Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why are some great albums deleted?

Why are some great albums deleted?

Some amazing albums just disappear, e.g. Clive Carroll’s album Life in Colour. 

Can one add requests for new albums to be added? E.g. Eugene Ruffolo’s album Fool for every Season (produced by Stockfisch records in Germany).

3 Replies

Fool for Every Season by Eugene Ruffolo

I found this album you referenced in your post, I am unsure if it plays for you. But I know it is playing for me.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4IElZOWSoSQdXYERjymDYn?si=dKrOmySbQrOvu6YJMmAOZA

Life in Color by Clive Carroll

I did not find the album in the artist's list

https://open.spotify.com/artist/45fLmjFqL4BvV0an8sZNv9?si=l-WnWyqVS5uV82yEhZlrwg

For the most part the reason albums and music disappears has to do with the artist or label and not spotify themselves. Sometimes it is a marketing tactic or because the contract expired why artist remove music off spotify. But there are mishaps where there have been technological errors or malfunctions. I suggest that you could reach out to the artist or label company why a song or album isn't on spotify.

Sorry that you are unable to listen to some of the music you wish to. I hope I cleared something up for you and that you will be able to find the direct reason why you aren't able to listen to those albums. Have a great day!

Thanks for the answer! Regarding Eugene Ruffolo, I was looking for the album that was produced by Stockfish Records - it has the same name as the one you posted but much better quality production.

I will check with the record company directly.

thanks!

Hi there!

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available.

I'd recommend reading this article for more info.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts