Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Solved!! How do i report a copyright infringement?

So this person has been uploaded my track and claiming that it's his stuff.https://open.spotify.com/album/0id0ReHIULwXMNbf1ayK2cthis is mine https://open.spotify.com/track/1D5q7cBDHLBDbzQDVrS6E3 i produced this back in july 11 2017 and uploaded it on...

• Casual Listener
  • So this person has been uploaded my track and claiming that it's his stuff. https://open.spotify.com/album/0id0ReHIULwXMNbf1ayK2c this is mine  https://open.spotify.com/track/1D5q7cBDHLBDbzQD...
  • pxzvc
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

The Paper Kite - On the Train Ride Home

Hello,Im using the Israeli version of Spotify and for some reason On the Train Ride Home newsest album of The Paper Kites (an australin band) is unavaliable here. Previous albums of the band are still up here. Is there any way of knowing why this alb...

• Hello, Im using the Israeli version of Spotify and for some reason On the Train Ride Home newsest album of The Paper Kites (an australin band) is unavaliable here. Previous albums of the band are st...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vulgar and profanity in ads

I understand that Spotify uses ads to promote their premium service, but I am a bit disappointed that today I was subjected to an ad promoting some hip hop content that contained profanity. Luckily I was using headphones so my family didn't have to h...

• I understand that Spotify uses ads to promote their premium service, but I am a bit disappointed that today I was subjected to an ad promoting some hip hop content that contained profanity. Luckily I...
  • N3ologic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Axis: Bold as Love - Jimi Hendrix

Has anyone noticed that track #4 "Wait Until Tomorrow" simply doesn't show up on Jimi Hendrix's album "Axis: Bold as Love". I'm on mobile and the song simply isn't there, despite the rest of the album appearing normal. I've never experienced this bef...

• Has anyone noticed that track #4 "Wait Until Tomorrow" simply doesn't show up on Jimi Hendrix's album "Axis: Bold as Love". I'm on mobile and the song simply isn't there, despite the rest of the albu...
  • Airclowns
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where do I start a discussion + my artist bio is gone!

Hello! Finding it hard to navigate here and I dont know if I'm in the right place. So there is supposed to be a forum to ask for help when there's a problem? Is this the place? There is no "start thread"-button on the community forums. Also, my artis...

• Hello! Finding it hard to navigate here and I dont know if I'm in the right place. So there is supposed to be a forum to ask for help when there's a problem? Is this the place? There is no "start thr...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio version of Everyday by Logic

I would like to get the radio version of Everyday by Logic w/Marshmello as it has the Mutha****** day part cut out. Want to use it for my 9yr old boys baseball warmup. He loves the song

• I would like to get the radio version of Everyday by Logic w/Marshmello as it has the Mutha****** day part cut out. Want to use it for my 9yr old boys baseball warmup. He loves the song
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! lil dicky

Could you guys put White Dude by Lil Dicky on here? I really like that song

• Could you guys put White Dude by Lil Dicky on here? I really like that song
  • rainbow6seige22
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mix Albums

Hi all, I listen to a lot of dj mix albums such as FabricLive, where the dj who has made the mix album mixes the tracks together. When I use spotify and try and listen to a mix album the songs are presented as single full length unmixed tracks. Does ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I listen to a lot of dj mix albums such as FabricLive, where the dj who has made the mix album mixes the tracks together. When I use spotify and try and listen to a mix album the son...
  • Tim1975
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Does a commercial of spotify premium with song "New freezer" by rich the kid exist??

Hey guys! I really need your help! Do you have a commercial where you used song "new freezer" by rich the kid ft. Kendrick lamar?? In my head some video was stuck where some guy/girl sitting in dark room in front of computer or on the phone and says ...

• Hey guys! I really need your help! Do you have a commercial where you used song "new freezer" by rich the kid ft. Kendrick lamar??   In my head some video was stuck where some guy/girl sitting...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The radio stations I created have the same songs every time I open one. It is a static list?

I was expecting the songs on my Radio stations to change every time I open a station. It seems that the song list is the same every time. is that true?

• I was expecting the songs on my Radio stations to change every time I open a station.  It seems that the song list is the same every time.  is that true?
  • tlathbury
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Brett Eldredge Presale Code

How do i get the presale code for Brett Eldredge? It says the sale starts this week but i have not found or recieved a code yet

• How do i get the presale code for Brett Eldredge? It says the sale starts this week but i have not found or recieved a code yet
  • PJWILLI
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New songs

Looking for theses 2 songs how do i get them Wild blue night " harmon, o'brian and gerrardCookie by chanel west coast

• Looking for theses 2 songs how do i get them Wild blue night " harmon, o'brian and gerrard Cookie by chanel west coast 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! different countries chart

Why don’t spotify have a viral or chart playlist from Korea?

• Casual Listener
  • Why don’t spotify have a viral or chart playlist from Korea?
  • Gabz2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to change your artist name?

Is it possible to change your artist name? If so, how do i do it?

• Is it possible to change your artist name? If so, how do i do it?
  • JordanOakley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! request music

please add moonlight drawn by cloud OST. thank you

• please add moonlight drawn by cloud OST. thank you
  • Tiramisu_101
  • 23 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 18 likes

How can I find this song on spotify?

Hi, I want to listen this song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjJAF5o2wEobut I can't find it with spotify's search tool. Can somebody help me to find it?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I want to listen this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjJAF5o2wEo but I can't find it with spotify's search tool.  Can somebody help me to find it?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes