Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Solved!! Cannot acces to my artist account!

Hi!I want to manage my bands on spotify. My music is on spotify months ago. I registred on https://artists.spotify.com/ , but i dont get acces to my bands. And i dont get any messages from the artist acceptance.Bye:Peter

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I want to manage my bands on spotify. My music is on spotify months ago. I registred on https://artists.spotify.com/ , but i dont get acces to my bands. And i dont get any messages from the arti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

create spotify for artist account

Hi , i just want to ask how can i create a spotify artist account.Im not an artist but a i just want to upload some tracks i have produce . So , How can i have a artist account without paying a website for uploading my music? ThanksCheers.

• Hi , i just want to ask how can i create a spotify artist account. Im not an artist but a i just want to upload some tracks i have produce .   So , How can i have a artist account without pay...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to the singles tab? Now lots of music that is there, just isn't visible because it's n

What happened to the singles tab? Now lots of music that is there, just isn't visible because it's not from an album.

• What happened to the singles tab? Now lots of music that is there, just isn't visible because it's not from an album.
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album uses remix of song instead of original.

How does one get that fix. An album I listen to uses the remix version and the original version of the song is missing from Spotify

• How does one get that fix. An album I listen to uses the remix version and the original version of the song is missing from Spotify  
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wu Massacre in the Ghost B.C. Albums?

I dont think that Ghost wrote or had anything to do with those albums that show up on the Artist Page... Really sort of strange that it ended up like that. When you end up shuffle playing their song bank you get some Wu Tang Clan in there, not really...

• Casual Listener
  • I dont think that Ghost wrote or had anything to do with those albums that show up on the Artist Page... Really sort of strange that it ended up like that. When you end up shuffle playing their song ...
  • cezarmiranda
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Ghost BC
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

MORE KOREAN SONGS

Spotiy is very convenient if you are using IOS phones since it saves storage space but it is missing a lot of Kpop songs. It is quite disappointing as a user who hopes to search the different titles only to realize it is not available. Knowing that i...

• Spotiy is very convenient if you are using IOS phones since it saves storage space but it is missing a lot of Kpop songs. It is quite disappointing as a user who hopes to search the different titles ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Atmosphere presale code for Strummers Please?Any recent one may work

Presale is today for strummers 8/15 but I've seen on other threads of other artists the code from the surrounding dates will work.

• Casual Listener
  • Presale is today for strummers 8/15 but I've seen on other threads of other artists the code from the surrounding dates will work.
  • Stacdog
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Recommended Albums - Definitely broken.

Greetings music-goers, mods, admins and the like. Recommended Albums under "What's New" is a mixture of broken and just.... bad. It doesn't even seem to be influenced by music tastes, and im sick and tired of logging in seeing Ed Sheerans face next t...

• Greetings music-goers, mods, admins and the like.   Recommended Albums under "What's New" is a mixture of broken and just.... bad. It doesn't even seem to be influenced by music tastes, and ...
  • DownBear
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Unauthroized Music on Spotify

Hey, I have some Unauthrorized music played and streamed on spotify and I need it off! I have contacted them several times with no reply and i have been ignored! Now i would like spotify to take it off! Here is the link to it! https://play.spotify.co...

• Hey, I have some Unauthrorized music played and streamed on spotify and I need it off! I have contacted them several times with no reply and i have been ignored! Now i would like spotify to take it o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Oddział Zamknięty - Empty band/ no songs

Hello, I tried to find a popular band in my country on spotify - Oddział Zamknięty. I found only a cover of them - Jary Oddział Zamknięty. The other one has only 2 song that hasnt even been recorded by them. Im sure that many people in my country tri...

• Hello, I tried to find a popular band in my country on spotify - Oddział Zamknięty. I found only a cover of them - Jary Oddział Zamknięty. The other one has only 2 song that hasnt even been recorded ...
  • Jokerowsk
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Fine People

They need to bring Cat Stevens Two Fine People to spotify also bring back Jeff Lynne

• Regular
  • They need to bring Cat Stevens Two Fine People to spotify also bring back Jeff Lynne
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Engenheiros do Hawaii and Legiao Urbana content to Canadian users

Hello there, Is it possible to have more content of the following Brazilian bands avaiable to Canada? Engenheiros do HawaiiLegiao Urbana - this is is really behind. Thanks,

• Music Fan
  • Hello there,   Is it possible to have more content of the following Brazilian bands avaiable to Canada?   Engenheiros do Hawaii Legiao Urbana - this is is really behind.  &n...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add songs

Can you pls add hakuna matata (remixmaniacs trap remix) and can you feel the Love tonight (mau kilauea's tropiska remix)

• Can you pls add hakuna matata (remixmaniacs trap remix) and can you feel the Love tonight (mau kilauea's tropiska remix)
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Gerardo Ortiz álbum archivos de mi vida

Quiero escuchar el album archivos de mi vida de Gerardo Ortiz y no está disponible, estoy en México, por que pasa esto?

• Quiero escuchar el album archivos de mi vida de Gerardo Ortiz y no está disponible, estoy en México, por que pasa esto?
  • Lopo23
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • album artist
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Rome 2000 Album missing

Rome 2000, is a great album how can you make this available.Greatly appreciated!!

• Rome 2000, is a great album how can you make this available. Greatly appreciated!!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More Music Being Taken Off

I am obsessed with an artist named Spelles. Yesterday her music was working fine and every song was there (even the ones I didn't save). But today, I went to go listen to her and none of her music is there and I'm really curious why?

• I am obsessed with an artist named Spelles. Yesterday her music was working fine and every song was there (even the ones I didn't save). But today, I went to go listen to her and none of her music is...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong version of Little Feat song on The Last Record Album

Version of "All That You Dream" is the rare alternate take with John Hall on lead guitar instead of Lowell. It was only issued as a promotional item and never on the album. Linda Ronstadt is not on any Little Feat version of this song. Please restore...

• Version of "All That You Dream" is the rare alternate take with John Hall on lead guitar instead of Lowell. It was only issued as a promotional item and never on the album. Linda Ronstadt is not on a...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Why is the Hootie and the Blowfish album Cracked Rear View not uploaded?

I'm specifically looking for the song "let her cry" by Hootie and the Blowfish. I've also noticed the album Cracked Rear View is not uploaded either.

• I'm specifically looking for the song "let her cry" by Hootie and the Blowfish. I've also noticed the album Cracked Rear View is not uploaded either.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist Help

So I need some help. I have a fanbase on soundcloud and am looking to move over to spotify. So I made a new spotify user account which I planned on being my artists account (it is premium by the way). I went onto get access and proceeded to try verif...

• Casual Listener
  • So I need some help.   I have a fanbase on soundcloud and am looking to move over to spotify.   So I made a new spotify user account which I planned on being my artists account (it is p...
  • Oisin907
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes