Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes

Empty second artist page - what can I do?

Dear Spotify-community,I released a new track but it was not connected to my existing artist profile. Instead a new empty profile (except for the one track) with the same name was created as well as a profile with my real name which should not be on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify-community, I released a new track but it was not connected to my existing artist profile. Instead a new empty profile (except for the one track) with the same name was created as well a...
  • Freigefyhl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What Happened to Traffic Jams?

Since it first came out, I haven't been able to watch the Traffic Jams series, and I was curious why. I thought that the show was a really good idea and I particularly really wanted to watch the Cardo x Joey Bada$$ episode... Is there any reason why ...

• Since it first came out, I haven't been able to watch the Traffic Jams series, and I was curious why. I thought that the show was a really good idea and I particularly really wanted to watch the Card...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Searching for some missing Danzig and Motorhead stuff

Hi there! I found an old mixtape of mine and tried to turn it into a playlist and I'm curious about 2 songs I wasn't able to find - 1. Motorhead's version for Enter Sandman2. A song from Danzig's 6:66 album. Any clue if these will ever be available? ...

• Hi there!  I found an old mixtape of mine and tried to turn it into a playlist and I'm curious about 2 songs I wasn't able to find -  1. Motorhead's version for Enter Sandman 2. A song f...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong song titles for brighton rock album - take a deep breath

I listen to brighton rock frequently and in their album take a deep breath .... the song young at heart is actually shootin for love and that song contains the song unleash the rage ... could someone please fix this ... young at heart is not part of ...

• I listen to brighton rock frequently and in their album take a deep breath .... the song young at heart is actually shootin for love and that song contains the song unleash the rage ... could someone...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why is in Mercenary´s newest Album just one Song available to play?

Why is in Mercenary´s newest Album just one Song available to play? Its a great Album but it just possible to play one Song of it... are there any Copyrightproblems?

• Why is in Mercenary´s  newest Album just one Song available to play? Its a great Album but it just possible to play one Song of it... are there any Copyrightproblems?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HEY SPOTIFY

HEY.... ADD ASIAN KUNG FU GENERATION ALREADY... I WANNA LISTEN TO MY ANIME MUSIC... please. Thanks bb I love you

• HEY.... ADD ASIAN KUNG FU GENERATION ALREADY... I WANNA LISTEN TO MY ANIME MUSIC... please. Thanks bb I love you
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Music] Chanson Empire state of minds

bonjour,je ne trouve pas la version original de la chanson EMpire State of minds d'Alicia Keys et Jay'Zpouvez-vous faire un ajout SVP?

• Casual Listener
  • bonjour, je ne trouve pas la version original de la chanson EMpire State of minds d'Alicia Keys et Jay'Z pouvez-vous faire un ajout SVP?  
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Inappropriate ads

After the condom ad fiasco I would think Spotify would scrutinize their ads a little better. The current ad for lingerie and sex stuff is not what I want playing at work or with the kids around. There the kids were, listening to THE BIBLE of all thin...

• Casual Listener
  • After the condom ad fiasco I would think Spotify would scrutinize their ads a little better. The current ad for lingerie and sex stuff is not what I want playing at work or with the kids around. Ther...
  • mwolson13
  • 76 replies
  • 61 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 76 replies
  • 61 likes

Why do songs on Spotify change?

So I noticed it first while listening to Ice Cube's "Drop Girl". It got censored all of the sudden. Now I noticed that there is the exact same Single still uncensored. The Song was in my playlist since 2015 and it was always the uncensored version. W...

• Music Fan
  • So I noticed it first while listening to Ice Cube's "Drop Girl". It got censored all of the sudden. Now I noticed that there is the exact same Single still uncensored. The Song was in my playlist sin...
  • reddfuzzy
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Trevor Hall - Albums missing

Hey, not sure if this is the right way to post this, but a album disappeared from Trevor Hall list. It's called "Chapter Of The Forest" and it's one of my favorites.Besides he's my favorite artist and basically changed my life so, was wondering if th...

• Hey, not sure if this is the right way to post this, but a album disappeared from Trevor Hall list. It's called "Chapter Of The Forest" and it's one of my favorites. Besides he's my favorite artist ...
  • monsieuralec
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Japanese Music

Will we get larger J-pop song since Spotify just launch in Japan?

• Music Fan
  • Will we get larger J-pop song since Spotify just launch in Japan?
  • PortgasDAce99
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Bad audio quality

Hi, I've noticed that the audio quality is quite bad in the second half of Partition - Remix by Busta Rhymes and The Congolmerate, in particular the bass breaks off/ is noisy. I've listened to it on various speakers and headphones and hear the same o...

• Hi,   I've noticed that the audio quality is quite bad in the second half of Partition - Remix by Busta Rhymes and The Congolmerate, in particular the bass breaks off/ is noisy. I've listened ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Skindred missing an Album

Union Black is missing from Skindreds album selection!

• Union Black is missing from Skindreds album selection!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MAKE ''SYDPA - BRO'' AVAILABLE IN SWEDEN

I'm not able to listen to the song SYDPA by the danish artist BRO and it's really annoying.

• I'm not able to listen to the song SYDPA by the danish artist BRO and it's really annoying. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Oyster Cult Heaven Forbid Album

Hello,I noticed there's no Heaven Forbid Album by BOC on Spotify.Any chances it could be added? Cheers

• Hello, I noticed there's no Heaven Forbid Album by BOC on Spotify. Any chances it could be added?   Cheers
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Where'd Sonata Arctica go?

What happened to Unia, Pariahs Child, Don't Say a Word, The Wolves Die Young, Ecliptica Revisited, For the Sake Of Revenge. Over night these albums where stripped. What gives?

• Casual Listener
  • What happened to Unia, Pariahs Child, Don't Say a Word, The Wolves Die Young, Ecliptica Revisited, For the Sake Of Revenge. Over night these albums where stripped. What gives?
  • CleverFawn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

THE WASTE IS MISSING!!

The last few days I have noticed that some metal albums are missing. The one that I'm the concerned about is Municipal Waste's 2017 album, Slime and Punishment. I have noticed that it is mostly Nuclear Blast (label) albums that are missing. If anyone...

• Casual Listener
  • The last few days I have noticed that some metal albums are missing. The one that I'm the concerned about is Municipal Waste's 2017 album, Slime and Punishment. I have noticed that it is mostly Nucle...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Nuclear Blast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

THE WASTE IS MISSING!

The last few days I have noticed that some metal albums are missing. The one that I'm the concerned about is Municipal Waste's 2017 album, Slime and Punishment. I have noticed that it is mostly Nuclear Blast (label) albums that are missing. If anyone...

• Casual Listener
  • The last few days I have noticed that some metal albums are missing. The one that I'm the concerned about is Municipal Waste's 2017 album, Slime and Punishment. I have noticed that it is mostly Nucle...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing song - Vital Signs - Tame Impala

The song:Vital Signs - Tame Impalais missing in your system.Please add it.

• The song: Vital Signs - Tame Impala is missing in your system. Please add it.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Halsey presale code

i listen to halsey all the time and i didn’t receive the presale code. does anyone have it for tomorrow! i want to purchase tickets so bad i could cry

• i listen to halsey all the time and i didn’t receive the presale code. does anyone have it for tomorrow! i want to purchase tickets so bad i could cry 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes