Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Add a new song

Please add T-Pain's mashup of his songs that he sings without auto tune. Here's the link on YouTube if that helps: https://youtu.be/yfX7mCHbroc

• Please add T-Pain's mashup of his songs that he sings without auto tune. Here's the link on YouTube if that helps: https://youtu.be/yfX7mCHbroc
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Periphery Missing Albums

Good day: All periphery albums has been removed, is this a temporal license thing on mexico or World wide, is it going to be resolved? thanks in advance and best regards

• Good day:   All periphery albums has been removed, is this a temporal license thing on mexico or World wide, is it going to be resolved?   thanks in advance and best regards
  • LuigiCarranza
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music from other countries

Hey! I live in Mexico and there's one artist from Germany (Andreas Bourani) that apparently has one song, but I know there are two albums (I don't know how but I found one and saved it to my library and I could hear it but it was weird, it appeared a...

• Hey! I live in Mexico and there's one artist from Germany (Andreas Bourani) that apparently has one song, but I know there are two albums (I don't know how but I found one and saved it to my library ...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Hi everyone.. Can you please add Jordan Knight's self titled album? The one where the single 'Give It To You' came from. Please???

• Hi everyone.. Can you please add Jordan Knight's self titled album? The one where the single 'Give It To You' came from. Please???
  • Josh_772
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Noora noor_gone with the wind?

Cannot find the song. Anyone?

• Cannot find the song. Anyone?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Song 'Audio'

Hey Spotify, Just wanted to note you guys on a little mistake on Company Flow's album "Funcrusher Plus". The tracklisting is correct, but the tracks audios are mixed up (track 7 "Lune TNS", track 8 "Help Wanted" & track 9 "Population Control"). "Lune...

• Hey Spotify,  Just wanted to note you guys on a little mistake on Company Flow's album "Funcrusher Plus". The tracklisting is correct, but the tracks audios are mixed up (track 7 "Lune TNS", tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

PLEASE allow artist playlists....PLEASE

The fact that we cannot make playlists as artists makes no sense in any way. The ONLY reason I made the playlist on my user account was because I couldn't make one on my artist account and then they told me "oh well feature it on your artist page eve...

• Regular
  • The fact that we cannot make playlists as artists makes no sense in any way. The ONLY reason I made the playlist on my user account was because I couldn't make one on my artist ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Add this song to spotify

Hello Wondering why the song: Looking for the magic by Dwight twilley band has been removed from spotify.Tried to search it on google. thats when i saw it was on spotify earlier.PLEASE bring the song back!

• Hello 🙂 Wondering why the song: Looking for the magic by Dwight twilley band has been removed from spotify. Tried to search it on google. thats when i saw it was on spotify earlier. PLEASE bring ...
  • sachinbahal
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

"Related Artists" metadata linked to different band with same name

Hi! My band Cool Moon (US) is having a problem with the "Related Artists" of another Cool Moon (The Netherlands). We are receiving their Related Artist history for ours and it puts us at a search/discovery disadvantage. Our album launched on June 30,...

• Casual Listener
  • ...or our content? I've linked both pages to this post so you can see what I'm talking about.   I also remember on day one it was extremely hard to find our artist page on the search. The Cool M...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metadata correction
    relat
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have songs on my artist profile that aren't mine

So I recently started using Spotify more and I noticed that under my artist profile there is music there that isn't by myself. I would like to remove these possibly.What can be done here & how soon? I have attached a picture of the others releases.Ki...

• So I recently started using Spotify more and I noticed that under my artist profile there is  music there that isn't by myself. I would like to remove these possibly. What can be done here &amp...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happened to Calan Mai?

All the songs by Calan Mai appear to be removed from spotify? They were really great and will be missed unless spotify can bring them back!

• All the songs by Calan Mai appear to be removed from spotify? They were really great and will be missed unless spotify can bring them back!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

request music

please add in the summer by INFINITE.thank you!!

• please add in the summer by INFINITE.thank you!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Access to my Artist Page

Hello, I was wondering how long does it take to get access to my Artist Page?I have put / send the request a while ago and NOTHING no answer from Spotify NOTHING.We just released a new song and there's no information on our page or NOTHING.I'm so fru...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I was wondering how long does it take to get access to my Artist Page? I have put / send the request a while ago and NOTHING no answer from Spotify NOTHING. We just released a new s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted my playlist

I just accidentally deleted my playlist 'work1' on my spotify app. When i did try to recover it I got an error message. Can you help me recover it?

• I just accidentally deleted my playlist 'work1' on my spotify app. When i did try to recover it I got an error message. Can you help me recover it?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Access - URGENT

I have sent three requests for artist access on Spotify with no response. There is a new album release coming soon and our team needs access to this profile in order to get it ready, and also to get stats on the single that came out last week. Access...

• Casual Listener
  • I have sent three requests for artist access on Spotify with no response.  There is a new album release coming soon and our team needs access to this profile in order to get it ready, and also t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

B.A.P Albums removed from spotify?

I don't know if anyone noticed, but almost all B.A.P Albums was removed from the artists' profile and my playlists, now there is only "Best. Absolute. Perfect." and "UNLIMITED" left, and the singles.Do anyone know anything about this?

• I don't know if anyone noticed, but almost all B.A.P Albums was removed from the artists' profile and my playlists, now there is only "Best. Absolute. Perfect." and "UNLIMITED" left, and the singles....
  • MaeLyn
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlisting

Who can I talk to about getting music on pre made playlists?

• Who can I talk to about getting music on pre made playlists?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

request song to be carried by Spotify

Beautiful Portuguese pop song. Mariana by Divahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbDajKQvYU0

• Roadie
  • Beautiful Portuguese pop song.   Mariana by Diva https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbDajKQvYU0
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add

Hi I love spotify but i would love it even more if you could add a song by Rick Ross. It's called "Geechi Liberace". Amazing song people need to hear it and im sure they'll love it!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I love spotify but i would love it even more if you could add a song by Rick Ross. It's called "Geechi Liberace". Amazing song people need to hear it and im sure they'll love it!!!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Is there anyway to offer Spotify Premium to the members who have a lot of followers on their playlists? Just a suggestion.

• Roadie
  • Is there anyway to offer Spotify Premium to the members who have a lot of followers on their playlists? Just a suggestion.
  • JordanOakley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes