Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Duckface by Ephwurd

Any chance you guys can add 'Duckface' by Ephwurd? It's a kick-**bleep** song strange you don't have already.

• Regular
  • Any chance you guys can add 'Duckface' by Ephwurd? It's a kick-**bleep** song strange you don't have already.
  • benplouganou
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

One song missing

I was going through the god forbid artist page and all of their music is there except the first track on IV:constitution of treason. The track is called the end of the world. Why is this one song missing. All of the other albums are complete

• I was going through the god forbid artist page and all of their music is there except the first track on IV:constitution of treason. The track is called the end of the world. Why is this one song mis...
  • mx-rr0bvk_hb
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Discover Weekly Archive playlist just disappeared - how do i get it back?

I use ifttt to create a spotify "discover weekly" archive. It had over 1,400 - 2,000 songs in it. It just disappeared and now i have 4 discover weekly archive playlists with the same 20 songs in them. Is there anything I can do or request spotify do ...

• Casual Listener
  • I use ifttt to create a spotify "discover weekly" archive.  It had over 1,400 - 2,000 songs in it. It just disappeared and now i have 4 discover weekly archive playlists with the same 20 songs ...
  • jimmymichaels
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Album: Sublime - Robbin' The Hood

About 2 weeks ago this album disappeared from Sublime's albums. This is the only album that is missing from Sublime.

• About 2 weeks ago this album disappeared from Sublime's albums. This is the only album that is missing from Sublime.
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Weekend- King of the Fall

The album and the song "King of the Fall" by the Weekend, technically by XO (he used to reference himself as that), was taken off of Spotify, but all of his other albums are still there. I just want to know why it was taken away because I really like...

• Casual Listener
  • The album and the song "King of the Fall" by the Weekend, technically by XO (he used to reference himself as that), was taken off of Spotify, but all of his other albums are still there. I just want ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is Andreas Gabalier's new album "Vergiss mein nicht" released on June 1st 2018 ???

Hi Spotify!On June 1st 2018 Andreas Gabalier has released the new album "Vergiss mein nicht". It is not in Spotify yet! Will it come?Any license stuff going on?? I wonder, because the first two singles "Verdammt lang her" and "Ewig" are available and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify! On June 1st 2018 Andreas Gabalier has released the new album "Vergiss mein nicht". It is not in Spotify yet! Will it come? Any license stuff going on?? I wonder, because the first two s...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Lisa Keith's single "I'm In Love"

Why can't I find Lisa Keith's single "I'm In Love" on Spotify?

• Why can't I find Lisa Keith's single "I'm In Love" on Spotify?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GARTH BROOKS PLEASE

Please talk to Garth Brooks team again and try to get him on Spotify. I hate to be this way, but I'm debating on leaving spotify to go to a music provider who offers him. He's a HUGE name in country music!

• Casual Listener
  • Please talk to Garth Brooks team again and try to get him on Spotify. I hate to be this way, but I'm debating on leaving spotify to go to a music provider who offers him. He's a HUGE name in country ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

Is there any plans to have users be able to see there most listened to songs ever?

Hello i would like to know if there's any plans to allow the users to view there most listened to songs of all time?

• Regular
  • Hello i would like to know if there's any plans to allow the users to view there most listened to songs of all time?
  • jaidogfourlife
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Offshore and Coen tracks not on Artist page

Please add all songs in Offshore and Coen playlist to artistpage from Offshore and Coen.

• Please add all songs in Offshore and Coen playlist to artistpage from Offshore and Coen.
  • u08iyhl-8_u1g
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song

This song is not the right song in the original album: Don Quijote de la Mancha (Primera parte): II. Primeras andanzas (Capítulo II): Romance viejo de Lanzarote: Nunca fuera caballero

• This song is not the right song in the original album:   Don Quijote de la Mancha (Primera parte): II. Primeras andanzas (Capítulo II): Romance viejo de Lanzarote: Nunca fuera caballero
  • jenniinguyen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Musik Ersetzen

Hallo.Habe mir diverse Playlisten runtergeladen,Habe erst später gesehen dass die Qualität auf normal stand,hätte sie aber gerne in extreme Qualität.Wie kann ich die ersetzte ohne alles neu suchen zu müssen Vielen dank

• Hallo. Habe mir diverse Playlisten runtergeladen, Habe erst später gesehen dass die Qualität auf normal stand,hätte sie aber gerne in extreme Qualität.Wie kann ich die ersetzte ohne alles neu suche...
  • frankie49
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fake artist/album 'Twees'

At about 6 this morning, unsolicited, Spotify on my PC just burst into life and played this rubbish. spotify:track:77P8w2HlNJVcxcawfmtepu The other weird thing, is that if you Google the artist, Twees, you get no results. They basically don't exist, ...

• At about 6 this morning, unsolicited, Spotify on my PC just burst into life and played this rubbish.   spotify:track:77P8w2HlNJVcxcawfmtepu   The other weird thing, is that if you G...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Loudness normalization completely wrong on a song.

Hi I released one of my songs Triangle Power and the loudness normalization got competely wrong on it. https://open.spotify.com/track/4Wgsu62INJ25BHVbwQI8Gi The song is really not that heavily compressed or a loud master, very intact transients (dyna...

• Regular
  • Hi I released one of my songs Triangle Power and the loudness normalization got competely wrong on it.   https://open.spotify.com/track/4Wgsu62INJ25BHVbwQI8Gi   The song is really not t...
  • MiSenn
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

i need more daily mixes and daily mixes are unorganised

i only have 1 daily mix and thats a mixture of pop and country and worship and all that stuff but i dont like it that way i just like it when i have 1 daily mix that includes all my fav worship music and then a second daily mix that includes all my f...

• Gig Goer
  • i only have 1 daily mix and thats a mixture of pop and country and worship and all that stuff but i dont like it that way i just like it when i have 1 daily mix that includes all my fav worship music...
  • milabi
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is the band Acetone's music not on Spotify? Multiple major lable and indie lable releases.

Hello, can you tell me why the band Acetone's music is not on Spotify? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetone_(band) They have 4 releases on Virgin Records / Vernon Yard. They also have 2 albums on Neil Young's Vapor Records lable. They are an amazing...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, can you tell me why the band Acetone's music is not on Spotify?   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetone_(band)   They have 4 releases on Virgin Records / Vernon Yard. They also h...
  • milabi
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Hot Rhythmic Playlist Changed

I love the playlist Hot Rhythmic, and there was a particular song I liked, but when the playlist changed- I forgot the song and the artist and I could not play it. Does anyone have any record of July 2017 Hot Rhythmic songs that were removed? Pls hel...

• I love the playlist Hot Rhythmic, and there was a particular song I liked, but when the playlist changed- I forgot the song and the artist and I could not play it. Does anyone have any record of July...
  • mikelontzi
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • hot rhythmic
    music
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

OSTs for Germany

Hi there,I'm Stefan, I love orchestral motion picture soundtracks. Unfortunately some great OSTs are not available in Germany. Why this? What I would like to here for example:- The Lost World - Jurassic Park - John Williams- Waterworld - James Newton...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I'm Stefan, I love orchestral motion picture soundtracks. Unfortunately some great OSTs are not available in Germany. Why this? What I would like to here for example: - The Lost World -...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to add bio, picture, tags, related bands, banner and logo to my band profile

Hello!I uploaded an album for my band, is all good with the album but I want to add tags, bio and all stuff to my band's profile, what I can do?This is my band:https://line-in.spotify.com/artist/4IklPVT3RSf0yeLsFmLFJTThanks,

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I uploaded an album for my band, is all good with the album but I want to add tags, bio and all stuff to my band's profile, what I can do? This is my band: https://line-in.spotify.com...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • band profile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes