Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes

Songs

One of my favorite songs that was in my playlist is no longer there when I swipe through songs it shows up then disappears (the song is 180 sec lil Uzi very diss) does spotify or sometimes the artists take music off? Please help

• One of my favorite songs that was in my playlist is no longer there when I swipe through songs it shows up then disappears (the song is 180 sec lil Uzi very diss) does spotify or sometimes the artist...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music request

Please add "Working For It" remix with Rich Chigga. Here is the official link to the youtube video. RICH CHIGGA x ZHU. x SKRILLEX x THEY. - Working For It (Official ...

• Please add "Working For It" remix with Rich Chigga. Here is the official link to the youtube video. RICH CHIGGA x ZHU. x SKRILLEX x THEY. - Working For It (Official ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sorting options

Hi, pretty new ti spotify but i am using tracks as backing for my gigs so would like to have tracks in the order i want to simg them in a list... at the moment i am only able to put the songs into a list and they are automatically arranged alphabetic...

• Hi, pretty new ti spotify but i am using tracks as backing for my gigs so would like to have tracks in the order i want to simg them in a list... at the moment i am only able to put the songs into a ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Clubmusic] Automatic Drops

Hey guys, hope that this Question is in the right Forum.So, last night i listened to a lot of of Clubmusic Playlist's (some created by Spotify and some of Friends)I noticed at a Playlist, that after the End of a song, the next one started immediately...

• Hey guys, hope that this Question is in the right Forum. So, last night i listened to a lot of of Clubmusic Playlist's (some created by Spotify and some of Friends) I noticed at a Playlist, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Radio

Seen some hate for the Album Radio feature, wondered what the general opinion was!? I'm a big fan, since it came along I've discovered a bunch of new music I don't think I'd possibly have come across without just letting it play, seems very well tune...

• Seen some hate for the Album Radio feature, wondered what the general opinion was!? I'm a big fan, since it came along I've discovered a bunch of new music I don't think I'd possibly have come across...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Song on wrong Artist

This song is placed on the wrong artist. The Artist it's placed at has no connection to it. Please replace it. GreetzAl from Tempest

• Casual Listener
  •  <iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify%3Atrack%3A2LhvcP91ZOYA1FJIAOFCZJ" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>   This song ...
  • PilotAC
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Eva Cassidy - Songbird

Any chance you can get this added, it's such a beatiful song. There are loads of versions available but no others get near it....................

• Any chance you can get this added, it's such a beatiful song. There are loads of versions available but no others get near it....................
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back Disco Fries House Party playlist

The other day I listen to this playlist, but when I try to find it, I cant, its gone. Its there other way to view the songs of this playlist? https://open.spotify.com/party/5PvezX145FeXaahhOrbW7t

• The other day I listen to this playlist, but when I try to find it, I cant, its gone. Its there other way to view the songs of this playlist?   https://open.spotify.com/party/5PvezX145FeXaahhO...
  • sklskl0
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [All Platforms] Podcast Submissions

Gentlemen, how do I proceed so that my Podcast content appears in Spotify's podcasts? My podcasts are distributed by Podomatic - http://www.podomatic.com/radioipb and Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/br/podcast/radio-ipb-podcasts/id931536001?mt=2 Tha...

• Regular
  • Gentlemen, how do I proceed so that my Podcast content appears in Spotify's podcasts?  My podcasts are distributed by Podomatic - http://www.podomatic.com/radioipb and Itunes: h...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Chris Rea

Why can't I find La Passione from Chris Rea in Spotify ?

• Why can't I find La Passione from Chris Rea in Spotify ?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country

There needs to be more female artists on the country playlist. The ratio of men to women is kind of ridiculous. Women are a huge part of country music.

• There needs to be more female artists on the country playlist. The ratio of men to women is kind of ridiculous. Women are a huge part of country music.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify playlist

PLEASE. Please bring back the spotify and chill playlist,(it was in 2016) including songs like 'caretaker (feat.SZA)' and 'tried to' (folded like fabric) as I really would like that playlist.

• PLEASE. Please bring back the spotify and chill playlist,(it was in 2016)  including songs like 'caretaker (feat.SZA)' and 'tried to' (folded like fabric) as I really would like that playlist.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify puts every newly added song at the top of the shuffle queue

Ok, I just added like 20 new songs to my playlist. So I set spotify to play on shuffle mode, but now it puts every new song at the very top of the queue, and just shuffles those before I can get to any other so that I previously added to my playlist....

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, I just added like 20 new songs to my playlist. So I set spotify to play on shuffle mode, but now it puts every new song at the very top of the queue, and just shuffles those before I can get to a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Add Face Everything And Rise (acoustic)!

Idk about you but i cant find the song Face Everything And Rise as acoustic by Papa Roach.I've even got a link to it, not the song only but the song is in there (live though) and im to lazy to edit the other parts out.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=...

• Casual Listener
  • Idk about you but i cant find the song Face Everything And Rise as acoustic by Papa Roach. I've even got a link to it, not the song only but the song is in there (live though) and im to lazy to edit...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing/Unavailable Content

I know this has been brought up before, but I've never seen a specific answer... I know about the rights of the artists and music labels, and that Spotify needs permission from them to feature their music. They say this every time someone makes a sug...

• Music Fan
  • ...eature their music. They say this every time someone makes a suggestion about a track or album to add to Spotify.   Is there a place though where Spotify users can suggest new content and w...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

30 second limit

Hello The 30 second limit is another reason to leave Spotify - I am a paying member, paying for music I mostly already own, and now I can't share it. Why is this? I pay already, and I can get the whole song on the Spotify player? This is pathetic cus...

• Hello   The 30 second limit is another reason to leave Spotify - I am a paying member, paying for music I mostly already own, and now I can't share it.   Why is this? I pay already, and...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaving Las Vegas Soundtrack

Hi Spotify!I would like to request the Leaving Las Vegas movie sound track. I'be been looking for it on Spotify but it isn't listed.Thank you.M. Rodero

• Hi Spotify! I would like to request the Leaving Las Vegas movie sound track. I'be been looking for it on Spotify but it isn't listed. Thank you. M. Rodero
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

why cant spotify find kid ink , ghost. also wiz kalifa, ozs & lbs??

just wondering why spotify cannot find ghost by kid ink. also cannot find ozs & lbs by wiz kalifa... what up wit that??

• just wondering why spotify cannot find ghost by kid ink.  also cannot find ozs & lbs by wiz kalifa...  what up wit that??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes