Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Hurriganes - Roadrunner removed

Why have Roadrunner by Hurriganes been removed from Spotify?  

• Why have Roadrunner by Hurriganes been removed from Spotify?  
  • lindhto
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Playback issue between Desktop & Webpage (The Antlers - Hospice)

Aritst: The AntlersAlbum: HospiceI can't play the album by the desktop software in Windows 10 but only track #7 "Two" (it says I can't play the song, if I have the file I can import it), but on the webpage the whole album can be played without any er...

• Aritst: The Antlers Album: Hospice I can't play the album by the desktop software in Windows 10 but only track #7 "Two" (it says I can't play the song, if I have the file I can import it), but on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello, urgently need an album taken down that was retracted months ago

Hello, I released album that needs to be taken down asap. It was retracted through reverbnation a couple of months ago, it is called Michael Rogel - Out of Timehttps://open.spotify.com/album/20X4gA39Ehul4fTxK4yuj2 Some of the tracks are being release...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I released album that needs to be taken down asap.  It was retracted through reverbnation a couple of months ago, it is called Michael Rogel - Out of Time https://open.spotify.com/album/...
  • michaelrogel
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The option never to hear music from certain artists

Wouldn't it be great to have the option to ban certain artists from ever entering your earholes. I'm a big fan of learning about new music through playlists but I hate having to switch from what I am doing to change the song. The data tracked could r...

• Wouldn't it be great to have the option to ban certain artists from ever entering your earholes. I'm a big fan of learning about new music through playlists but I hate having to switch from what I am...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music Add Request

The Motion by Drake was on the deluxe version of Nothing Was The Same a couple of months ago, but I went back to find it and the song is no longer there. Is there any way you could add it onto the deluxe version of that album?

• Casual Listener
  • The Motion by Drake was on the deluxe version of Nothing Was The Same a couple of months ago, but I went back to find it and the song is no longer there. Is there any way you could add it onto the de...
  • Westpointfb20
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • add music
    add song
    add songs
    Drake
    nothing was the same
    ovo
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm two different artists

My Artist name is Dan Love. I released a single and then an album but for some reason they're on different artists. Is it possible to fix that?

• My Artist name is Dan Love. I released a single and then an album but for some reason they're on different artists. Is it possible to fix that?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking personal and artist profile won't work

Hi,I'm a verified artist ( https://open.spotify.com/artist/56SpKYTYuMIsMidg3rYOrF )and have access to the Artists.spotify.com page to see stats etc.. However I can't access the bandpage using my personal profile, even though it says they are linked. ...

• Hi, I'm a verified artist ( https://open.spotify.com/artist/56SpKYTYuMIsMidg3rYOrF ) and have access to the Artists.spotify.com page to see stats etc.. However I can't access the bandpage using my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Linkin Park's "Frgt/10" does not play the right song.

When I try to play "Frgt/10" on webplayer and windows 10 app, the previous song on the album "Chali" plays. Although the correct length of "Frgt/10" appears, the song lasts 25 seconds, similar to "Chali." So "Chali" is put twice on the album while I ...

• Visitor
  • When I try to play "Frgt/10" on webplayer and windows 10 app, the previous song on the album "Chali" plays. Although the correct length of "Frgt/10" appears, the song lasts 25 seconds, similar to "Ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Regional Audience measurement based 'charts'/'playlists'

Hi there, I am trying to find regional audience measurement charts, that are capturing what tracks people in a certain country are starting to listen more (most likely new releases that potentially will be in the actual weekly top100 - 200 charts lat...

• Hi there,   I am trying to find regional audience measurement charts, that are capturing what tracks people in a certain country are starting to listen more (most likely new releases that pote...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Many Metal Bands and/or Albums/EPs

How come almost the entire discography by Fallujah is added but the most beautiful release is missing? We need to hear Nomadic; to me, Nomadic is by far the best Fallujah release. It's amazing.And c'mon, we have everything but Nomadic.Thank you.

• How come almost the entire discography by Fallujah is added but the most beautiful release is missing? We need to hear Nomadic; to me, Nomadic is by far the best Fallujah release. It's amazing. And ...
  • CubanoChaos
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A problem with spotify in Argentina

I find it annoying not being able to listen to zakk wylde´s music through my argentine account, this artist being on spotify. Could anyone tell me how to solve it?

• I find it annoying not being able to listen to zakk wylde´s music through my argentine account, this artist being on spotify. Could anyone tell me how to solve it?
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! james guthrie??

not a musician. so why is that name tagged to some pink floyd song titles??

• Casual Listener
  • not a musician. so why is that name tagged to some pink floyd song titles??
  • oknitro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Search within a Community topic thread

hi,i think it would be very helpful if it could be possible - at least when discussion topic is opened - to search just within that thread. especially if the discussion is long and consists of recommendations, it would be helpful being able to check ...

• Roadie
  • hi, i think it would be very helpful if it could be possible - at least when discussion topic is opened - to search just within that thread. especially if the discussion is long and c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Black label society

Please upload the album Order of The Black!! Thaaanks

• Casual Listener
  • Please upload the album Order of The Black!! Thaaanks
  • clebercorreap
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Blitzkreid song is messed up at the end

https://open.spotify.com/track/4XI6XRMjMApDttiFCHTg6L The song is about 3:46 long and is then followed by a mix of silence and static for almost 3 minutes. This has been going on for 3 months now.

• Roadie
  • https://open.spotify.com/track/4XI6XRMjMApDttiFCHTg6L   The song is about 3:46 long and is then followed by a mix of silence and static for almost 3 minutes.  This has been going on for 3...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Rapture released a new album... or did they?

This came up on my Release Radar playlist, but apparently Spotify got the albums and artist name mixed up, therefore giving the wrong impression that The Rapture are back together and put out a (terrible) new album.

93bdd2dc-6108-4645-88d9-960a104a1270.jpg
  • Music Fan
  • This came up on my Release Radar playlist, but apparently Spotify got the albums and artist name mixed up, therefore giving the wrong impression that The Rapture are back together and put out a (terr...
  • bnatal
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • rock
    the rapture
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album incorrectly tagged :)

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place.. but RAMIREZ dropped a new album called "Grey Gorilla" and it's not showing up on his artist page. I had to look for the album to find it - just want to make sure it's posted correctly so his fans can ...

• Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place.. but RAMIREZ dropped a new album called "Grey Gorilla" and it's not showing up on his artist page. I had to look for the album to find it - just want ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Issue on True To Self by Bryson Tiller

Bryson Tiller's new song "Don't Get too High" off his latest album "True To Self" plays the song "Don't" from his old album "T R A P S O U L" instead...anyone else having this issue?

• Bryson Tiller's new song "Don't Get too High" off his latest album "True To Self" plays the song "Don't" from his old album "T R A P S O U L" instead...anyone else having this issue?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Album under one of my favorite bands

The Gathering is the eighth studio album by American thrash metal band Testament, released on June 8, 1999. It was the first release the band had done with Spitfire Records. For some reason it is not among their other albums in your library. Would yo...

• Casual Listener
  • The Gathering is the eighth studio album by American thrash metal band Testament, released on June 8, 1999. It was the first release the band had done with Spitfire Records.  For some reason it ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes