Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Adjusting the radio

So the biggest problem with the radio function is that it makes no sense.I go to the Caravan Palace radio and it starts playing hiphop and bubbly pop music. No. Nononononoooo. Why can't I make genre radio's? I want to discover new bands in a certain ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ecently, their radio is miles ahead of Spotify but they lack the content library that Spotify has.     Please, improve on this.
  • TheBarthoLi
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Johnny Lang new album Signs

Johnny Lang posted his new album "Signs", however it doesn't work for me. Is it a Brazil Regional Problem, an account individual problem or a tool problem?

• Regular
  • Johnny Lang posted his new album "Signs", however it doesn't work for me. Is it a Brazil Regional Problem, an account individual problem or a tool problem?
  • TheBarthoLi
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not finding music on App

I wanted to listen to some music and I was searching for “Looking for Trouble” by J. Cole, Kanye West & B.I.G Sean etc. and I couldn’t find the song anywhere. Is there a reason behind that?

• I wanted to listen to some music and I was searching for “Looking for Trouble” by J. Cole, Kanye West & B.I.G Sean etc. and I couldn’t find the song anywhere. Is there a reason behind that?
  • ariellescohen1
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads.

I have reached my download limit but have more than enough space (Min of 2 GB) on my phone. why can I not download more if i have the space.I am a premium user.

• Casual Listener
  • I have reached my download limit but have more than enough space (Min of 2 GB) on my phone. why can I not download more if i have the space. I am a premium user.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • downloads
    limit
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play issues

Can anyone tell me why just certain songs stop playing on my phone and makes the app freeze up? It started eoth just one song and now its two or three. Tried looking for answers but none of them work. Also, it seems that after this last update that I...

• Regular
  • Can anyone tell me why just certain songs stop playing on my phone and makes the app freeze up?  It started eoth just one song and now its two or three. Tried looking for answers but none of the...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Never (from xxxtentacion) not avaliable

I’ve seen that the « 21 XXX » (fake album) has been deleted from the device. But does it still possible to liste to some songs of it such as « Never ». Thank you for your reply

• I’ve seen that the « 21 XXX » (fake album) has been deleted from the device. But does it still possible to liste to some songs of it such as « Never ». Thank you for your reply
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incomplete discography

Waz up guys. I've been using Spotify for a long time and honestly, the missing albums within some discography is something I really can't figure it out. Have a look with great Heavy Metal bands like Judas Priest, Manowar, Stratovarius .... Why there ...

• Casual Listener
  • Waz up guys. I've been using Spotify for a long time and honestly, the missing albums within some discography is something I really can't figure it out. Have a look with great Heavy Metal bands like ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • incomplete
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Playlist disappear

Hello guys ! Recently the playlist « Deep house and techno » I used to listen just disappeared. It seamed it has been replaced by the playlist « Nuit Blanche » but almost no title are the same. I wonder how I could find the titles of the previous pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys ! Recently the playlist « Deep house and techno » I used to listen just disappeared. It seamed it has been replaced by the playlist « Nuit Blanche » but almost no title are the same. I won...
  • Albabibor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Willie Nelson, The Scientist missing

Willie Nelson record Heroes is missing its last song The Scientist. Song has been on Spotify about a year ago. Why it has been dissabled? Song is still available on Youtube and other services so I assume that it is not because of copyrights and Willi...

• Willie Nelson record Heroes is missing its last song The Scientist. Song has been on Spotify about a year ago. Why it has been dissabled? Song is still available on Youtube and other services so I as...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! RAMMSTEIN DNA

Playlist called 'RAMMSTEIN DNA' is no longer contain Rammstein tracks?

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.07.27_19h23m36s_001_.jpg
  • Regular
  • Playlist called 'RAMMSTEIN DNA' is no longer contain Rammstein tracks?
  • Ryanx0r
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hickup/skip in song

@Spotify team: there's a hickup/skip in spotify:track:2dxZcoSZMo0z5DpcG1OPHl at 1:25. Can you fix/reupload this song? Just say so if you want to borrow the CD...

• Roadie
  • @Spotify team: there's a hickup/skip in spotify:track:2dxZcoSZMo0z5DpcG1OPHl at 1:25. Can you fix/reupload this song? Just say so if you want to borrow the CD... 😉
  • Ryanx0r
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How Play Entire Album Using Web?

Listening to album on web but have to click the 1 by 1. Is there a way to let all songs play?

• Listening to album on web but have to click the 1 by 1. Is there a way to let all songs play?
  • Ryanx0r
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Following playlist deleted what happen

Hoi what happend when i following a play list and the person delete the play list of stop sharing public. to avoid lossing the play list is IT advisable to copy the play list please can some one explain what happens what to do. Chris

• Regular
  • Hoi what happend when i following a play list and the person delete the play list of stop sharing public. to avoid lossing the play list is IT advisable to copy the play list please can some one e...
  • Laurenrobinsonn
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists deleted and following
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to find the full Now Music Albums 1-100 please

i cant find the full Now Music Series from 1-100 - i can find bits of albums, but not the ful collection in one place...spotify used to have this...what happened ?

• Music Fan
  • i cant find the full Now Music Series from 1-100 - i can find bits of albums, but not the ful collection in one place...spotify used to have this...what happened ?
  • bungle02uk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ed Sheeran- Give me love bugged

The song Give me Love is bugged. At the end of song started "This" another song. How can I submit this problem?

• The song Give me Love is bugged. At the end of song started "This" another song. How can I submit this problem?
  • kashxmoney
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Ayúdame encontrar una canción

Estuve en un club y pusieron una canción y la quiero encontrar porque me gustó. Era una canción de una chica española (creo que de Barcelona). Ritmo bastante latino y tenía palmadas en el estribillo. No es mucho pero alguien conoce a una cancion pare...

• Estuve en un club y pusieron una canción y la quiero encontrar porque me gustó. Era una canción de una chica española (creo que de Barcelona). Ritmo bastante latino y tenía palmadas en el estribillo....
  • Laurenrobinsonn
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New Releases

Why is Drake still at the top of New Releases two weeks after the album came out? It's ridiculous that new music isn't featured but they can gratuitously promote one mediocre album week after week to the point of being absurd. Feature new releases, n...

• Why is Drake still at the top of New Releases two weeks after the album came out? It's ridiculous that new music isn't featured but they can gratuitously promote one mediocre album week after week to...
  • Laurenrobinsonn
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Drake
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Discover Weekly update on Tuesday

hey so my discover weekly got updated as usual on monday. there were some really nice songs this time, where i did not remembered the name. as i opend spotify this morning (tuesday) i saw that the offline update for almost twenty new songs was runnin...

• hey 🙂  so my discover weekly got updated as usual on monday.  there were some really nice songs this time, where i did not remembered the name.  as i opend spotify this morning (tu...
  • Laurenrobinsonn
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes