Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Several Snow Patrol songs missing.

A lot of Snow Patrol songs such as Dark Roman Wine and Run (Live Version) have recently been removed from Spotify. Please bring them back.

• A lot of Snow Patrol songs such as Dark Roman Wine and Run (Live Version) have recently been removed from Spotify. Please bring them back.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • snow patrol
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly - why does Latin music keep showing up

A brief background on me. I'm from singapore, which is as far as its geographically possible from the Latin hemisphere . I speak English and Chinese, not a single word of Latin. Consequently, I do not listen to Latin music. My library has 200+ songs,...

• Casual Listener
  • A brief background on me. I'm from singapore, which is as far as its geographically possible from the Latin hemisphere . I speak English and Chinese, not a single word of Latin. Consequently, I do no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song and artist request

Can you please add "Didn't We" by Hugo Montenegro

• Can you please add "Didn't We" by Hugo Montenegro
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Add

Please add the song Counting Sheep- SAFIA to spotify.  

• Casual Listener
  • Please add the song Counting Sheep- SAFIA to spotify.    
  • TJB24
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • add
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Can´t find some Songs.

Hello I was looking for the Song "No Roads Left" made by Linkin Park and I can not find it on Spotify, is there a reason? I would like to have it in my playlist

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I was looking for the Song "No Roads Left" made by Linkin Park and I can not find it on Spotify, is there a reason? I would like to have it in my playlist 🙂
  • rwensing
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Do I still need ascap and bmi licenses?

I own a little coffee shop and ascap and bmi are coming after me to pay fees like the mafia. It feels like another thing that is mean to nickel and diime a small business into shutting down or becoming boring. If I get a premium account with spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • I own a little coffee shop and ascap and bmi are coming after me to pay fees like the mafia.  It feels like another thing that is mean to nickel and diime a small business into shutting down or ...
  • socceref
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • licenses
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What is this Song?

Can someone help me please?https://youtu.be/jxDEZjxIOxs

• Can someone help me please? https://youtu.be/jxDEZjxIOxs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My music listed under wrong artist

Hi, I released under the alias 'Rooke'. I have recently released an EP that has been listed under an artist on Spotify, also with the name Rooke. However this is incorrect. Link - https://open.spotify.com/album/3SHlUwMJhMx5BPKUC9wKch Please can this ...

• Hi,   I released under the alias 'Rooke'. I have recently released an EP that has been listed under an artist on Spotify, also with the name Rooke. However this is incorrect.    Li...
  • ueym8thjxpa87ha
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Song request

I noticed that one of the best songs of '38 special' is missing. Trooper with an attitude, one of their best works and is the only song from their album not on spotify. is there anything that can be done about that?

• I noticed that one of the best songs of '38 special' is missing. Trooper with an attitude, one of their best works and is the only song from their album not on spotify.   is there anything tha...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nececito una Canción

Quisiera saber cómo puedo hacer para que metan Datsik - Jenova Project

• Quisiera saber cómo puedo hacer para que metan Datsik - Jenova Project 😂 😂 👌
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please bring back my Year in Music

Hey Spotify Team, Hope this finds you well, I'm writing this post in hope of bringing back "My Year in Music" which was available to users in 2014 and 2015. I understand that this year Spotify replaced this feature with "Spotify Year in 2016", along ...

• Hey Spotify Team,   Hope this finds you well,    I'm writing this post in hope of bringing back "My Year in Music" which was available to users in 2014 and 2015. I understand that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

where can I reclaim missing songs???

I lost two of my favorite one called journey from Emma carn and easy love of sigala help me please

• Casual Listener
  • I lost two of my favorite one called journey from Emma carn and easy love of sigala help me please
  • giovannirj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lacking in anime OST

I feel like there is a lack of anime OST, so I was wondering if there is anyway Spotify can add more? If any of you know any that is on Spotify please tell me.

• I feel like there is a lack of anime OST, so I was wondering if there is anyway Spotify can add more? If any of you know any that is on Spotify please tell me.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ANIME
    OST
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This christmas

I'm looking for a song that sounds like ed sheern is singing and the main course says something about "... This chrismaaas....". Anyone know who and what this song is called? Btw its in an ad

• I'm looking for a song that sounds like ed sheern is singing and the main course says something about "... This chrismaaas....". Anyone know who and what this song is called? Btw its in an ad
  • HissyFitt
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tokyo Rising playlist missing one of the biggest Japan band/artist

Tokyo Rising playlist missing one of the biggest Japan band/artist! How is it possible you don't include BabyMetal at all in this list?? BabyMetal is one of the current biggest bands in Japan and also in other countries outside of Japan. Please consi...

• Tokyo Rising playlist missing one of the biggest Japan band/artist!   How is it possible you don't include BabyMetal at all in this list?? BabyMetal is one of the current biggest bands in Japa...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

song idea

palm trees by flatbush zombies

• Casual Listener
  • palm trees by flatbush zombies
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rap
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Martinho da Vila - musics do not correspond to the album

The album Martinho da Vila, 1999, do not contain the musics listed.The list is correct, but the songs do not correspond to them.I wish it could be fixed soon.Thanks.

• The album Martinho da Vila, 1999, do not contain the musics listed. The list is correct, but the songs do not correspond to them. I wish it could be fixed soon. Thanks.
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some music available on Applemusic is not available on Spotify

For example Kate Rusby - Ghost (2014)Mckenna Mendelson Mainline I like Spotify in the way it suggests music I'd like, but if it doesn't have old music available is ground to switch. Please help me not to do that. Thanks

• For example Kate Rusby - Ghost (2014) Mckenna Mendelson Mainline   I like Spotify in the way it suggests music I'd like, but if it doesn't have old music available is ground to switch. Please...
  • stephenalex
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes