Missing contetn

Solved!
Highlighted

Missing contetn

Roadie

Hey,

i miss a function to request missing content. Before i used Microsoft Groove and there was an option for that. And most time the song was available a week later.

One song that i'm missing (in germany) is this one: https://open.spotify.com/album/3HYcSAlqJuZt5c2Lh8fTi6

I don't know why, because Kygo is available and Ed sheran i see fire, too. So what's the problem with it??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Missing contetn - Status changed to: Not an issue

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @groove2spotify! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify would love to have everything available everywhere but sometimes things can be a bit complicated. There's more information about that here. Also, be sure to check out Local Files, if you've got the music files on your device.

Take care! 🙂

HuboRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Missing contetn - Status changed to: Not an issue

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @groove2spotify! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify would love to have everything available everywhere but sometimes things can be a bit complicated. There's more information about that here. Also, be sure to check out Local Files, if you've got the music files on your device.

Take care! 🙂

HuboRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Missing contetn

Roadie

Yeah i know this topic about Why is the music not available i just wonder because Kygo and Ed sheeran are both available with every song i know. Only this one is not. That's what i do not understand.

But i didn't know that it is that easy to move local files on a mobile phone. I thought this is not possible, but it works like a charm!! While using groove it never worked probably altought there was onedrive installed on both devices.

SUGGESTED POSTS