Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes

Hi how are you?daniel johnston

Guys why there isn t the album Hi how are you by daniel johnstonPlease Ms/mr Spotify i need it in my life!I m from italy so maybe in other countries is available but not here

• Guys why there isn t the album Hi how are you by daniel johnston Please Ms/mr Spotify i need it in my life! I m from italy so maybe in other countries is available but not here
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain artist that I folow are missing from my artists list

There are certain artists that are missing from my artists list but when I search for them..It shows that I'm following them but they do not show up on my list..Tried unfollowing then folllowing them again but that only works temporarily..Any help wo...

• Casual Listener
  • There are certain artists that are missing from my artists list but when I search for them..It shows that I'm following them but they do not show up on my list..Tried unfollowing then folllowing them...
  • TheVikingPro
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song is not available anymore ...

for sometime i was listening to the song "Gone" by Coldrain. and for some reason today i got into my songs and the song wasnt there anymore. i searched the band and for my surprise somthing like three of their albums were missing for me... why does t...

• Casual Listener
  • for sometime i was listening to the song "Gone" by Coldrain. and for some reason today i got into my songs and the song wasnt there anymore. i searched the band and for my surprise somthing like thre...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Death by sexy - Eagles of death metal MISSING

Hi there!! i had Saved the whole album, and now 14 songs out of 15 are missing? What happened? https://open.spotify.com/album/026MOF0zhusG8FtkHC9iYm

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!!   i had Saved the whole album, and now 14 songs out of 15 are missing? What happened? https://open.spotify.com/album/026MOF0zhusG8FtkHC9iYm  
  • stacey14188
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

House Music Missing

Hi Spotify Missing songs. Bonnie Bailey - Ever After Abigail - Let the joy rise

• Hi Spotify   Missing songs.    Bonnie Bailey - Ever After  Abigail - Let the joy rise  
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing albums and songs missing

Hey Spotify, could you tell Vanguard Records And EMI to bring back the missing Albums and songs back on Spotify and iTunes. It disappeared all of sudden. Here’s my list.1. Barenaked Ladies- Grinning Streak2. Barenaked Ladies- Silverball3. Thomas Dolb...

• Hey Spotify, could you tell Vanguard Records And EMI to bring back the missing Albums and songs back on Spotify and iTunes. It disappeared all of sudden. Here’s my list. 1. Barenaked Ladies- Grinnin...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • EMI
    Vanguard Records
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! No King Crimson music on Spotify

Please! bring this huge rockstar's music to the platform. Is missing!!!

• Music Fan
  • Please! bring this huge rockstar's music to the platform. Is missing!!!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sport station request

Hi my name is Lamont and i was looking to expand my sports show on YouTube that i just started and i wanted to request a spotify channel were people can come to and listen to me give my thoughts on sports. https://youtu.be/NdTZxs4Ovek

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my name is Lamont and i was looking to expand my sports show on YouTube that i just started and i wanted to request a spotify channel were people can come to and listen to me give my thoughts on s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • African
    artist
    Other
    TV
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] Spotify - Fresh & Chill

Hi, Spotify's playlist 'Fresh & chill' got updated around this morning before i had time to save the songs to my own playlist. I found some of them thanks to internet archives but still missing some. If anyone could help me out on finding them again ...

• Hi,  Spotify's playlist 'Fresh & chill' got updated around this morning before i had time to save the songs to my own playlist. I found some of them thanks to internet archives but still mi...
  • bobtuf
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Indian Music Request

Can you please add Tere Mast Mast Do Nain from the movie Dabangg please? The internet says it is already on there but it is not on there unfortunately. Please and thank you!!

• Regular
  • Can you please add Tere Mast Mast Do Nain from the movie Dabangg please? The internet says it is already on there but it is not on there unfortunately. Please and thank you!!
  • hindi_gaana
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

How long until artist radio can be played?

My station does not have the ability to listen to artist radio and no related artist even thiugh I have nearly 30 songs and on playlist....how do I start my artist radio?

• Music Fan
  • My station does not have the ability to listen to artist radio and no related artist even thiugh I have nearly 30 songs and on playlist....how do I start my artist radio?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist`s music missing

I`m a really big fan of rappers J.Cole music, but on J.Coles artists page there is no old albums, so i found that there is an guy/artist, who is putting his old songs and albums under the name King Colee, but few days ago all of his songs have been r...

• I`m a really big fan of rappers J.Cole music, but on J.Coles artists page there is no old albums, so i found that there is an guy/artist, who is putting his old songs and albums under the name King C...
  • Luuuis_r
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Adding Star Wars: Republic Commandos Sountrack to spotify?

I have recently started playing Star Wars: Republic Commandos for the second time, and I was amazed at remembering how amazing the soundtrack is to it. I mainly want to see if anyone else thinks it deserves to be on spotify or at least its theme song...

• I have recently started playing Star Wars: Republic Commandos for the second time, and I was amazed at remembering how amazing the soundtrack is to it. I mainly want to see if anyone else thinks it d...
  • Jon-collinson
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

More music need from artists.

There's music from artist's that needs to be there. Will love to have those music like Aaliyah, Leona Lewis and so on. I know others will love to have their artist to be on there.

• Casual Listener
  • There's music from artist's that needs to be there. Will love to have those music like Aaliyah, Leona Lewis and so on. I know others will love to have their artist to be on there. 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    music
    R&B
    Rap
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

LIL PEEP

Why Spotify removed Lil peep album?They've posted and after 3 days they removed

• Why Spotify removed Lil peep album?They've posted and after 3 days they removed
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify famous playlist with 200,000 subscribers vanished a couple days ago

Hello, Spotify had one famous playlist called Atmospheric Black Metal for years, with almost 200,000 subscribers, which I heard often, but Spotify deleted it two days ago. Question is: what can I do to know which songs were listed there, in order to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Spotify had one famous playlist called Atmospheric Black Metal for years, with almost 200,000 subscribers, which I heard often, but Spotify deleted it two days ago.  ...
  • MarcChals
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Two artists with same name

Hey guys. I have 3 songs released under the name "Alterplans". 2 of them in one artist, 1 of them in other. They have the same name: Alterplans. What should I do? I have more music on the way, with different Record Labels... =(

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys. I have 3 songs released under the name "Alterplans". 2 of them in one artist, 1 of them in other. They have the same name: Alterplans. What should I do? I have more music on the way, with d...
  • Alterplans
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Enter an album.

The Artist P.O.D. has an album that it's not here in spotify, it's called When angels and serpents dance, please I want that album here.

• Casual Listener
  • The Artist P.O.D. has an album that it's not here in spotify, it's called When angels and serpents dance, please I want that album here. 
  • IvanGonzalez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Playable, but Unsearchable songs? (Hugo Maldoro - I know a little cuban)

Hey!I was trying to find Hugo Maldoro - I know a little Cuban, (I think it's a Bonobo mix). I found it at last.fm (https://www.last.fm/music/Hugo+Maldoro) which redirects me to Spotify where I can play it. But within the Spotify interface, the song i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I was trying to find Hugo Maldoro - I know a little Cuban, (I think it's a Bonobo mix). I found it at last.fm (https://www.last.fm/music/Hugo+Maldoro) which redirects me to Spotify where I can ...
  • evilbasse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

local files only partially synch with iphone

I recently discoverd the offline synching between laptop and iphone. today I made a new playlist consisting of spotify songs and a bunch of local files. Almost all files synched, safe for the last few. When I tried to sync an older playlist as well, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently discoverd the offline synching between laptop and iphone. today I made a new playlist consisting of spotify songs and a bunch of local files. Almost all files synched, safe for the last fe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes