Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes

Totally Unacceptable Not Playing Independent Artists on Free Version

I was appalling to find out the all the artists I managed on a independent record label are not playing on free version of Spotify when you hit the button "Shuffle" in their Artist profile, some random music comes up, on the other hand when I go to t...

• Gig Goer
  • I was appalling to find out the all the artists I managed on a independent record label are not playing on free version of Spotify when you hit the button "Shuffle" in their Artist profile, some rand...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Crossfade vs sound quality

Should I stay with spotify for there crossfade or should i switch to deezer for there better sound quality but have worse interface. I've already had problems with deezer with there account sync because my playlist aren't the same on my phone and com...

• Should I stay with spotify for there crossfade or should i switch to deezer for there better sound quality but have worse interface. I've already had problems with deezer with there account sync beca...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Whitesnake content

I'm just curious if the removal of their best selling albums was a label issue or a band decision. I haven't checked other sites yet. This is a development on the east coast of the USA. Or was there just so much confusion with different versions of t...

• Music Fan
  • ...Or was there just so much confusion with different versions of the same albums?    Either way, the real question is: will this content be available again in the near future or will it j...
  • hansenkd
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Whitesnake

What is going on with this site? Every time I open it up more and more albums are dropped? What are you guys doing over there? You call this a music site, and yet everytime I look for something I like, it was either removed or just not there!Get with...

• Roadie
  • What is going on with this site? Every time I open it up more and more albums are dropped? What are you guys doing over there? You call this a music site, and yet everytime I look for something I lik...
  • hansenkd
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • rock
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Distressing adverts!

I was listening to my music last night when an advert came on vividly describing a woman's experience being raped. As someone who has been sexually assaulted and suffers post traumatic stress as a result, I no longer feel that I can safely use Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to my music last night when an advert came on vividly describing a woman's experience being raped. As someone who has been sexually assaulted and suffers post traumatic stress as a re...
  • Lucifurious
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Wrong Naming in Two Song!

The song "I Need A Light" by the singer "Han Ga Eul (한가을) " has been replaced with the song "Wanna Be With You" by the singers "Takada Kenta & NewTownBoyz". Their names replaced each other. When you click the wrong song is playing.I request you to fi...

• Regular
  • The song "I Need A Light" by the singer "Han Ga Eul (한가을) " has been replaced with the song "Wanna Be With You" by the singers "Takada Kenta & NewTownBoyz". Their names replaced each other.&...
  • KingOfHelping
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • name wrong name
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Top Playlists Artist is Discovered On Removed

Anyone else disappointed that Spotify removed the "Top Playlists Artist is Discovered On" from Spotify? I found that helpful to see where artists were getting big listens and helped see playlists to target.

• Regular
  • Anyone else disappointed that Spotify removed the "Top Playlists Artist is Discovered On" from Spotify? I found that helpful to see where artists were getting big listens and helped see playlists to ...
  • Sphinxmorpher
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[BG] Bulgarian Music that we miss on Spotify

Hi all, from my favorite songs it seems you have missed to deliver these songs:F.O. & Peeva - Mozhe biF.O - PrechimDAMYAN POPOV ft. DIVNA - TVOETO MOMCHERDMK - Mojoand others. As all it seems that your playalists are not up to date wiht all bulgarian...

• Hi all,   from my favorite songs it seems you have missed to deliver these songs: F.O. & Peeva - Mozhe bi F.O - Prechim DAMYAN POPOV ft. DIVNA - TVOETO MOMCHE RDMK - Mojo and others. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music from sweden

https://open.spotify.com/user/dalbin1/playlist/38wfkqXp9ddAYfilyikBGTA mix with swedish music.

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/dalbin1/playlist/38wfkqXp9ddAYfilyikBGT A mix with swedish music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

More/Better Recommendations for Opera Listeners

I'm a big fan of using Spotify to discover new music and have been encouraged by the improvements in the platform's recommendation algorithms over recent years, particularly Discover Weekly and playlist recommendations. However, I listen to a lot of ...

• ...y Browse or Discover tabs, and when I do they're not on point.  It's a shame because there is a lot of great content to be found in this genre on Spotify.  Surely there must be many other o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blessings - Chance the Rapper

Dedicated followers know that there are two tracks called Blessings on Coloring Book, however on mobile only one version plays for both songs, leaving the final song on the album unplayable on mobile

• Dedicated followers know that there are two tracks called Blessings on Coloring Book, however on mobile only one version plays for both songs, leaving the final song on the album unplayable on mobile
  • annight
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing Song/Album

Hi,I hope this is the correct place to address this as I went through the Help page and didn't find it mentioned anywhere or a more appropriate place for my inquiry. What can I do if I want to add a song to my playlist, or just plain listen to a song...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I hope this is the correct place to address this as I went through the Help page and didn't find it mentioned anywhere or a more appropriate place for my inquiry.   What can I do if I wan...
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dirty little secret

Hello I was wondering if you can add, bon jovi dirty little secret, from the have a nice day album.

• Hello I was wondering if you can add, bon jovi dirty little secret, from the have a nice day album.
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why was "Lunar Poetry" by Nokturnal Mortum suddenly deleted from Spotify?

Why was "Lunar Poetry" by Nokturnal Mortum suddenly deleted from Spotify? It's one of my favourite albums, why did you remove it? You already removed "Echoes of Battle" by Caladan Brood, and now this. I am thinking of cancelling my subscribtion.

• Why was "Lunar Poetry" by Nokturnal Mortum suddenly deleted from Spotify? It's one of my favourite albums, why did you remove it? You already removed "Echoes of Battle" by Caladan Brood, and now this...
  • neoprodigy
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

grey tracks in playlists

hi, i've seen a lot of topics talking about those grey tracks but none were answering my issue. i followed a playlist that seems great but?? i can't play it all because some of the tracks are grey, so i can only listen to 5 of the 13 songs on the pla...

• hi, i've seen a lot of topics talking about those grey tracks but none were answering my issue. i followed a playlist that seems great but?? i can't play it all because some of the tracks are gr...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How are songs chosen?

Hello, I'm new to the spotify community (which I had no idea existed but was signed up for since last year lol). The users on here have great information, so I thought this would be the perfect place to ask about how songs are selected by Spotfiy to ...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I'm new to the spotify community (which I had no idea existed but was signed up for since last year lol). The users on here have great information, so I thought this would be the perfect place...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Caparezza's Museica in Spain

I want to listen Caparezza's Museica with my spanish account, but I can't because is not available in my country. Any solution? I don't want local files..

• Regular
  • I want to listen Caparezza's Museica with my spanish account, but I can't because is not available in my country. Any solution? I don't want local files..
  • luigi90011
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

issue: search doesnt' show profiles / users

I assume it is not only me, but that the new version of Spotify's search doesn't show user profiles under the results. A real pity, IMO. I would love an official explanation of why. As you are well aware, this put things much difficult to artists try...

• Roadie
  • I assume it is not only me, but that the new version of Spotify's search doesn't show user profiles under the results. A real pity, IMO. I would love an official explanation of why. As ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • search results
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why is Raw footage no more im Spotify?

I love this Album but since one day there's no raw footage in Spotify..

• I love this Album but since one day there's no raw footage in Spotify.. 😞
  • MisterXtwo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Hardwell's House Party Playlist Broken

The songs should play like an actual mix (Not playing through the entire song, but skipping to the next track maybe partway through as a real DJ would do) and songs are not skipping where they should. Seems like maybe some track markers were removed ...

• Casual Listener
  • The songs should play like an actual mix (Not playing through the entire song, but skipping to the next track maybe partway through as a real DJ would do) and songs are not skipping where they should...
  • Jogova2010
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes