Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Searching a song

Alright so there is a commercial on spotify that includes "im the one" from dj khaled, and right after that is a song that i havent been able to find anywhere. Anyone know what it is? Thanks

• Alright so there is a commercial on spotify that includes "im the one" from dj khaled, and right after that is a song that i havent been able to find anywhere. Anyone know what it is? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add this album

Please add: Artist: Bill Charlap TrioAlbum: Wrtitten in the starsyear: 2000Label: Blue Note

• Please add:  Artist: Bill Charlap Trio Album: Wrtitten in the stars year: 2000 Label: Blue Note
  • Manuelgv
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to share playlist

looking to share a playlist with others, any help?

• Regular
  • looking to share a playlist with others, any help?
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Window Gazing songs!

Time for a Music Chat! Do you ever find you're listening to a song, staring out of the window, a little lost in the moment? This happens to me often! Maybe i'm easily distracted , but I also think some songs are just perfect 'window gazing' songs. Th...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Time for a Music Chat!   Do you ever find you're listening to a song, staring out of the window, a little lost in the moment?   This happens to me often! Maybe i'm easily distracted...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! BTS albums gone

So I don't know what exactly happened, but yesterday (22 August 2017) I was still listening to songs from BTS' album Most Beautiful Moment in Life, but now they're gone? The only albums and songs that are still there are You Never Walk Alone, the Jap...

• Casual Listener
  • So I don't know what exactly happened, but yesterday (22 August 2017) I was still listening to songs from BTS' album Most Beautiful Moment in Life, but now they're gone? The only albums and songs tha...
  • yoshi11
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Fixed
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Song goes silent for one second at a specific point

The cover song "Boyz in the hood" by dynamite hack is missing audio at 0:15. Is there anyway to fix this?

• The cover song "Boyz in the hood" by dynamite hack is missing audio at 0:15. Is there anyway to fix this?
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TFK: The End is Where We Begin - removed?

The 2013 Album "the end is where we begin" from Thousand foot krutch was removed, I neither know since when or why.My Question is if there a chance for the album to get back on spotify and why was it removed in the first place?

• The 2013 Album "the end is where we begin" from Thousand foot krutch was removed, I neither know since when or why. My Question is if there a chance for the album to get back on spotify and why was ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

songs that I can't find

I've been looking for a few songs by very popular artists like Kendrick Lamar, jay z, etc.. that can't be found Spotify. They can be found with a simple YouTube search, but seem to be nowhere to be found on my favorite music app Spotify! These includ...

• I've been looking for a few songs by very popular artists like Kendrick Lamar, jay z, etc.. that can't be found Spotify. They can be found with a simple YouTube search, but seem to be nowhere to be f...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

New artist, new album, would love your feedback.

Hello I just released 'Stories of the Sky' 10 tracks recorded with a Mercury-Nominated producer. I am extermely proud of this record and would love any thoughts, advice and how to get on to those important playlists! https://open.spotify.com/album/53...

• Music Fan
  • Hello   I just released 'Stories of the Sky' 10 tracks recorded with a Mercury-Nominated producer.  I am extermely proud of this record and would love any thoughts, advice and how to get ...
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist changed its name and songs

Hi all, today i went on my spotify and noticed that my 'summer acoustic' playlist had changed its name to 'auturm acoustic' and the tracks had changed in the playlist itself. This is a spotify playlist, is there anyway of getting the old playlist bac...

• Hi all, today i went on my spotify and noticed that my 'summer acoustic' playlist had changed its name to 'auturm acoustic' and the tracks had changed in the playlist itself. This is a spotify playli...
  • BrentVdA
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Moka lkc album

Why have spotify from Moka lkc One Single and Not the free Download album?

• Casual Listener
  • Why have spotify from Moka lkc One Single and Not the free Download album? 
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

5AM-Logic not available

Spotify please add the song "5AM" by logic!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify please add the song "5AM" by logic!!!
  • annistyn
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Where is my Arcade Fire music?

Everything from "Arcade Fire" disappeared or was deleted from my library. The exception are two albums which are still available Reflektor and Funeral.Where is it gone? I am from Germany if that helps. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Everything from "Arcade Fire" disappeared or was deleted from my library. The exception are two albums which are still available Reflektor and Funeral. Where is it gone? I am from Germany if t...
  • Deiv12
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

album request

How do I request albums/songs to be added to spotify

• How do I request albums/songs to be added to spotify
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dave Matthews Band not listed - why?

Hi, I am in germany and for at least a couple months now, the Dave Mathews Band albums have all been withdrawn from the catalogue. Why? Best band in the world and not listed at Spotify? A reason to cancel!! Waht happened?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am in germany and for at least a couple months now, the Dave Mathews Band albums have all been withdrawn from the catalogue. Why? Best band in the world and not listed at Spotify? A re...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alternative
    Band
    rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jazz Cartier - Marauding In Paradise

Hello, Can spotify please add this album? Thanks in advance! Jazz Cartier - Marauding In Paradise

• Hello,   Can spotify please add this album? Thanks in advance!   Jazz Cartier - Marauding In Paradise
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My "The life of pablo" album is not playing correctly and is always skipping, How do I fix this?

This is the only album in my entire library that does not play correctly. It does it both on my mac and my android phone. How would I go about fixing this?

• Casual Listener
  • This is the only album in my entire library that does not play correctly. It does it both on my mac and my android phone. How would I go about fixing this?
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Sam Cooke's Album Around The World

Please add this album it is my favorite of his.

• Please add this album it is my favorite of his.
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Album Unavailable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request for Vietnamese Songs

Hi guys, I'm come from Vietnamese. I hear some thing news said that, Spotify will open on October 2017. I really love Spotify but some of songs when i try to search with key words Vietnamese like : 1,Ta Cứ Đi Cùng Nhau2, Rhymastic - Treasure3, Túy Âm...

• Regular
  • Hi guys,   I'm come from Vietnamese. I hear some thing news said that, Spotify will open on October 2017. I really love Spotify but some of songs when i try to search with key words Vietn...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    songs
    Vietnamese
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes