Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Why are 2 of my favorite albums off of spotify (Tomb of the mutilated and butchered at birth)

2 of my favorite death metal albums have just been removed on spotify anyone know why?https://open.spotify.com/album/0JuQm6O4YBzXb1M3Ln8eWzhttps://open.spotify.com/album/2yPAe2RJCfrfV97c8FKKjb

• Casual Listener
  • 2 of my favorite death metal albums have just been removed on spotify anyone know why? https://open.spotify.com/album/0JuQm6O4YBzXb1M3Ln8eWz https://open.spotify.com/album/2yPAe2RJCfrfV97c8FKKjb
  • Kuhn72
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • metal
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Listen to songs that's dowloaded but unable to play

I've already signed up for American Spotify. I did this because 1) It's where I'm from 2) I find it has a bit more content. Also, I'm not able to listen to a few songs that I've already downloaded. Can anyone suggest how I'm able to do this?

• Casual Listener
  • I've already signed up for American Spotify. I did this because 1) It's where I'm from 2) I find it has a bit more content. Also, I'm not able to listen to a few songs that I've already downloaded. C...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you add these?

Hi! I was wondering why Logic's song "Spotlight" and Mac Miller's song "The Spins" isn't on spotify! If these songs are on there somewhere would someone let me know? I always have to swap to youtube to listen to them.

• Hi! I was wondering why Logic's song "Spotlight" and Mac Miller's song "The Spins" isn't on spotify! If these songs are on there somewhere would someone let me know? I always have to swap to youtube ...
  • Matt-H5
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Don’t censor music!

I am greatly disappointed that you have decided to censor music, using the left wing SPLC as your advisor. I have deleted the Spotify app and will not use Spotify again.

• I am greatly disappointed that you have decided to censor music, using the left wing SPLC as your advisor.  I have deleted the Spotify app and will not use Spotify again.
  • Mathematics
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Real talk: Anyone concerned about Spotify's lack of protection of artist?

Spotify's PR language lately has been hasn't shown much protection for artist, artistic integrity, and artistic diversity. They seem to be more into trying to ban artist and censor music. When their goal should be to make tools where users can be mor...

• Regular
  • ...rtist personal opinions while supporting their rights of artistic integrity and supply fans that are spotify consumers with the artist content.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sony/Century Media Buyout!

Since there was some content that ended up removed for a short period of time. I thought I would post this thread, and community members can of course add to this list as well. This Saturday saw an upload of content that was temporarily missing due t...

• Visitor
  • Since there was some content that ended up removed for a short period of time. I thought I would post this thread, and community members can of course add to this list as well.   This S...
  • vipkry
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

neneh cherry - i've got you under my skin

why this massive hit of the singer is not here neneh cherry - i've got you under my skin

• Casual Listener
  • why this massive hit of the singer is not here   neneh cherry - i've got you under my skin
  • raul76
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

I know I'm going to be kicking myself for asking this because I already know the answer. You have a couple of live versions of "In Your Eyes" on Spotify." What are the chances of getting the version from the So album?

• Roadie
  • I know I'm going to be kicking myself for asking this because I already know the answer. You have a couple of live versions of "In Your Eyes" on Spotify." What are the chances of getting the version ...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • rock
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add peter gabriel

Hi! Is it possible to add My body is a cage - Peter Gabriel, to spotify?? I know its from Arcade Fire, but its so amazing what Gabriel did with that song Thabk you

• Hi! Is it possible to add My body is a cage - Peter Gabriel, to spotify?? I know its from Arcade Fire, but its so amazing what Gabriel did with that song   Thabk you
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline use

Whenntracks or content are downloaded can i use it with out internet as where i work has none.

• Casual Listener
  • Whenntracks or content are downloaded can i use it with out internet as where i work has none.
  • Jabie570
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing artists from Spotify because of butthurt

So yeah, I'm hoping it's not true, but I just read some news about a certain band being removed from Spotify because someone got offended. Please let this not be true. I had never heard of the band, nor had i ever seen their lyrics. But from their na...

• So yeah, I'm hoping it's not true, but I just read some news about a certain band being removed from Spotify because someone got offended. Please let this not be true. I had never heard of the band, ...
  • Aker3k
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Still no Peter Gabriel?

darn!! I have been waiting for his solo works on Spotify for a year!!! Such a great artist and wonderful music.. Welll, crap

• Casual Listener
  • darn!! I have been waiting for his solo works on Spotify for a year!!! Such a great artist and wonderful music.. Welll, crap    
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 59 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 4 likes

Boccherini record by La Ritirata has become unavailable if album label still exists

Hi,this record with Boccherini music by La Ritirata stopped working months ago:https://open.spotify.com/album/5Y8JsWxdAWgHsjPUdIH6FNAlbum can still be seen in my music. When I press, play, nothing is playedThanksMiguel

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, this record with Boccherini music by La Ritirata stopped working months ago: https://open.spotify.com/album/5Y8JsWxdAWgHsjPUdIH6FN Album can still be seen in my music. When I press, play, noth...
  • gorulfo
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs disappeared on phone, but not on PC!

I recently opened up my Spotify on my phone and noticed that my playlist was lacking some songs. So I went on my PC to check if status was the same there, but all my songs are on the playlist on my PC.So I went on my phone as if to add the songs back...

• I recently opened up my Spotify on my phone and noticed that my playlist was lacking some songs. So I went on my PC to check if status was the same there, but all my songs are on the playlist on my P...
  • Avery_is_lost
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

<1000 plays but not for long....

Lets start a list of songs from up and coming artists of all genres on the cusp of stardommy submission: LLLancehttps://open.spotify.com/track/4sKh2GWu5DIZJabjXhyfTE

• Lets start a list of songs from up and coming artists of all genres on the cusp of stardom my submission: LLLance https://open.spotify.com/track/4sKh2GWu5DIZJabjXhyfTE
  • mystery137
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are you guys targeting only black artists?

There have been countless artists in all races convicted or accused of crimes but you guys are only targeting black artists. When did Spotify turn racist?? Fair treatment for all!!

• There have been countless artists in all races convicted or accused of crimes but you guys are only targeting black artists. When did Spotify turn racist?? Fair treatment for all!!
  • IssaTDOTthang
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Daily mixes

can someone help me with daily mixes and explain to me how it works and the features it includes.

• Gig Goer
  • can someone help me with daily mixes and explain to me how it works and the features it includes.
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Playlist

Hi community!I need your help. With the update of "indiespensables" spotify playlist i can't find a song that was in it. I don't recall the song or band's name. Where can I get the 2017 version of that playlist?

• Hi community! I need your help. With the update of "indiespensables" spotify playlist i can't find a song that was in it. I don't recall the song or band's name. Where can I get the 2017 version of ...
  • Leoistsunami
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes