Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Limp Bizkit Greatest hits album explicit doesn't available

Hi . It seems that Limp Bizkit - Greatest hits album is not available in the Explicit version . All I could find is the clean one . Tried to search for a solution here in the forum but couldn't find anything ... Any suggestions ?

• Visitor
  • Hi .    It seems that Limp Bizkit - Greatest hits album is not available in the Explicit version . All I could find is the clean one . Tried to search for a solution here in the forum but...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • clean
    Explicit
    Limp Bizkit
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Album request

Can you guys please add Crazy Town's Gift of Game album that isnt clean edited? I find it odd out of the entire album that up right now, two are explicit while one of them being the outro...I checked to see if there was a drop down thing for the expl...

• Casual Listener
  • Can you guys please add Crazy Town's Gift of Game album that isnt clean edited?  I find it odd out of the entire album that up right now, two are explicit while one of them being the outro...I c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Albums that need to be added

Aaliyah- one in a million, aaliyah, I care 4 uTank - force of nature, one man, sex love & pain

• Casual Listener
  • Aaliyah- one in a million, aaliyah, I care 4 u Tank - force of nature, one man, sex love & pain
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Music Add Request

Hey team Spotify! Was really hoping that you could please add: Roberta Childs - Dreams (pm club mix) & Noemi - In My Dreams (XXL Mix) Two of my favourite mixes and the nostalgia will definitely help with the gym pumps! Thanks!

• Hey team Spotify!   Was really hoping that you could please add:   Roberta Childs - Dreams (pm club mix)   &   Noemi - In My Dreams (XXL Mix)   Two of my favour...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify New Ad Song?

The new spotify ad, it's the one with 2 girls in a car with brown hair and they're singing a song, what is that song? Please someone help, It's been stuck in my head for ages and I don't know the same!!

• The new spotify ad, it's the one with 2 girls in a car with brown hair and they're singing a song, what is that song? Please someone help, It's been stuck in my head for ages and I don't know the sam...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Seona Dancing

Can you please add Ricky Gervais' Seona Dancing More To Lose?

• Can you please add Ricky Gervais' Seona Dancing More To Lose?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Broadway Musical

Spotify use to have lots broadway musical playlist in Trending but not much now anymore, why?

• Spotify use to have lots broadway musical playlist in Trending but not much now anymore, why? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song replaced with another song

I had the song "My Brothers" by the artist Ralo on a playlist, then randomly the song was changed to another song. I go tot he artist album that I got the song from and I see the song is gone and replaced with this new song. I search the internet to ...

• I had the song "My Brothers" by the artist Ralo on a playlist, then randomly the song was changed to another song. I go tot he artist album that I got the song from and I see the song is gone and rep...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Album

Please... get the Highland Glory album called "Twist of faith" im pissed that it aint there and if i cant list to all i need then ill cancel my sub...

• Please... get the Highland Glory album called "Twist of faith" im pissed that it aint there and if i cant list to all i need then ill cancel my sub...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request

Can the song Here comes the boom -nelly from the longest yard be added on Spotify?

• Can the song Here comes the boom -nelly from the longest yard be added on Spotify?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing blindside's album

Please add blindside's a thought just crushed my mind album

• Please add blindside's a thought just crushed my mind album
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

New releases - Classical

Is it possible that there´s some error in Classical-New releases section? Cause I haven´t seen any new album for some 4 weeks or so....are albums in geners section sorted "First in the overview=Last released(added by Spotify)?

• Is it possible that there´s some error in Classical-New releases section? Cause I haven´t seen any new album for some 4 weeks or so. ...are albums in geners section sorted "First in the overview=Las...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn Down for What - Punk Goes Pop

Does anyone know what happened to this song? It was on Punk Goes Pop Vol. 5 or 6. It was by Ice-T and Upon a Burning Body. It was one of my fav songs from the albums.

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know what happened to this song? It was on Punk Goes Pop Vol. 5 or 6. It was by Ice-T and Upon a Burning Body. It was one of my fav songs from the albums.
  • 0rachaelhughes0
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Related Artist / Radio

Been waiting for my related artist and artist radio to show on my profile. Does it usually take a while?

• Roadie
  • Been waiting for my related artist and artist radio to show on my profile. Does it usually take a while?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do we get logics old music on spotify?

I think spotify should ask for logics old music, it has been requested many times, such as "the spotlight"...a very good song made by logic before he was famous and in college, if spotify does not have the authority to do that than how can i contact ...

• Regular
  • I think spotify should ask for logics old music, it has been requested many times, such as "the spotlight"...a very good song made by logic before he was famous and in college, if spotify does not ha...
  • uglyface5000
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Live at Radio City" Dave Matthews and Tim Raynolds on Spotify

hi, can I ask why the album "Live at Radio City" Dave Matthews and Tim Raynolds missing on Spotify? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • hi, can I ask why the album "Live at Radio City" Dave Matthews and Tim Raynolds missing on Spotify? Thanks
  • muriacy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

lost music

Why is it that several albums from artist I have saved just dissapeared?If you've lost the liscencing for these albums and are not getting them back then I say good bye to you as a customer. If I cannot listen to one of my favorite bands I WILL NOT p...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is it that several albums from artist I have saved just dissapeared? If you've lost the liscencing for these albums and are not getting them back then I say good bye to you as a customer. If I c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PreSale Code

I didn't get a presale code for Sufjan Steven's concert at Hollywood Forever in July 20.

• I didn't get a presale code for Sufjan Steven's concert at Hollywood Forever in July 20. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suede Discography

Hello, I just noticed that the Suede discography is rather incomplete.Could you please include the missing albums like Bloodsport and the others? Thank you !!!

• Hello, I just noticed that the Suede discography is rather incomplete. Could you please include the missing albums like Bloodsport and the others?   Thank you !!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes