Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

confused and hurt

why on earth would “travelin’ soldier” by the dixie chicks get removed from spotify when the rest of their music is still up???? it is their best song perhaps only good song!!!

• why on earth would “travelin’ soldier” by the dixie chicks get removed from spotify when the rest of their music is still up???? it is their best song perhaps only good song!!!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Requesting music?

I know some artists or labels dont let music go on spotify, but i was just wondering if you could check to see if you can get Jack Wagner, All I Need 1984 album And Dancing In The Moonligh 2005 album?Hes got 3 other albums which you have, but these 2...

• Casual Listener
  • I know some artists or labels dont let music go on spotify, but i was just wondering if you could check to see if you can get Jack Wagner, All I Need 1984 album And Dancing In The Moonligh 2005 album...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can dutch hiphop have its own release list?

Hi guys, though I am dutch, it is an understatement t say tha i am no fan of Dutch hiphop. The hiphop release list however, consists mainly of Dutch hiphop (10 of the last 12 releases for example). Because these rappers like to use English titles for...

• Hi guys,   though I am dutch, it is an understatement t say tha i am no fan of Dutch hiphop. The hiphop release list however, consists mainly of Dutch hiphop (10 of the last 12 releases for ex...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Counting Crows PreSale

Any one get the presale code for the Counting Crows in Denver, CO? I am an avid fan and Premium acct holder but don't know where to get the code from.

• Casual Listener
  • Any one get the presale code for the Counting Crows in Denver, CO? I am an avid fan and Premium acct holder but don't know where to get the code from.
  • TMFatkid
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Singer is not in Spotify

Hello, I want to hear this song" Bumblebee."This is a new single from Japan's band "Lead".But I could not find in SpotifyThey are from the same company as w-inds. http://lead.tv/

• Hello, I want to hear this song" Bumblebee." This is a new single from Japan's band "Lead". But I could not find in Spotify They are from the same company as w-inds.   http://lead.tv/
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tory Lanez Spotify Presale Code

I'm buying Tory Lanez tickets for one of his concerts this fall, and I noticed that Livenation has a Spotify presale. Does anyone know where I could find the code for the presale? Thanks!

• I'm buying Tory Lanez tickets for one of his concerts this fall, and I noticed that Livenation has a Spotify presale. Does anyone know where I could find the code for the presale?    Than...
  • brokenbutokay
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Where is monthly listeners map gone?

I've noticed the montly listener map is no longer there, just the monthly number. Any news?

• I've noticed the montly listener map is no longer there, just the monthly number. Any news?
  • diegoluchi
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Music album missing

I listen to the album Forgetable by Sorority all the time and now it is gone. Does anybody know why it was taken off?

• Regular
  • I listen to the album Forgetable by Sorority all the time and now it is gone. Does anybody know why it was taken off?
  • starwizkid
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing a song in an album

Insomnium's 'Above the Weeping World' got all its songs except one: 'Mortal Share'. It is the only track missing from the album, why?

• Insomnium's 'Above the Weeping World' got all its songs except one: 'Mortal Share'. It is the only track missing from the album, why?
  • InCaudaVenenum
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Mobile
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! I cant listen to XXXTENTACION. The songs are grey and they won't let me play them.

The song are gray and won't let me play them the album is created by Callan Oesterheld there is only one song that it lets me play. Why? This is the link https://open.spotify.com/user/12154285701/playlist/1LyKsgbdsAdWcxUTMmOnTF

• The song are gray and won't let me play them the album is created by Callan Oesterheld there is only one song that it lets me play. Why?  This is the link https://open.spotify.co...
  • Wazaiix
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify playlist

Quali sono i requisiti per una playlist, anche di artisti famosi, in modo che possa attirare followers senza che debba pazientemente condividerla quotidianamente sui social? What are the requirements for a playlist, even of famous artists, so that it...

• Music Fan
  • Quali sono i requisiti per una playlist, anche di artisti famosi, in modo che possa attirare followers senza che debba pazientemente condividerla quotidianamente sui social?     What are...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How do I add my podcast to Spotify?

With the announcement of podcasts being added to Spotify, how do I add mine as an "approved partner"? http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/20/8629335/spotify-adds-podcasts-videos It appears they're only taking in shows from big players and ignoring the lit...

• Casual Listener
  • With the announcement of podcasts being added to Spotify, how do I add mine as an "approved partner"?   http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/20/8629335/spotify-adds-podcasts-videos   It appea...
  • Spenney69
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 16 likes

Can't play Eminem's Revival

HelloI can't listen any track from Eminem's album Revival, except Need Me (ft. P!nk).

• Hello I can't listen any track from Eminem's album Revival, except Need Me (ft. P!nk).
  • UnitedCommonPub
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Song listed under wrong artist

My name is Terra. I have sent my first official single, through Tunecore, to the Spotify library. It just dropped an hour ago. When I click on the 'Go to Artist' option in the song's options, I am sent to an entirely different artist(s) with the same...

• Casual Listener
  • My name is Terra. I have sent my first official single, through Tunecore, to the Spotify library. It just dropped an hour ago. When I click on the 'Go to Artist' option in the song's options, I am se...
  • ArtistLARSEN
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Judas Priest "Ripper" Owens years

Why on earth Spotify didn't upload JP Albums when Owens was on vocals. Jugulator, Demolition, and Live in London. These are very good albums I really miss listening them. If I have to go on youtube to listen to them I might as well do the same with o...

• Why on earth Spotify didn't upload JP Albums when Owens was on vocals. Jugulator, Demolition, and Live in London. These are very good albums I really miss listening them. If I have to go on...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scorpions song..... Only Acoustic Why!!!!!!

HI Can anyone add Scorpions You & I song (radio edit/studio edit) Please!!!!! And Thx allredy

• HI     Can anyone add Scorpions You & I song (radio edit/studio edit)    Please!!!!! And Thx allredy 🙂
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jordan- Buckethead

Could you add Jordan by Buckethead please? Fantastic song brings me back to the old guitar hero days.

• Could you add Jordan by Buckethead please? Fantastic song brings me back to the old guitar hero days.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 14 likes

Trying to find Alkaemy: The Merlin Mystery

Hello, Is there a way to find out if a very old CD (I got it back in 1998, and had it stolen from my car five years ago), can be located or added to Spotify. Not sure how the process works for suggestions.It is a New Age album: Alkaemy: The Merlin My...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  Is there a way to find out if a very old CD (I got it back in 1998, and had it stolen from my car five years ago), can be located or added to Spotify.  Not sure how the process work...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes