Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

Solved!
27 people liked this

Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

ruselkh
Casual Listener

Hi. I accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1,than i go to the music and press Like on this track but this track was not added to this Dayli mix 1 how i can  restore the track to this playlist?  Thank you!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution! 11 people liked this

Re: Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

Nitroturtle

Deleted one of my favorite groups by accidently clicking the button.  I'm a software developer, and I find it hard to believe this made it into production.  Not even a confirmation box? seriously?

Solution! 3 people liked this

Re: Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

thetarabee
Casual Listener

Accidentally clicked this option when I updated my app and this button appeared! 

Please fix this or put a list of banned songs in settings somewhere so we can unban them if needed!

57 Replies
1 person liked this

JayLB
Community Legend

@ruselkh

Hello:

"I pressed the heart/ban option by accident. Can I undo it?

Right now it isn’t possible to undo the action, you can unsave songs saved to Your Library, though."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jay

What's a Spotify Rock Star/Rising Star and how do I become one?
Note I am not a Spotify Employee, I just help out around on the community!

| Spotify Profile | last.fm Profile | Send Me A Message | Twitter |

21 people liked this

ruselkh
Casual Listener

I hope that the developers will make this opportunity. Thank You.

13 people liked this

HispanicGiraffe

I agree there needs to be an option for this.

16 people liked this

CaptainAndrew

Ended up banning a song on accident myself. Thirded :P

8 people liked this

bco1158

I'm not sure why it was relevant to tell OP that he could Unsave songs from their library when the question was how to restore one removed from Daily Mix?

Is the feature of "un-banning" a song something the developers have on their agenda or not?

6 people liked this

jemmajule
Casual Listener

Help! I did this too!! I love daily mix, and now I'm so sad :'(   What if we could go to the songs page and have an option to unban? Or show that we have favorited already? Just like it shows if we have it in "Your Music".

<.<  notice the solution has "0" likes?

10 people liked this

izotopo

Where is the solution?? Why is "SOLVED" hwne is not solved!!!!

5 people liked this

deanw2012

I did the same! Would be nice if the option to undo was added...

7 people liked this

catfluuf

+1 on this one. Accidentally removed a song from the daily mix. I'm sad. Please let me un-remove. (Or at least have an "undo" option in the iOS i/f for this)

SUGGESTED POSTS