Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Canadian Rapper NEED TO LISTEN (Puffy L'z, Smoke Dawg, MO-G)

You need to have these rappers on Spotify. My whole school uses Spotify and are all dissapointed that there not on here yet. They all have millions of views on youtube.Smoke Dawg - Still https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2L4fqD980YPuffy L'z - Been Fle...

• You need to have these rappers on Spotify. My whole school uses Spotify and are all dissapointed that there not on here yet. They all have millions of views on youtube. Smoke Dawg - Still https...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chance Features

Hi all, Looking for a collection of songs by different artist, but that feature Chance the Rapper. Once example i've found on Youtube but not Spotify (what gives?) is Towkio-Fool Wit Freestyle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg0XOi8AxJo&list=WL&inde...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Looking for a collection of songs by different artist, but that feature Chance the Rapper. Once example i've found on Youtube but not Spotify (what gives?) is Towkio-Fool Wit Freesty...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artists merged? Akani

https://open.spotify.com/artist/1t4ghHvWJCIgNJf95cehGXI think we have here two different artists Name "Akani"

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/artist/1t4ghHvWJCIgNJf95cehGX I think we have here two different artists 🙂 Name "Akani"
  • o8iukyjht
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artists mixed up
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Removed

My favorite movie's Original Motion Picture soundtrack was removed for no reason and it was Star Wars Return of the Jedi and I really like the music! Please get it back!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • My favorite movie's Original Motion Picture soundtrack was removed for no reason and it was Star Wars Return of the Jedi and I really like the music! Please get it back!!!!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Indian Music Request

Can you please add Tere Mast Mast Do Nain from the movie Dabangg please? The internet says it is already on there but it is not on there unfortunately. Please and thank you!!

• Regular
  • Can you please add Tere Mast Mast Do Nain from the movie Dabangg please? The internet says it is already on there but it is not on there unfortunately. Please and thank you!!
  • hindi_gaana
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cowboy Bebop soundtracks

Spotify, please get the Cowboy Bebop soundtracks up and running! I don't understand why they're not up - they're arguably the best anime soundtracks ever made!

• Spotify, please get the Cowboy Bebop soundtracks up and running! I don't understand why they're not up - they're arguably the best anime soundtracks ever made!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Music Request

I'm not sure how to request music to be added to Spotify, so I thought maybe I'd post here. If this isn't the right place to request songs, could someone direct me to wherever that may be? Thank you!Anyway, this artist named Sabrina Claudio released ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not sure how to request music to be added to Spotify, so I thought maybe I'd post here. If this isn't the right place to request songs, could someone direct me to wherever that may be? Thank you!...
  • MS92
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify player buzzing again when playing songs!

Spotify is starting that buzzing sound again when playing songs. It lasts for a second or two then stops. This is really annoying. Another problem with Spotify. Don't you people care about your customers? Can't you guys do anything right?You make a q...

• Roadie
  • Spotify is starting that buzzing sound again when playing songs. It lasts for a second or two then stops. This is really annoying. Another problem with Spotify. Don't you people care about your custo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Prince

Why is there no music by Prince himself? It's all covers or it takes you to related artists like Michel Jackson.

• Regular
  • Why is there no music by Prince himself? It's all covers or it takes you to related artists like Michel Jackson.
  • HyperHorse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Video Game Soundtrack Request

Can you please add the "Killzone Shadow Fall Original Soundtrack" composed Lorn & Tyler Bates onto Spotify, please. Thanks! If I posted it on the wrong place, sorry.

• Casual Listener
  • Can you please add the " Killzone Shadow Fall Original Soundtrack" composed Lorn & Tyler Bates onto Spotify, please. Thanks! If I posted it on the wrong place, sorry.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist music

Hi Spotify. I'm Dyman, and I have seen all my albuns going to spotify. I put my music to free download in web but I dont know how it goes to spotify and if is somebody getting money with it. Can you please tell me how this works? And if I can win som...

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify. I'm Dyman, and I have seen all my albuns going to spotify. I put my music to free download in web but I dont know how it goes to spotify and if is somebody getting money with it. Can you ...
  • Joã0
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution David Bowie BBC radio theatre 2000, missing from Spotify

David Bowie released a collection of songs recorded at the BBC over his career "Bowie at the Beeb". The original release had three cds, the third being a live recording at the BBC radio theatre from 2000. Spotify's version of this album misses that t...

• David Bowie released a collection of songs recorded at the BBC over his career "Bowie at the Beeb". The original release had three cds, the third being a live recording at the BBC radio theatre from ...
  • lilo_cl
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

9 Years Old Album Request...

Hello Spotify Family. I've been use Spotify for a long time but even after all theese years Avenged's Sevenfold's Live in the LBC & Diamonds in the Rough album which is the one of the bests out there still not on spotify. Can you please add this albu...

• Hello Spotify Family. I've been use Spotify for a long time but even after all theese years Avenged's Sevenfold's  Live in the LBC & Diamonds in the Rough album which is the one of the bests...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you add the song T-Shirt by Migos

The song called T-Shirt by migos dropped this week and i wanna listen to it on spotify can u guys pls put it on spotify

• Casual Listener
  • The song called T-Shirt by migos dropped this week and i wanna listen to it on spotify can u guys pls put it on spotify
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rap
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists with same name

There are sometimes two (or more) totally different artists clumped together under the same artist page. For example under the name "Markaba" there is suddenly some russian album "беги" from the band "меркаба". As I can read these moon runes I unders...

• Casual Listener
  • There are sometimes two (or more) totally different artists clumped together under the same artist page.  For example under the name "Markaba" there is suddenly some russian album "беги" from...
  • iwan_paul
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

The Dreadnoughts' 'Polka's Not Dead' gone?

Hey, does anyone know what happened to The Dreadnought's album Polka's Not Dead? I can for some reason only play one song from that album now, but the whole lot was available yesterday. Thanks.

• Hey, does anyone know what happened to The Dreadnought's album Polka's Not Dead? I can for some reason only play one song from that album now, but the whole lot was available yesterday.   Than...
  • break7533
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Add Song PLEASE

Please add Chaka Khan "I Feel For You." The album is available but the title track is missing from the album...... Please resolve this issue for my sanity.

• Casual Listener
  • Please add Chaka Khan "I Feel For You." The album is available but the title track is missing from the album...... Please resolve this issue for my sanity.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes