Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes

A song with bad parts (mixed in?)

O-Zone - Dragostea Din Tei - Original Romanian Version ( https://open.spotify.com/track/09nxdcY2oYo57fJrG6CCCT?si=xzhWlVCMQJidzvHGMW9iNw ).At 0:09 and 0:22 (and possibly at other places too) the sound has a random piece mixed in.

• O-Zone - Dragostea Din Tei - Original Romanian Version ( https://open.spotify.com/track/09nxdcY2oYo57fJrG6CCCT?si=xzhWlVCMQJidzvHGMW9iNw ). At 0:09 and 0:22 (and possibly at other places too) t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I report missing albums (from existing artists or labels on spotify)?

I've read the "Content Missing" article but it doesn't completely answer my question, so: A specific artist I was following went missing, which I understand, based on that article. When I say missing, I mean unplayable, it's still listed on spotify. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've read the "Content Missing" article but it doesn't completely answer my question, so:   A specific artist I was following went missing, which I understand, based on that article. W...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!! Looking the track list for the official #ThrowbackThursday playlist 2018/06/21

It was alternative/folk from 2000 to 2013. Great list, I downloaded on my mobile, but it got changed, when spotify change the list, this past thursday.

• It was alternative/folk from 2000 to 2013. Great list, I downloaded on my mobile, but it got changed, when spotify change the list, this past thursday.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does the Kasey Chambers playlist not have some key songs by her?

The Spotify Playlist for Kasey Chambers is missing a couple of important Kasey Chambers hits like Not Pretty Enough and Brickwalls and Barricades. They have a LOT of Karaoke versions of the song Not Pretty Enough all in the Kasey Chambers style but n...

• The Spotify Playlist for Kasey Chambers is missing a couple of important Kasey Chambers hits like  Not Pretty Enough and Brickwalls and Barricades.  They have a LOT of Karaoke versions of t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate artist, same name (The Black Knights)

Hi there,So there are two totally different artists with the same name - The Black Knights. It's kind of annoying when listening to the artist radio. Is there a possibility to split them? I've seen a link in annother topic about seperate artists usin...

• Hi there, So there are two totally different artists with the same name - The Black Knights. It's kind of annoying when listening to the artist radio. Is there a possibility to split them? I've se...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got a peak in streams due to being added to a playlist, how do I find this playlist?

I noticed a massive increase all of a sudden on one of my songs as it has been added to a playlist (confirmed by insights). However there doesn't seem to be any way of searching to find where this playlist is. At the very least I just want to thank t...

• I noticed a massive increase all of a sudden on one of my songs as it has been added to a playlist (confirmed by insights). However there doesn't seem to be any way of searching to find where this pl...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rodriguez not available in Costa Rica?

Hi, i have a premium US account and imI traveling in Costa Rica at the moment . I noticed that i cannot access any music from the artist (sixto) Rodriguez, including the stuff i had downloaded to my phone beforehand .Is that due to regional restricti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i have a premium US account and imI traveling in Costa Rica at the moment . I noticed that i cannot access any music from the artist (sixto) Rodriguez, including the stuff i had downloaded to my ...
  • caracaulfield
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I am looking for a song that came out on my Release Radar week 27

I know the name of the song, but I can't find it. It is a Swedish song/Artist.The song is called Sommarnatt, (came out week27) It has the same sound like Rave in the Grave by AronChupa and Little Sis Nora.Anyone that knows what I am talking about?If ...

• Casual Listener
  • I know the name of the song, but I can't find it. It is a Swedish song/Artist. The song is called Sommarnatt, (came out week27) It has the same sound like Rave in the Grave by AronChupa and Little S...
  • angeloneofakind
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting on the Fresh Finds or Discover Weekly playlists

Hey everyone. I was curious if anyone knew how to submit music for consideration to go on the fresh finds or discover weekly playlists. I'm assuming that staff finds the music and publishes it, but is there anyone you can contact about looking at you...

• Regular
  • ...s there anyone you can contact about looking at your content? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
  • oneos
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Morning Commute Playlist

just would like to point out that the morning commute playlist has a song in it named 'work from home' where the chorus contains 'you don't gotta go to work'... ironic or sadistic?

• just would like to point out that the morning commute playlist has a song in it named 'work from home' where the chorus contains 'you don't gotta go to work'... ironic or sadistic?
  • keira4664
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My First Story - All Lead Tracks

My First Story seems to be missing the album ALL LEAD TRACKS from their library. Is the album region locked?

• My First Story seems to be missing the album ALL LEAD TRACKS from their library. Is the album region locked?
  • keira4664
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Disappearance of certain tunes & groups

Hopefully somebody from Spotify sees this, but I doubt that. First time being on the apps profile/community/blog area of the this wonderful app. Anyway, my first two very specific questions are what happened to Chris Cornell's cover of Nothing Compar...

• Hopefully somebody from Spotify sees this, but I doubt that. First time being on the apps profile/community/blog area of the this wonderful app.   Anyway, my first two very specific questions ...
  • keira4664
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Spotify Playlist

I was looking for a playlist which was deleted by Spotify, it had very cool songs and I'd like to recover some of them, any ideas?The playlist name is: "Concentración Indie Rock"But, as I said, it was deleted. How can I get these songs again?

• I was looking for a playlist which was deleted by Spotify, it had very cool songs and I'd like to recover some of them, any ideas? The playlist name is: "Concentración Indie Rock" But, as I said, i...
  • keira4664
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

songs suddenly becoming unavailable

i have spotify premium and have been having trouble with songs becoming unplaying, even from larger artists such as my chemical romance and lil miquela. certain tracks will become suddenly grayed out and unplayable.

• i have spotify premium and have been having trouble with songs becoming unplaying, even from larger artists such as my chemical romance and lil miquela. certain tracks will become suddenly grayed out...
  • carterbriggs
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

'Fun Times' Album under the wrong artist

There is an album (Fun Times, 2018) under Nathaniel which sounds and looks like it has been uploaded by an amateur artist.Artist: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2C0Cu6wbLYQyXl8MDwH2JE?si=ZptfnHrwRbClLGiM6y6GmQAlbum in question: https://open.spotify....

• There is an album (Fun Times, 2018) under Nathaniel which sounds and looks like it has been uploaded by an amateur artist. Artist: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2C0Cu6wbLYQyXl8MDwH2JE?si=Zp...
  • TrulyGordin
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Use excisting original beat/instrumental for rap album

Dear people, I’m quite new in te world of publishing music. Recently I just finished my album. But for the intro of my album I’ve used an excisting beat/instrumental. It’s a dj kinda beat without vocals. It has about two million vieuws on youtube, bu...

• Dear people,   I’m quite new in te world of publishing music. Recently I just finished my album. But for the intro of my album I’ve used an excisting beat/instrumental. It’s a dj kinda beat wi...
  • TrulyGordin
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nick Cave Song

I was pretty sure a couple of years ago Nick Cave and Enya did a cover on Blue Oyster Cult's Dont Fear the Reaper.I can't find it anywhere!! Does anybody know where to find it or any more info on the song itself, seems to be pretty rare!Cheers

• Regular
  • I was pretty sure a couple of years ago Nick Cave and Enya did a cover on Blue Oyster Cult's Dont Fear the Reaper. I can't find it anywhere!! Does anybody know where to find it or any more info on t...
  • TrulyGordin
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Song about rape in wrong playlist

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I've noticed that the song "I believe you" from FLETCHER is in the playlists "Bae" and "Top of the morning". I just wanted to notify you that that might be an algorithm mistake as the song...

• Hi, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I've noticed that the song "I believe you" from FLETCHER is in the playlists "Bae" and "Top of the morning". I just wanted to notify you ...
  • TrulyGordin
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please put "never" back on xxxtentacion's "revenge" Album

21 savage released "21xxx" with "bever" on it and it was removed from his revenge Album. And 21xxx was recently removed so Never is gone. Can we please have it back

• 21 savage released "21xxx" with "bever" on it and it was removed from his revenge Album. And 21xxx was recently removed so Never is gone. Can we please have it back
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Generating plays by fake duplicates with same artist name and track title?

Dear friends at Spotify, today I stumbled upon an incident which might be interesting to look into:My Release Radar offered me a song named "Heart" ( spotify:track:004lGmXB5CWJnIZdmbzQJX ) by an artist named "Roosevelt" ( spotify:artist:1ZFuAPXzsmVkm...

• Gig Goer
  • Dear friends at Spotify,   today I stumbled upon an incident which might be interesting to look into: My Release Radar offered me a song named "Heart" ( spotify:track:004lGmXB5CWJnIZdmbzQJX )...
  • jkeinonen
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes