Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Christian Genre

I have really enjoyed using spotify, and it is great to be part of such an active music community !!:D i just wanted to ask, where did the cChrisian music category go? 2015 was a great year for the christian/worship genre with artist like Matt Redman...

• Casual Listener
  • I have really enjoyed using spotify, and it is great to be part of such an active music community !!:D i just wanted to ask, where did the cChrisian music category go? 2015 was a great year for the c...
  • benjaminwt
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Kaleo Way down we go

There is some trouble with a song of Kaleo "Way down we go" The song changed, it is not Kaleo or at least it's not "way down we go"

• Casual Listener
  • There is some trouble with a song of Kaleo "Way down we go"  The song changed, it is not Kaleo or at least it's not "way down we go"
  • cesarumpierrez
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes

Album in wrong artist

Hi, I was playing a playlist from an artist called Kamelot, but I just realize that there's was a new album, when I started hearing the album I figured out that is not OK, maybe the artist have the same name or I don't know definetly that isn't a Kam...

• Hi, I was playing a playlist from an artist called Kamelot, but I just realize that there's was a new album, when I started hearing the album I figured out that is not OK, maybe the artist have the s...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Corrupted tracks , 3rd disc of Beethoven Revisited

At least the first two tracks of the third disk have strong interspersed moments of loud static: spotify:track:5Zw3l7hdqIjKAhAqhpaFPkspotify:track:3AYy0qQ9xhd5t8bj0YJXkaI say "at least" because I stopped checking after that and switched to other musi...

• At least the first two tracks of the third disk have strong interspersed moments of loud static:    spotify:track:5Zw3l7hdqIjKAhAqhpaFPk spotify:track:3AYy0qQ9xhd5t8bj0YJXka I say "...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! AkaPella

The artist AkaPella has multiple albums that are not supposed to be there. The first 4 (the one in russian, Tt, Kapayo, Eno Ngoma, and Cream) and the last one (The AkaPella Zone EP) do not belong to the artist "AkaPella". If that could be changed it ...

• Casual Listener
  • The artist AkaPella has multiple albums that are not supposed to be there. The first 4 (the one in russian, Tt, Kapayo, Eno Ngoma, and Cream) and the last one (The AkaPella Zone EP) do not belong to ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs

Recently i started to notice that my spotify is lacking many popular chinese songs, at first i thought it has not been added to the spotify library but when i ask my friend he was able find the song on his spotify that is missing on mine, what could ...

• Recently i started to notice that my spotify is lacking many popular chinese songs, at first i thought it has not been added to the spotify library but when i ask my friend he was able find the song ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mike Angelo - Speechlees

About Mike Angelo's Speechlees Music, the right music was not put, we were dancing duplicated. And if I'm not mistaken, they also released the album on the wrong profile. That is not the profile of the artist.

• About Mike Angelo's Speechlees Music, the right music was not put, we were dancing duplicated. And if I'm not mistaken, they also released the album on the wrong profile. That is not the profile of t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Thank you for the Daily Mix!

Just wanted to say thank you for the daily mix! We recently joined, and find the 'daily mix' one of the best and most fun things about Spotify. We have our favorite music that we follow, but the 'daily mix' both introduces us to new artists we did no...

• Casual Listener
  • Just wanted to say thank you for the daily mix!   We recently joined, and find the 'daily mix' one of the best and most fun things about Spotify. We have our favorite music that we follow, but...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Gost song?

Hello, This is another example of my shazam not being logged in and then resetting my phone. I lost one of the best songs ever recently and I am heartbroken. I heard it on Radio 1 in the evening around 2 weeks ago. I am SURE the woman said "This song...

• Regular
  • Hello,   This is another example of my shazam not being logged in and then resetting my phone. I lost one of the best songs ever recently and I am heartbroken.   I heard it on Radio 1 i...
  • Aldawg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast Selection

There are literally NO pagan podcasts. There are podcasts about multiple religions practiced around the world. Why does Spotify feel the need to exclude certian spiritual beliefs? I will not but premium and will most likely stop listening to spotify ...

• There are literally NO pagan podcasts. There are podcasts about multiple religions practiced around the world. Why does Spotify feel the need to exclude certian spiritual beliefs? I will not but prem...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting access to new podcasts for "The History of WWII Podcast"

For "The History of WWII Podcast", no new podcasts have been added to Spotify since 1/30/2018, yet according to the podcast's Facebook page, additional podcasts have been released since. Why is Spotify not getting any new podcasts?

• For "The History of WWII Podcast", no new podcasts have been added to Spotify since 1/30/2018, yet according to the podcast's Facebook page, additional podcasts have been released since.  Why is...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bollywood Albums

Hi Spotify, I have seen numerous posts on "Bollywood Albums," but I didn't find any response that addressed this issue (please correct me if I'm missing anything). I understand, it is the Artist/Copyright Owner's choice to provide their content on Sp...

• ...s the Artist/Copyright Owner's choice to provide their content on Spotify or not; however, given the number of requests on this topic, is Spotify taking any steps at higher level? I shouldn't be r...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect song

I was listening to the #ThrowbackThursday this morning and this Spice Girl song is incorrecthttps://open.spotify.com/track/0r5d5LmhLQwJVEw0kTEExp?si=VE08Et5KR6e1lY1TkxkDTg It is definitely not the Spice Girls

• I was listening to the #ThrowbackThursday this morning and this Spice Girl song is incorrect https://open.spotify.com/track/0r5d5LmhLQwJVEw0kTEExp?si=VE08Et5KR6e1lY1TkxkDTg   It is definitely...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Partnership] SPOTIFY DOESN'T WANT TO PAY FOR THE ARTISTS? Right or wrong?

I received this email from Ms. Sayaka -- Spotify Social Content Lead today regarding using my photos without payment. The Subject of the email is "Colloboration" and she said Spotify has no budget but wants to use other artists' photos for free? As a...

• I received this email from Ms. Sayaka -- Spotify Social Content Lead today regarding using my photos without payment. The Subject of the email is "Colloboration" and she said Spotify has no b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-sale code false advertising

Unless you listen to an artist "a lot", which Spotify doesn't bother to define, even paying subscribers aren't eligible for a pre-sale code. Metallica is in my top songs as defined by Spotify but apparently that doesn't equal "a lot." Amazon music is...

• Regular
  • Unless you listen to an artist "a lot", which Spotify doesn't bother to define, even paying subscribers aren't eligible for a pre-sale code. Metallica is in my top songs as defined by Spotify but app...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NELL

Please include Nell in Spotify, cheers!

• Casual Listener
  • Please include Nell in Spotify, cheers!
  • serinabilah
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Misspelled song title?

On the real album for the Wingnut Dishwashers Union “Burn the Earth! Leave it Behind!” the song title is “F*** Every Cop” but on Spotify it’s “F*** Every Copy” I was just wondering is this on purpose? I understand if it is, I was just curious.

• On the real album for the Wingnut Dishwashers Union “Burn the Earth! Leave it Behind!” the song title is “F*** Every Cop” but on Spotify it’s “F*** Every Copy” I was just wondering is this on purpose...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add Metropop albums from GMA Records, Philippines

GMA Records (Philippines) has produced several Metropop albums from 1996 and these albums contain great compositions. However, these are still not available. Can you contact the producer and add this content?

• Casual Listener
  • ...his content?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metropop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EP title and tracks misspelled

spotify:album:7LEb1Nh643ailgog2tvNUu EP title should be Asbestos Lead Asbestos, and the same correction should be made to the first 3 tracks:1. Asbestos Lead Asbestos2. Asbestos Lead Asbestos – Toxic Mix3. Asbestos Lead Asbestos – De tox Dub Thanks!

• spotify:album:7LEb1Nh643ailgog2tvNUu   EP title should be Asbestos Lead Asbestos, and the same correction should be made to the first 3 tracks: 1. Asbestos Lead Asbestos 2. Asbestos Lead Asb...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Create groups / list to organize playlists

Hello guys!!Is it possible to create groups / list of playlists to separate by style of music? To better organize the created playlist, making it easier to find the desired playlist. Example: Downloaded: Playlists downloaded Rock: Playlist of rock so...

• Hello guys!! Is it possible to create groups / list of playlists to separate by style of music? To better organize the created playlist, making it easier to find the desired playlist. Example: D...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes