Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Did I ban the Beatles from my daily mix?

The daily mix feature is wonderful. Besides my discover weekly playlist, it's pretty much all I listen to. I posted a question a few months ago asking when my daily mix would update. I should've just waited a week or so cause it pretty much changes e...

• Regular
  • The daily mix feature is wonderful. Besides my discover weekly playlist, it's pretty much all I listen to. I posted a question a few months ago asking when my daily mix would update. I should've just...
  • amarsha4
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! We need this Album on Spotify!

Johnny Guitar WatsonThe Ultimate Collection http://www.allmusic.com/album/superman-lover-the-ultimate-collection-mw0000465607

• Johnny Guitar Watson The Ultimate Collection   http://www.allmusic.com/album/superman-lover-the-ultimate-collection-mw0000465607
  • Spotifycountry
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Funk Soul Blues
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Explicit song with no explicit tag

Currenly listening to Limp Bizkit and there are tracks which are not marked as explicit which are clearly explicit. e.g.My Generatoin (from Chocolate Starfish)Hot Dog (from Chocolate Starfish)Break Stuff (fom Greatest Hitz)The whole of Chocolate Star...

• Casual Listener
  • ...hocolate Starfish) Break Stuff (fom Greatest Hitz) The whole of Chocolate Starfish is called Explicit version !! Not quite sure how these have got through your content filtering (did the algorithm h...
  • ArtisL
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • explicit missing tag
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

The River in Reverse

Would love to see Elvis Costello and Allen Toussaint album "The River in Reverse" added. I've never requested something so don't know if this is the right place. If not, can someone point me in the right direction?It's Mardi Gras time and I want to l...

• Would love to see Elvis Costello and Allen Toussaint album "The River in Reverse" added.  I've never requested something so don't know if this is the right place.  If not, can someone point...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify deleted my favorite daily mix

I have been a loyal Spotify customer for a while now (couple of years) and have been unhappy with the way that my experience has been lately. Over the past couple months my weekly discovery playlist has been complete **bleep**. Nothing has been simil...

• I have been a loyal Spotify customer for a while now (couple of years) and have been unhappy with the way that my experience has been lately. Over the past couple months my weekly discovery play...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't play this song and it's avaible in Spotify

I want to play this song but when I enter to the app it doesn't show me the song, any solution?

• Regular
  • I want to play this song but when I enter to the app it doesn't show me the song, any solution?
  • Mateojustiniano
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad Files

I have notice that the song DMSR under the Prince library 1999 album seems to be a bad file and I can not get it to play

• I have notice that the song DMSR under the Prince library 1999 album seems to be a bad file and I can not get it to play
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Hey could you please add the "So" album by Peter Gabriel really want the song "big time" for my playlist

• Hey could you please add the "So" album by Peter Gabriel really want the song "big time" for my playlist
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ryan Adams Presale Code

Spotify Presale for Ryan Adams starts shortly, anyone have a code for this? Big fan who didn't receive an email code for this. HELP! Thx!

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Presale for Ryan Adams starts shortly, anyone have a code for this?  Big fan who didn't receive an email code for this. HELP! Thx!
  • cmahannah1990
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

song in ad

hi!Can you help me find a song from an ad. There is a girl singing "gonna sing for my life, gonna sing for my life, yeaahhh" or something like that. Please help me

• Not applicable
  • hi! Can you help me find a song from an ad. There is a girl singing "gonna sing for my life, gonna sing for my life, yeaahhh" or something like that. Please help me
  • Arnold_Saputra
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mike Oldfield

Hello out thereI am missing Mike Oldfields new album 'Return to Ommadawn'Help!

• Hello out there I am missing Mike Oldfields new album 'Return to Ommadawn' Help!
  • RossUA
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Artist
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Top 200 Playlist?

Hello all, I was wondering if there is currently a UK Top 200 playlist avaiiable, such as from Spotify Charts, or if there is anything similar? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I was wondering if there is currently a UK Top 200 playlist avaiiable, such as from Spotify Charts, or if there is anything similar?   Thanks
  • killerbytes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reported a wrong song title, no response from support, what can I do?

Hi,In the beginning of January, I reported a wrong song title using the correct support form, but got no response from Spotify support. And yes, the song title is still wrong Is there a way to see the status of the support case (case # 07189051)?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, In the beginning of January, I reported a wrong song title using the correct support form, but got no response from Spotify support. And yes, the song title is still wrong 🙂 Is there a way t...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

I know I'm going to be kicking myself for asking this because I already know the answer. You have a couple of live versions of "In Your Eyes" on Spotify." What are the chances of getting the version from the So album?

• Roadie
  • I know I'm going to be kicking myself for asking this because I already know the answer. You have a couple of live versions of "In Your Eyes" on Spotify." What are the chances of getting the version ...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rock
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

what about drakes album?

When is he releasing it. it has been delayed many months. are those three songs the only one that are coming out?

• Gig Goer
  • When is he releasing it. it has been delayed many months. are those three songs the only one that are coming out?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • R&B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing content

I use spotify most weekdays. Today I find that many of my favorites saved to playlists are no longer available. What is going on? I can play them on my mobile phone, but not on my computer. Being a premium member i should be able to Bob Dylan Infidel...

• Casual Listener
  • I use spotify most weekdays. Today I find that many of my favorites saved to playlists are no longer available. What is going on? I can play them on my mobile phone, but not on my computer. Being a p...
  • ameliavaa
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong music in a album

How I can to warn to Spotify that the songs "Teargas" and "Tonight's Music" in Sanctitude album is not from this album, but from "Last Fair Day Gone Night" album?

• Casual Listener
  • How I can to warn to Spotify that the songs "Teargas" and "Tonight's Music" in Sanctitude album is not from this album, but from "Last Fair Day Gone Night" album?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing albums of artists

I enjoy spotify but am disapointed by the fact some of the artists i listen to not all of there albums are on here. Is there anyway to acquire these albums or have them uploaded if possible? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • I enjoy spotify but am disapointed by the fact some of the artists i listen to not all of there albums are on here. Is there anyway to acquire these albums or have them uploaded if possible? Any info...
  • MrMunchies
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow Magic- Waited 4 U (Odesza Remix)

Does anyone know how we can make this available on Spotify and when? I can only find it on SoundCloud- I have been waiting 2 years for this!

• Does anyone know how we can make this available on Spotify and when? I can only find it on SoundCloud- I have been waiting 2 years for this!
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fallen - Imagine Dragons release?

Does this ever become available for spotify in countries such as The Netherlands??

• Does this ever become available for spotify in countries such as The Netherlands??
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes