Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes

Japanese Music

Will we get larger J-pop song since Spotify just launch in Japan?

• Music Fan
  • Will we get larger J-pop song since Spotify just launch in Japan?
  • PortgasDAce99
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Bad audio quality

Hi, I've noticed that the audio quality is quite bad in the second half of Partition - Remix by Busta Rhymes and The Congolmerate, in particular the bass breaks off/ is noisy. I've listened to it on various speakers and headphones and hear the same o...

• Hi,   I've noticed that the audio quality is quite bad in the second half of Partition - Remix by Busta Rhymes and The Congolmerate, in particular the bass breaks off/ is noisy. I've listened ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Skindred missing an Album

Union Black is missing from Skindreds album selection!

• Union Black is missing from Skindreds album selection!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MAKE ''SYDPA - BRO'' AVAILABLE IN SWEDEN

I'm not able to listen to the song SYDPA by the danish artist BRO and it's really annoying.

• I'm not able to listen to the song SYDPA by the danish artist BRO and it's really annoying. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Oyster Cult Heaven Forbid Album

Hello,I noticed there's no Heaven Forbid Album by BOC on Spotify.Any chances it could be added? Cheers

• Hello, I noticed there's no Heaven Forbid Album by BOC on Spotify. Any chances it could be added?   Cheers
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Where'd Sonata Arctica go?

What happened to Unia, Pariahs Child, Don't Say a Word, The Wolves Die Young, Ecliptica Revisited, For the Sake Of Revenge. Over night these albums where stripped. What gives?

• Casual Listener
  • What happened to Unia, Pariahs Child, Don't Say a Word, The Wolves Die Young, Ecliptica Revisited, For the Sake Of Revenge. Over night these albums where stripped. What gives?
  • CleverFawn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

THE WASTE IS MISSING!!

The last few days I have noticed that some metal albums are missing. The one that I'm the concerned about is Municipal Waste's 2017 album, Slime and Punishment. I have noticed that it is mostly Nuclear Blast (label) albums that are missing. If anyone...

• Casual Listener
  • The last few days I have noticed that some metal albums are missing. The one that I'm the concerned about is Municipal Waste's 2017 album, Slime and Punishment. I have noticed that it is mostly Nucle...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Nuclear Blast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

THE WASTE IS MISSING!

The last few days I have noticed that some metal albums are missing. The one that I'm the concerned about is Municipal Waste's 2017 album, Slime and Punishment. I have noticed that it is mostly Nuclear Blast (label) albums that are missing. If anyone...

• Casual Listener
  • The last few days I have noticed that some metal albums are missing. The one that I'm the concerned about is Municipal Waste's 2017 album, Slime and Punishment. I have noticed that it is mostly Nucle...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing song - Vital Signs - Tame Impala

The song:Vital Signs - Tame Impalais missing in your system.Please add it.

• The song: Vital Signs - Tame Impala is missing in your system. Please add it.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Halsey presale code

i listen to halsey all the time and i didn’t receive the presale code. does anyone have it for tomorrow! i want to purchase tickets so bad i could cry

• i listen to halsey all the time and i didn’t receive the presale code. does anyone have it for tomorrow! i want to purchase tickets so bad i could cry 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logic Presale Code for Tampa FL

I know that there is a Spotify presale tomorrow (March 14th) for the Midflorida Credit Amphitheater Logic concert, but Spotify is not even recognizing that this concert exists. How am I supposed to get a Presale code if Spotify doesn't recognize that...

• Casual Listener
  • I know that there is a Spotify presale tomorrow (March 14th) for the Midflorida Credit Amphitheater Logic concert, but Spotify is not even recognizing that this concert exists. How am I supposed to g...
  • tgfinc
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Charlie Parker Play sucks

If you go to Charlie Parker, and hit play, it leans heavily on that "Bird" soundtrack of the Clint Eastwood film, where he had Bird's playing extracted from the original recordings, and had modern musicians back him up. It's controversial, and intere...

• Regular
  • If you go to Charlie Parker, and hit play, it leans heavily on that "Bird" soundtrack of the Clint Eastwood film, where he had Bird's playing extracted from the original recordings, and had modern mu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Year of Wonder playlist samlockhartsmith

I’ve been loving this great classical playlist which goes with Clemency Burton-Hill’s lovely book. But last week it got a day behind the book - so no March 26 piece today (should be Boulez 12 Notations pour piano). Can someone in Spotify or samlockha...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve been loving this great classical playlist which goes with Clemency Burton-Hill’s lovely book. But last week it got a day behind the book - so no March 26 piece today (should be Boulez 12 Notatio...
  • Classic_Graham
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About mamamoo

Hi,I found that some artist has a new album,but there isn't any song in it.Can anyone help me. thanks (My English is so bad )

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,I found that some artist has a new album,but there isn't any song in it.Can anyone help me. thanks (My English is so bad )
  • snowey3022
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

who is this artist?

Please see attached screenshot. Enjoy this artist a lot, am unable to find them anywhere online and their name is just a bunch of symbols. They have no details on their artist page either. It's very frustrating. Could you link their page to some webs...

• Please see attached screenshot. Enjoy this artist a lot, am unable to find them anywhere online and their name is just a bunch of symbols. They have no details on their artist page either. It's very ...
  • Jav_o
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is there no Anime OST on Spotify?

Hello everyone! It's my first post here and I have a question for you guys! Last night I was looking for some Anime OST on Spotify and couldn't find any official ones, only cover.Is there a reason why there is no official anime soundtrack? This is th...

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone! 🙂 It's my first post here and I have a question for you guys! 🙂   Last night I was looking for some Anime OST on Spotify and couldn't find any official ones, only cover. Is...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 50 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 50 replies
  • 38 likes

A Whole Album, gone.

Why was Lee DeWyze's album "frames" deleted from Spotify? I'm not sure how long ago this happened but it was my favorite album of his and I'd like it back on!

• Why was Lee DeWyze's album "frames" deleted from Spotify? I'm not sure how long ago this happened but it was my favorite album of his and I'd like it back on!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suicide Silence

Hey does anyone know why Suicide Silence have removed certain songs from their Spotify? For example Cease To Exist was a favourite of mine & now it's gone. Hate when bands do this! You wanna listen to a record as a whole. It's like a jigsaw with miss...

• Visitor
  • Hey does anyone know why Suicide Silence have removed certain songs from their Spotify? For example Cease To Exist was a favourite of mine & now it's gone. Hate when bands do this! You wanna list...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes