Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1907 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1907 likes

why is it deleted

why isn't John Legend's cover of the city of stars medley, from la la land, on spotify anymore? It is very depressing.

• why isn't John Legend's cover of the city of stars medley, from la la land, on spotify anymore? It is very depressing.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is Tool not on spotify?

I've looked everywhere and cannot find one of the greatest bands of all time... I'd like to encourage that it be added to spotify and thank you for at least humoring me. Please add Tool

• I've looked everywhere and cannot find one of the greatest bands of all time... I'd like to encourage that it be added to spotify and thank you for at least humoring me.   Please add Tool 🙂
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Deleted songs

go back up the songs eliminated from anuel aa

• go back up the songs eliminated from anuel aa
  • Theking11
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Twenty One Pilots

Can we please get Regional at Best on spotify

• Can we please get Regional at Best on spotify
  • slippyboi
  • 6 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 11 likes

l cannot find my song in spotify list.

dear all, recenlty i use browser command to find my song list, but l can't find it. my song title is 海草舞, it is the chinese song, and very famous too. can spotity add the song ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq6uEUwkGqcthe view is 4.8Mthank you, be...

• dear all,  recenlty i use browser command to find my song list, but l can't find it. my song title is 海草舞, it is the chinese song, and very famous too. can spotity add the song ?   h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I request a track to be available?

London Grammar/Hey Now/Tensnake Remix used to be available and now is not.Gutted as one of my favourite tracks.What's the deal? Any ideas? Anyone know?

• London Grammar/Hey Now/Tensnake Remix used to be available and now is not. Gutted as one of my favourite tracks. What's the deal? Any ideas? Anyone know?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No Rory Gallagher and music keeps deleting

I've been having trouble with music that I once had disappearing, music I've downloaded being deleted and now I notice my favorite artist Rory Gallagher only has a handful of songs I can listen to even though you claim to have over a hundred? Used to...

• I've been having trouble with music that I once had disappearing, music I've downloaded being deleted and now I notice my favorite artist Rory Gallagher only has a handful of songs I can listen to ev...
  • tamtitam
  • Roadie
  • 25 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Bye bye spotify
  • 25 replies
  • 13 likes

Solved!! Missing Album: Metallica Death Magnetic

Hello everyone, I can't listen to Metallica's Death Matgnetic album because it does not show up on artist page on my Windows desktop app (see attachment). The album shows up on the web player when I make a search but not at the desktop app, it is jus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I can't listen to Metallica's Death Matgnetic album because it does not show up on artist page on my Windows desktop app (see attachment). The album shows up on the web playe...
  • MuhsinFatih
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Album

So a group,VIXX, is becoming a favorite of mine and you have their newest songs, but you don't have the older ones like Voodoo Doll, Rock Your Body, or On and On. Why is that? Thank you.

• So a group,VIXX, is becoming a favorite of mine and you have their newest songs, but you don't have the older ones like Voodoo Doll, Rock Your Body, or On and On. Why is that? Thank you.
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Bob Dylan hits - where's the Biograph box?

I'm mystified that Dylan's 1985 compilation 'Biograph' is missing from Spotify UK. Hits/ 45s such as 'Positively 4th Street', 'Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window', 'Mixed Up Confusion', and stellar rarities such as 'Abandoned Love' are big absentee...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm mystified that Dylan's 1985 compilation 'Biograph' is missing from Spotify UK. Hits/ 45s such as 'Positively 4th Street', 'Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window', 'Mixed Up Confusion', and st...
  • Ryanelliskidd
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bob Dylan
    missing album
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I request for certain artist song for spotify?

Personally I like やなぎなぎ(Yanagi Nagi) songs but it seem that very limited are available.

• Personally I like やなぎなぎ(Yanagi Nagi) songs but it seem that very limited are available.   
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Options

Hey, guys! I need help on this: the only bank account that I have is to be closed in a month or so *due to personal reasons* and it may take a few months for me to open up a new one. Are you familiar of any other payment options or perhaps if it is p...

• Hey, guys! I need help on this: the only bank account that I have is to be closed in a month or so *due to personal reasons* and it may take a few months for me to open up a new one. Are you familiar...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chance the Rapper's 'Blessings' is still not fixed

After being out for almost two years, Spotify still plays the same version of Blessings instead of the different versions.

• Casual Listener
  • After being out for almost two years, Spotify still plays the same version of Blessings instead of the different versions.
  • Jasperrf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is a joint playlist private for the users?

Hi there, When you used the function joint playlist with your friends is this playlist than private for only this select group of friends who you use it with or can everyone find it?

• Hi there,   When you used the function joint playlist with your friends is this playlist than private for only this select group of friends who you use it with or can everyone find it?&nb...
  • Flanstario1
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kedam - Shy Girls has gone

Hi there, Couple months ago, I discovered this song on Spotify :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uScZ8WZMjhsKedam - Shy Girls But it does not exist anymore on Spotify.Why this song disappeared ?Is this related with the release of Size Matters - Hold O...

• Hi there,   Couple months ago, I discovered this song on Spotify : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uScZ8WZMjhs Kedam - Shy Girls   But it does not exist anymore on Spotify. Why this ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm Playable, But Mislabled. HELP!

Hi team. I have a single on Spotify that was released through Tunecore months ago. However, I could never locate the single because my Artist name and information were never searchable content. This morning, I was finally able to locate my single. It...

• Hi team. I have a single on Spotify that was released through Tunecore months ago. However, I could never locate the single because my Artist name and information were never searchable content. T...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Explicit button

Why are some Songs which are marked with "explicit" censored? (The Way of the Fist - Five Finger Death Punch)I hope you'll fix this!

• Why are some Songs which are marked with "explicit" censored? (The Way of the Fist - Five Finger Death Punch) I hope you'll fix this!
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Censorship

I hate R Kelly. I would never, ever listen to his music. But please do not make me cancel my subscription because you are fascist censors. wth is wrong with you?

• I hate R Kelly.  I would never, ever listen to his music.  But please do not make me cancel my subscription because you are fascist censors.  wth is wrong with you?  
  • FallenOfficer
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! How do i report a copyright infringement?

So this person has been uploaded my track and claiming that it's his stuff.https://open.spotify.com/album/0id0ReHIULwXMNbf1ayK2cthis is mine https://open.spotify.com/track/1D5q7cBDHLBDbzQDVrS6E3 i produced this back in july 11 2017 and uploaded it on...

• Casual Listener
  • So this person has been uploaded my track and claiming that it's his stuff. https://open.spotify.com/album/0id0ReHIULwXMNbf1ayK2c this is mine  https://open.spotify.com/track/1D5q7cBDHLBDbzQD...
  • pxzvc
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes