Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • SS2020user
  • Visitor
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes

Mister Lies - False Astronomy

The song is missing. It is a 6.4 M views in youtube !

• The song is missing. It is a 6.4 M views in youtube !
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

5AM-Logic not available

Spotify please add the song "5AM" by logic!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify please add the song "5AM" by logic!!!
  • annistynsmusic
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Dreamcatcher

Hi guys, was wondering if u guys can add dreamcatcher into spotify. They are a newly reformed kpop girl group, just released their single album earlier this month, they were actually known as MINX before they 'disbanded'. Their songs are real catchy ...

• Hi guys, was wondering if u guys can add dreamcatcher into spotify. They are a newly reformed kpop girl group, just released their single album earlier this month, they were actually known as MINX be...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Please restore View as Album List feature

They're a couple of songs by Boosie Bad **bleep** and Webbie I can't find the original version of the song only chop and screw Version, can you get gangsta musik the original or not

• They're a couple of songs by Boosie Bad **bleep** and Webbie I can't find the original version of the song only chop and screw Version, can you get gangsta musik the original or not
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow for follow?

Follow my Spotify Profile and check out some of my Playlists, and I do the same! https://open.spotify.com/user/denjeesi Enjoy

• Gig Goer
  • Follow my Spotify Profile and check out some of my Playlists, and I do the same!   https://open.spotify.com/user/denjeesi   Enjoy 😉
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"alle Farben- Far green" doesn't play

Hallo, a few days ago i heard on spotify "Alle Farben - far green" and now i cant. The weird thing is, my roommate can hear the Song without any problems( i have made all the possible updates), any ideas how i can fix it?

• Hallo, a few days ago i heard on spotify "Alle Farben - far green" and now i cant. The weird thing is, my roommate can hear the Song without any problems( i have made all the possible updates), any i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP PLEASE!! QUESTIONS THAT WOULD SAVE MY FUTURE I SWEAR

1.) How did you consume music prior to the rise of music-streaming services? or to the rise of music-streaming services?2.)What streaming services do you use? Why do you like it?3.) Do you think Music Streaming decreases piracy? in what way? 3.) What...

• Casual Listener
  • 1.) How did you consume music prior to the rise of music-streaming services? or to the rise of music-streaming services? 2.)What streaming services do you use? Why do you like it? 3.) Do you think ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong order of song names

In this albumhttps://play.spotify.com/album/6aXntKniij06utxCOQGsafthe names from 11 to 30 are wrong, the songs order is ok. The correct names order is:11 - Ancora insieme (Gigi D'Agostino)12 - Stay (Gigi Dag from beyond) (Dance'n'roll)13 - Those Were...

• Not applicable
  • In this album https://play.spotify.com/album/6aXntKniij06utxCOQGsaf the names from 11 to 30 are wrong, the songs order is ok. The correct names order is: 11 - Ancora insieme (Gigi D'Agostino) 12 ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Hey I was wondering if y'all could add T-pains mix tapes to your library. I would love you all forever!!!Here's the mixtape a I'm talking aboutThe iron wayStoicprEvolverPree ringzThanks in advanced guys!

• Hey I was wondering if y'all could add T-pains mix tapes to your library. I would love you all forever!!! Here's the mixtape a I'm talking about The iron way Stoic prEvolver Pree ringz Than...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bengali Playlist

I think there is a large metal/rock platform in Bangladesh and the music does actually have really good quality, but unfortunately there are no quality official playlists made by Spotify themselves with bands like Aurthohin, Artcell, Arbovirus, Crypt...

• I think there is a large metal/rock platform in Bangladesh and the music does actually have really good quality, but unfortunately there are no quality official playlists made by Spotify themselves w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Past followers of a song

Is there a way to see how many followers a song had in the past?

• Is there a way to see how many followers a song had in the past?
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist on discover Page

if your an artist how do you get your music on the disvover page?

• Music Fan
  • if your an artist how do you get your music on the disvover page?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A band I liked has been removed and I can't remember their name

There was a Spanish band that used to be on Spotify but has since been removed. The main problem is I cannot remember their name other than a starting "Ch_____" I'm hoping someone here might have an idea of what band it was so I can listen to them so...

• Casual Listener
  • There was a Spanish band that used to be on Spotify but has since been removed. The main problem is I cannot remember their name other than a starting "Ch_____" I'm hoping someone here might have an ...
  • pg-ghost
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find a song!

Beyoncé - Hold up .. hate going on YouTube just to listen to that song ..

• Beyoncé - Hold up .. hate going on YouTube just to listen to that song ..
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lord of the Rings soundtracks

Is there a particular reason why the Deluxe (extended version) of the Lord of the Rings soundtracks are not available for "Fellowship of the Ring" and "The Two Towers" are not available, but "Return of the King" is?

• Music Fan
  • Is there a particular reason why the Deluxe (extended version) of the Lord of the Rings soundtracks are not available for "Fellowship of the Ring" and "The Two Towers" are not available, but "Return ...
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't there used to be a "Cinema" category in Genres?

I've been a premium menber for a couple of months now, and I'm sure that when I first joined there was a "Cinema" category in the Genres & Moods section where film soundtracks were listed. Was I imagining this? Or is it in a different section? Either...

• Music Fan
  • I've been a premium menber for a couple of months now, and I'm sure that when I first joined there was a "Cinema" category in the Genres & Moods section where film soundtracks were listed. Was I ...
  • aaronisawesomea
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative Playlists: users in different countries don't see same songs

I've set up a collaborative playlist. Spotify users from the United States, Canada, and Ireland have contributed. Through social media, in discussing the songs, we discovered that recent contributions from the Canada and Ireland users were not appear...

• Casual Listener
  • I've set up a collaborative playlist. Spotify users from the United States, Canada, and Ireland have contributed. Through social media, in discussing the songs, we discovered that recent contribution...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iPhone7 bought in UAE

Hi,I need your help. I bought an iPhone7 in UAE (Dubai) and now I'm on a vacation here in the Philippines. And still doesn't let me download the app.Can anyone help me please?Your help would be very much appreciated!Best Regards,Jaypee

• Hi, I need your help. I bought an iPhone7 in UAE (Dubai) and now I'm on a vacation here in the Philippines. And still doesn't let me download the app. Can anyone help me please? Your help ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bebe Rexha Presale code

I'm looking for bebe rexhas Presale code for chicago concert does anyone know what it is??

• I'm looking for bebe rexhas Presale code for chicago concert does anyone know what it is??
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes