Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

Solved!! Jamala 1944

What happened with this song? No more present in playlist Eurovision Song Contest 2016?

• Casual Listener
  • What happened with this song? No more present in playlist Eurovision Song Contest 2016?
  • drumbron
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

The conjuring advertisement

Actually I really don't mind there are advertisement while listening music , but could you please don't play scary movie advertisement in midnight? That's horrible, it ruin my night

• Actually I really don't mind there are advertisement while listening music , but could you please don't play scary movie advertisement in midnight? That's horrible, it ruin my night
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Ad Volume

Ad's are totally reasonable, you need some kind of income from the non-premium Spotify users. But the Ad Volume is ridiculously annoying. If anything this just makes me (And I'm sure many more) hate those Advertisments, and they especially don't enti...

• Ad's are totally reasonable, you need some kind of income from the non-premium Spotify users. But the Ad Volume is ridiculously annoying.   If anything this just makes me  (And I'm sure m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Ad
    ads
    advertisment
    volume
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

How do I find machine gun kelly swing life away feat kellin Quinn

I've been trying to find mgk swing life away feat kellin Quinn on spotify and I can't seen to find it

• I've been trying to find mgk swing life away feat kellin Quinn on spotify and I can't seen to find it
  • romannjd
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

This Downliners Sect song is scratchy...

spotify:track:3taUk02fd3bunDJ1Hk9lU6 Found on Downliners Sect (1963-1964) Compilation.(spotify:album:0NhFvVeDujABKer42LfxYn) “All that scratchin’ is makin’ me itch!” Peace.

• Visitor
  • spotify:track:3taUk02fd3bunDJ1Hk9lU6   Found on Downliners Sect (1963-1964) Compilation.(spotify:album:0NhFvVeDujABKer42LfxYn)   “All that scratchin’ is makin’ me itch!”   😉 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lyrics stopped working?!

I have Windows 10 on my desktop and have noticed the last few days that the Spotify lyrics are not working...what happened? Thanks

• Music Fan
  • I have Windows 10 on my desktop and have noticed the last few days that the Spotify lyrics are not working...what happened? Thanks
  • huck50
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! DRAKE - VIEWS : Only Songs with Feature are playable

I was able to listen to the whole Views album by Drake when it came to Spotify, but now I can only listen to Songs with Features on them (Like Grammys feat. Future). I am from Germany and I am a Premium User, so I am kinda shocked that 3/4 of the alb...

• Regular
  • I was able to listen to the whole Views album by Drake when it came to Spotify, but now I can only listen to Songs with Features on them (Like Grammys feat. Future).   I am from Germany and I ...
  • schimmilol
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

One of the Songs nissing of the album

I had a song on my playlist and a few days later I could not find it i tried adding it again and i see its not avalible with artist or album it was part of. All the other songs are availlible. Could it be that i have hidden it or deleted it or spotif...

• I had a song on my playlist and a few days later I could not find it i tried adding it again and i see its not avalible with artist or album it was part of. All the other songs are availlible. Could ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

I got the 0.99 euro for three months sale . I know that after the 3rd month the charge is 7 euros per month, soif I stop it now the premium service will stay till the end of the 3rd month or it will stop now??

• Casual Listener
  • I got the 0.99 euro for three months sale . I know that after the 3rd month the charge is 7 euros per month, so if I stop it now  the premium service will stay till the end of the 3rd month or ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cant find song

No better by lorde

• Casual Listener
  • No better by lorde
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lyrics not appearing

It's been days that my Laptop Spotify Lyrics is not appearing!!! I don't know what to do, help?

• It's been days that my Laptop Spotify Lyrics is not appearing!!! I don't know what to do, help? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Very Misleading Playlist Title

A good friend of mine is learning to speak Spanish. Part of her learning is taking part in audio books via Spotify while she's driving. Today, she found a playlist that sounded like it would build her vocabulary for items and situations in the home a...

• Casual Listener
  • A good friend of mine is learning to speak Spanish.  Part of her learning is taking part in audio books via Spotify while she's driving.  Today, she found a playlist that sounded like it wo...
  • TeachingThomas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • misleading
    Playlists
    racist
    spanish
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No longer available? - While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Volume 8

Even though the rest of the album is available for some reason I think this track has recently become unavailable as it's greyed out, unless it's just me? Is this normal? Love this version with Prince. URL - https://open.spotify.com/track/7DzktdAh3zT...

• Casual Listener
  • Even though the rest of the album is available for some reason I think this track has recently become unavailable as it's greyed out, unless it's just me? Is this normal? Love this version with Princ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family premium

I want To upgrade my account from premium to family premium, I just paid off my monthly bill like 3 days agoIf I upgrade to family, will they charge me $15 again ?

• I want To upgrade my account from premium to family premium, I just paid off my monthly bill like 3 days ago If I upgrade to family, will they charge me $15 again ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music

i cant find the yuor music button

• i cant find the yuor music button
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my Russian Folk Metal is missing from Spotify

Some of my favorite music is virtually nonexistent on spotify. How would I go about getting an artist added to spotify?If anyone would like to give it a listen, here is a link to one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH04WQ0UwP0https:/...

• Casual Listener
  • Some of my favorite music is virtually nonexistent on spotify. How would I go about getting an artist added to spotify? If anyone would like to give it a listen, here is a link to one of my favorite...
  • xenon82
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lack of Artist and albums

Does anyone know how to request albums and artists to be added to Spotify. For example when you search Aaliyah there is only 1 of her albums that appear and it's lacking all of her other albums and hit songs. Can anyone explain to me how that works.

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know how to request albums and artists to be added to Spotify. For example when you search Aaliyah there is only 1 of her albums that appear and it's lacking all of her other albums and h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do Spotify **bleep** on their loyal customers?

I've been using spotify for over 5 years now and it really bugs me that only new customers get the best deals, as a current customer I am always "not eligible" so i'm forced to make a new account every 3-4 months or pay double/triple what the new cus...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using spotify for over 5 years now and it really bugs me that only new customers get the best deals, as a current customer I am always "not eligible" so i'm forced to make a new account eve...
  • Fareplay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Song Playing

I'm currently using Spotify via Web Player on my Chromebook and I have an issue... Some of my songs in the "Your Music" tab on the left have been unhighlighted. The song title, date added, and play time columms appear gray. I've tried playing these s...

• I'm currently using Spotify via Web Player on my Chromebook and I have an issue... Some of my songs in the "Your Music" tab on the left have been unhighlighted. The song title, date added, and play t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod