Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

What happened to The Jetta Spotify Sessions

What happened to The Jetta Spotify Sessions

Hi just wondering if anyone could tell me what happened to the Jetta Spotify Sessions? It had some of my favourite live versions of her songs on it and I listened to it all the time, but then a couple months back it completely disappeared even though I had the songs saved to a bunch of my playlists. When I search it up on the internet you can still go into the album, the songs just aren’t available to me anymore. Maybe it has something to do with me living in Canada? I just don’t understand why it disappeared seeing as it was a Spotify sessions. Any help understanding the situation would be much appreciated and if you have external copies of the songs from the EP please let me know because I would love to have them!

1 Reply

Came here with a similar question but regarding a different artist.  

Big Darius Rucker fan here and had seen his Spotify exclusive videos posted on the Hot Country playlist late last year.  I hadn’t realized those performances would have sunset, they are not available through any other source.  Is there a reason why Spotify is posting these performances for just short periods of time?  I would think that these exclusives would bring value to the service.

Suggested posts