Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Single favorited does not match the album release of the same song

If you like a single released by an artist, say "Feel it Still" from Portugal. The Man. When the actual album, "Woodstock", is released the song "Feel it Still" is not auto-favorited from the album. Is there a way Spotify can smart-identify that thes...

• If you like a single released by an artist, say "Feel it Still" from Portugal. The Man. When the actual album, "Woodstock", is released the song "Feel it Still" is not auto-favorited from the album. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

This is: Travis Scott

I know there many other artists with This is playlists. And was wondering why there is not one for Travis Scott. Cuz those playlists are great

• I know there many other artists with This is playlists. And was wondering why there is not one for Travis Scott. Cuz those playlists are great
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant see my friends list it just shows random people not my actual friends

So I'm trying to be able to see my friends list and I cant. I have friends on my account but i dont see them on the friend tab. It shows random people i dont know however. This is what it looks like right now https://gyazo.com/ae3690fb4fcfb1ad599c145...

• So I'm trying to be able to see my friends list and I cant. I have friends on my account but i dont see them on the friend tab. It shows random people i dont know however. This is what it looks like ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SONG NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO SPOTIFY

Spotify needs to add a song Named ''pay for you'' with Skizzy Mars (feat. G-Eazy)

• Spotify needs to add a song Named ''pay for you'' with Skizzy Mars (feat. G-Eazy)
  • sarahlousiem7
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify Traffic Jam

So I have spotify premium but I can't watch traffic jams, I go to the website and press the open on spotify button, and all it appears is "TRAFFIC JAMS" with a play button, I press play and nothing happens

• So I have spotify premium but I can't watch traffic jams, I go to the website and press the open on spotify button, and all it appears is "TRAFFIC JAMS" with a play button, I press play and nothing h...
  • sarahlousiem7
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

where is "beyonce - sorry" in spotify?

i understand theres not all of youtube songs i mean the most known ones but beyonce i don't understand why is not that song from there? if you can help, thanks by the way

• i understand theres not all of youtube songs i mean the most known ones but beyonce i don't understand why is not that song from there? if you can help, thanks by the way
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Bollywood

Bollywood music please

• Bollywood music please
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Nusrat Fateh Ali songs

Where did all the songs from Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan go?? I had quite a few songs but almost all of them are missing...

• Where did all the songs from Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan go?? I had quite a few songs but almost all of them are missing...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Pulled song

As of today the beautiful song "Worth a Shot" by Heidi Raye is no longer available on Spotify in Sweden. Something must have gone wrong, needs to fixed ASAP.

• As of today the beautiful song "Worth a Shot" by Heidi Raye is no longer available on Spotify in Sweden. Something must have gone wrong, needs to fixed ASAP. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pulled song
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't hear specific songs from an album.

Hello.I found this german song on Youtube, and I would like to listen to it on Spotify, but can't find it. The song exists on spotify, but I simply can't find it. Though, I can listen to other songs from the album.The song is: Bonez MC & Raf Camora f...

• Hello. I found this german song on Youtube, and I would like to listen to it on Spotify, but can't find it. The song exists on spotify, but I simply can't find it. Though, I can listen to other song...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It

Can you please add gangsta rap made me do it from Ice Cube?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA&list=PL8D4F6E375835CD79&index=187

• Can you please add gangsta rap made me do it from Ice Cube? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA&list=PL8D4F6E375835CD79&index=187
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Take It Down - John Hiatt

A lot of John Hiatt songs but can't find a beauty titled Take It Down

• A lot of John Hiatt songs but can't find a beauty titled Take It Down
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Folk Rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add Duncan Browne's - Wild Places

I miss Duncan Browne's album "Wild Places" with the iconic song "The Wild Places". Is there a reason this isn't available?

• I miss Duncan Browne's album "Wild Places" with the iconic song "The Wild Places". Is there a reason this isn't available?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify presale code for Chelsea Wolfe in San Francisco?

I'm a premium user--but where does one find the presale code??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• I'm a premium user--but where does one find the presale code??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Requesting and How

I am looking for Sia's song called "Freeze You Out" is there a way to request it on Spotify as a single on Sia's Spotify page

• I am looking for Sia's song called "Freeze You Out" is there a way to request it on Spotify as a single on Sia's Spotify page
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Does anyone have Chelsea Wolfe's PHOENIX Presale Ticket code? ❤❤❤

Hi. I am wondering if anyone has the presale code for Chelsea Wolfe's Phoenix concert. I would appriciate greatly❣ : ) Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.  I am wondering if anyone has the presale code for Chelsea Wolfe's Phoenix concert.     I would appriciate greatly❣ : )   Thank you. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#tbt Playlist

I don't know who the heck is in charge of updating/compiling the #tbt Playlist every week, but they need to GET OFF the 90's music kick!!! Almost every single week is 90's-themed, the list just gets shuffled a bit. There are plenty of other decades, ...

• I don't know who the heck is in charge of updating/compiling the #tbt Playlist every week, but they need to GET OFF the 90's music kick!!! Almost every single week is 90's-themed, the list just gets ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist as an artist

Hi, My name is Marc and I'm a brazilian musician under the name "Diskover".I'm having a huge problem. When I created my spotify account I did it via Facebook, so now I don't know why I'm not able to create playlists as "Diskover", only as Marc Matthi...

• Hi,   My name is Marc and I'm a brazilian musician under the name "Diskover".I'm having a huge problem. When I created my spotify account I did it via Facebook, so now I don't know why I'm not...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Artist material

My band (People Corrupting People) used to have all our albums available through Spotify, but sometime over the last week they all disappeared except for our newest album (Fat Cat) and 1/3 of our Listeners/Followers disappeared as well. I can't find ...

• My band (People Corrupting People) used to have all our albums available through Spotify, but sometime over the last week they all disappeared except for our newest album (Fat Cat) and 1/3 of ou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify vs spoticast

Hey there.Anyone else experiencing when listening to spoticast on another device (say xbox), a lot of the songs sounds different to the ones on your spotify (phone, tablet, pc)?I listened to a song by Ludacris yesterday on spoticast, that ive been li...

• Hey there. Anyone else experiencing when listening to spoticast on another device (say xbox), a lot of the songs sounds different to the ones on your spotify (phone, tablet, pc)? I listened to a so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes