Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Artists radio

Artists radio

My Question or Issue

Hi, so for a while now, I've been waiting to get my own artists radio under my Artsit name on spotify (Sir. Karni) and on the spotify for artist when checking the source of streams it says I have 1 play from 'Radio' 

Screenshot_20211129-104921_Spotify for Artists.jpg

 however when I go to my actual page on spotify it says it can't find radio for me.

How can I be getting streams from my radio if I apparently don't have one? And what can I do to get a radio properly set up?

Thanks!

3 Replies

Hey there @Sir_karni

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

In this case, we suggest that you follow the steps here

If you need further help with this, we'd recommend you reach out directly to our Artist support team here, so they can take a closer look.

If you need a hand with anything else, just let us know. ​​​​​​

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Thanks for the reply. From the first link, i understand its based on the listeners also like section and mine says it will be updated with more listeners" but i have just over 15000 ML's so i'm confused how it doesn't have enough listeners to get the data from. i have since gotten a few more radio plays so i'm even more confused haha. but thanks again, i will use your second link and contact the support team.

Hi mate,I got same playlist in artists for spotify app.I just wanted to ask if you got your artist radio yet? And how long it took to get displayed on spotify?

Suggested posts