Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

More smooth jazz titles

I'm a smooth jazz fan. I've listened to an internet radiostation. They are broadcasting beautiful smooth jazz music. But when I want to add some of the songs to my personal spotify playlist, they weren't available. So my request to spotify is to add ...

• I'm a smooth jazz fan. I've listened to an internet radiostation. They are broadcasting beautiful smooth jazz music. But when I want to add some of the songs to my personal spotify playlist, the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • smooth jazz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to become a artist?

Okay so Ive signed up as a artist but when I go to "get access" I cant find myself under "Select Artist" I cant even find my artist URL. The only URL I can find is the one under my User account but that doesnt work. And without this artist URL i cant...

• Okay so Ive signed up as a artist but when I go to "get access" I cant find myself under "Select Artist"   I cant even find my artist URL.  The only URL I can find is the one under my User ...
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Help
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song requesting.

I'm requesting a song which is called “Till The World Ends” by Britney Spears but is featuring Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha, that version is better than solo one.

• Regular
  • I'm requesting a song which is called “Till The World Ends” by Britney Spears but is featuring Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha, that version is better than solo one.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Disco
    Pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Monthly" Listeners or "Daily"?

It seems the "Monthly Listeners" is not actually monthly but daily. My number goes up and down daliy, so why call it "monthly"? For those of us with new artist profiles and therefore few listeners, the number shown is quite important! When someone se...

• It seems the "Monthly Listeners" is not actually monthly but daily. My number goes up and down daliy, so why call it "monthly"? For those of us with new artist profiles and therefore few listene...
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anderson paak spotify session MISSING?!?

sooo how come its still visible but cant play any of it? i live in the U.S not really sure if its a location issue but any new imput on this would be dope

• sooo how come its still visible but cant play any of it? i live in the U.S not really sure if its a location issue but any new imput on this would be dope
  • bennythecab
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with a playlist for Blind Guardian Tales From the Twilight World album

I created a playlist for Blind Guardian Tales From the Twilight Worldalbum, but the songs in this playlist are not uploaded to the aapdesktop, or to the android phone, I tried to create several playlistsby adding the songs of this album, without succ...

• I created a playlist for Blind Guardian Tales From the Twilight World album, but the songs in this playlist are not uploaded to the aap desktop, or to the android phone, I tried to create several p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dusk And Her Embrace, Cruelty and the Beast

I would like to know what happened to these two albums over the weekend. I love both Dusk and Cruelty and I was disappointed when they were both removed over the weekend. Spotify is already missing Damnation and a Day amoung other Cradle of Filth alb...

• I would like to know what happened to these two albums over the weekend. I love both Dusk and Cruelty and I was disappointed when they were both removed over the weekend. Spotify is already missing D...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

NieR Automata Original Soundtrack request.

Hope the Album NieR:Automata Original Soundtrack by MONACA can be added to the music cloud. Thanks spotify.

• Hope the Album  NieR:Automata Original Soundtrack  by MONACA  can be added to the music cloud. Thanks spotify.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes

Add Music

Would love to see the band Tool added to Spotify! Mostly the song Schism

• Would love to see the band Tool added to Spotify! Mostly the song Schism
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to Access My Verified Account?

i was wondering how could i access my artist account? i have an account (like a listeners account/premium) thru my facebook but i just got verified 2 weeks ago on my official profile which is ran thru Tunecore, how do i access my verified account so ...

• Casual Listener
  • i was wondering how could i access my artist account? i have an account (like a listeners account/premium) thru my facebook  but i just got verified 2 weeks ago on my official profile ...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Musics Blocked

Hey guys!I just saw that today one of my favorite rapper xxxtentacion had his all musics uploaded to his account and so i downloaded them. A few minutes ago i saw that they arent there and when i searched for them they were grey-ish and i could click...

• Hey guys! I just saw that today one of my favorite rapper xxxtentacion had his all musics uploaded to his account and so i downloaded them. A few minutes ago i saw that they arent there and when i s...
  • nasip1985
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EP apparently available, but doesn't show up in music collection when I save it

when I search it on google, Spotify gives me a link to COIN's EP Saturdays, and it gives me the option to save the songs to my music, but when I open up the actual application, the songs aren't available? I was just wondering why Spotify tells me tha...

• when I search it on google, Spotify gives me a link to COIN's EP Saturdays, and it gives me the option to save the songs to my music, but when I open up the actual application, the songs aren't avail...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Move to Top in Playlist

I couldn't post in the Ideas board, and I'm new here. I got the error "form.MessageEditor.action.ChooseBoard.error" but that's not my idea or question. I wanted to throw out the idea for getting a "Move to Top" selection in the context menu when addi...

• I couldn't post in the Ideas board, and I'm new here. I got the error "form.MessageEditor.action.ChooseBoard.error" but that's not my idea or question.   I wanted to throw out the idea for get...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

What song do we want that spotify doesnt have

There are a lot of songs that I wish Spotify had. Like this one song call "Ready Aim Fire' by Imagine Dragons. Please Spotify, add songs like these to your list. Pandora even has this song.

• There are a lot of songs that I wish Spotify had. Like this one song call "Ready Aim Fire' by Imagine Dragons. Please Spotify, add songs like these to your list. Pandora even has this song.
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add A Song

Can I request a hard to find song be added to Spotify ?Weekend by DJ **bleep**(alternative word for **bleep**) 1990 Low Spirit RecordingsThanks

• Can I request a hard to find song be added to Spotify ? Weekend by DJ **bleep**(alternative word for **bleep**) 1990 Low Spirit Recordings Thanks
  • syafa331
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unknown dave matthews song

Hi,Can not find a dave matthews song; gravediggerhttps://youtu.be/H_Gi7revlSQAm a just blind or isn't it listed?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Can not find a dave matthews song; gravedigger https://youtu.be/H_Gi7revlSQ Am a just blind or isn't it listed?
  • buffalorapids50
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist name typo

The artist Metatron Omega is shown as 'Megatron' Omega in Spotify. This issue is not good for the musical group because it might be misleading also the Last.fm statistics are all messed up. Googled to find a solution but it seems that posting here wa...

• Regular
  • The artist Metatron Omega is shown as 'Megatron' Omega in Spotify. This issue is not good for the musical group because it might be misleading also the Last.fm statistics are all messed up. Googled t...
  • Nerjal
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Song requests?

Can you add "Messy Murder Scenes" by Mozzy? Please

• Can you add "Messy Murder Scenes" by Mozzy? Please
  • ShyRaptor
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

陳奕迅 "New Order" is not the real "New Order"

陳奕迅 "New Order" is not the real "New Order" when playing in Sportify, It is "1874". Please give me back the real "New Order".

• Casual Listener
  • 陳奕迅 "New Order" is not the real "New Order" when playing in Sportify, It is "1874". Please give me back the real "New Order".
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonny and Cher - All I Ever Need Is You

They have the wrong cover for this album and all but two songs are wrong in the track list.The Song list acording to my copy should be ...1. All I Ever Need Is You, 2. Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling,3. More Today Than Yesterday, 4. Crystal Clear /...

• Casual Listener
  • They have the wrong cover for this album and all but two songs are wrong in the track list. The Song list acording to my copy should be ... 1. All I Ever Need Is You, 2. Here Comes That Rainy Day F...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Album Art and Tracklist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes