Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes

Culture Club's Don't Mind If I Do not on Spotify

I'm a huge Culture Club fan but their album, Don't Mind If I do is not on Spotify. I hope it comes to Spotify at some point.

• Regular
  • I'm a huge Culture Club fan but their album, Don't Mind If I do is not on Spotify.  I hope it comes to Spotify at some point. 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs not on spotify

Is there a way for me to play songs on spotify i have on my phone that is not on spotify.

• Gig Goer
  • Is there a way for me to play songs on spotify i have on my phone that is not on spotify.
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

just want to say Thank You

I didn’t know where to post this but hopefully I’m in the right place. I have Stage 3 cancer and I’ve done my radiation and surgery and I’m currently on my 2nd cycle of chemo with 10 more to go (it’s every 2weeks). I signed up for the free account an...

• I didn’t know where to post this but hopefully I’m in the right place. I have Stage 3 cancer and I’ve done my radiation and surgery and I’m currently on my 2nd cycle of chemo with 10 more to go (it’s...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

skits and inter ludes

hello is there a way not to get interludes and skits in my playlists ie discover weekly and release radars specifically or is it just randomized

• Roadie
  • hello is there a way not to get interludes and skits in my playlists ie discover weekly and release radars specifically or is it just randomized
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add Racional, from Tim Maia

I like to know if you can add the Rational album created by singer Tim Maia

• Gig Goer
  • I like to know if you can add the Rational album created by singer Tim Maia
  • Lacerdices
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Brazilian music
    Soul
    Tim Maia
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

GOT7

Please add GOT7 songs! 

• Please add GOT7 songs! 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

POLINA GARGARINA

Why doesn't Spotify have Kukushka by Polina Gargarina, you have everything else by her it seems except for her best song??? I'm perplexed! btw....ITunes has it...just sayin.

• Visitor
  • Why doesn't Spotify have Kukushka by Polina Gargarina, you have everything else by her it seems except for her best song??? I'm perplexed! btw....ITunes has it...just sayin.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Play on

I can’t find the SONG Play On by Carrie Underwood on Spotify. I cant find it in her album Play On and I can’t find it as a single either. Please help?!?!?!?!?

• I can’t find the SONG Play On by Carrie Underwood on Spotify. I cant find it in her album Play On and I can’t find it as a single either. Please help?!?!?!?!?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kpop Daebak Playlist (Mamamoo)

Can you please add Mamamoo's Starry Night to your Kpop Daebak playlist? It's a recent song and it's very popular with almost 1 million streams.

• Casual Listener
  • Can you please add Mamamoo's Starry Night to your Kpop Daebak playlist? It's a recent song and it's very popular with almost 1 million streams.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hindi songs

THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE HINDI SONGS!! Hartley any of the classics are on Spotify!! WHERE IS HUM DIL DE CHUKDE SANAM????

• THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE HINDI SONGS!! Hartley any of the classics are on Spotify!! WHERE IS HUM DIL DE CHUKDE SANAM????
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Asian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to log in and wont connect

• Trying to log in and wont connect
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GOT7

Can Spotify please add GOT7’s albums already? I want to be able to have the full experience of good music.

• Can Spotify please add GOT7’s albums already? I want to be able to have the full experience of good music.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Presale CODE needed fro LOGIC, sale is tomorrow, where will the code come from?

Usually we end up getting these codes LATE and AFTER the presale, this one starts in 20 hours, how do we get the presale code so we can actually utilize the presale code for purchasing the tickets to the LOGIC show or Camden and HOLMDEL NJ shows. LOG...

• Music Fan
  • Usually we end up getting these codes LATE and AFTER the presale, this one starts in  20 hours, how do we get the presale code so we can actually utilize the presale code for purchasing the tick...
  • WRYZE1
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes

multiple versions of the album The Apostasy

Hello, I am wondering why there are 3 different versions of the album The Apostasy by Behemoth on Spotify. All of them have a different number of listens on the songs and only one of the albums has a few more songs on it.Does anyone have a reason for...

• Regular
  • Hello, I am wondering why there are 3 different versions of the album The Apostasy by Behemoth on Spotify. All of them have a different number of listens on the songs and only one of the albums ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ive got a song on spotify but its not on my artist account

Hey, My name is Wrong.Ive already had an artist page on spotify - https://open.spotify.com/artist/522FQuPftvRdZ7rNS2r1SNRecently a song of mine was uploaded to spotify but its not on my artist page - https://open.spotify.com/album/2bw4pvgpPO082eNDC3W...

• Hey, My name is Wrong. Ive already had an artist page on spotify - https://open.spotify.com/artist/522FQuPftvRdZ7rNS2r1SN Recently a song of mine was uploaded to spotify but its not on my arti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Retirement of our Running Feature

Hey everyone, the Spotify Community team here. We’re here to let you know we will be retiring our Running feature on 26 February 2018. We always take retiring features in Spotify very seriously. We’re pouring our energy into new ways of creating the ...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hey everyone, the Spotify Community team here.   We’re here to let you know we will be retiring our Running feature on 26 February 2018.   We always take retiring features in S...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 814 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 814 replies
  • 23 likes

Track Missing

Hey Spotify, I was wondering why the track "Angels Brought Me Here" by Guy Sebastian is no longer available here in Spotify. I was able to play it last Sunday (March 11, 2018), then the track stopped and the app crashed. I went to search it again but...

• Regular
  • Hey Spotify, I was wondering why the track "Angels Brought Me Here" by Guy Sebastian is no longer available here in Spotify. I was able to play it last Sunday (March 11, 2018), then the track stopped...
  • jaysoncastle
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo escuchar album

No puedo descargar el album Servant to the heart, teniendo cuenta premium

• Casual Listener