before going to one of the competitors 

I listen to a lot other artists.

Yet when I compared services, I chose Spotify thanks to the availability of vintage and older (50s/60s) artists (middle Eastern, and progressive rock mainly). I have all of this music on CDs, but it is not as convenient as streaming using Spotify.

Since these artists were available until last week, I am disappointed with Spotify that they have no page (I have not found such) to query to understand if an artist was removed or closed in my region or otherwise.

It is very unfortunate that there is no page or updating service and I too wish that they would tell us when they were going to remove and artist or song

Suggested posts