Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Billy Currington - Missing "Pretty Good at Drinking Beer" & "People are Crazy"

Billy Currington - Missing "Pretty Good at Drinking Beer" & "People are Crazy"

SPOTIFY - Please bring back Billy Currington's: "Pretty Good at Drinking Beer" & "People are Crazy"  Two of his best tracks, as a Premium subscriber, I really want these songs available!! 

Billy Currington Concert.PNG
1 Reply

Hi, @ShawnKuehner, I'm right there with you on those two — especially "People Are Crazy," which is just a fantastic song.

Here's the deal: While Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify, sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist, label or song publisher, or a change may happen in music ownership. In those situations, sometimes a particular artist or track isn't available. The same songwriter has a credit on both "Pretty Good at Drinking Beer" and "People Are Crazy"; I checked a few songs he's had cut by other artists, and they're not available either. 

Songs and artists get added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find ones you're looking for now, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist, label or publisher to ask when they plan to be on Spotify. Thanks!

Suggested posts