Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Song missing

I can't find Reefer Party by Wiz Khalifa song on Spotify, why Spotify doesn't have that track?

• I can't find Reefer Party by Wiz Khalifa song on Spotify, why Spotify doesn't have that track?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Three missing albums by Myrath

Hi. Myrath has released four albums, but it seems three of them have been removed from Spotify.I found another person asking about one of them (Tales of the Sands), and got the response that it may have been disabled in his country.Since his country,...

• ...emoved.   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/Myrath-A-Tale-Of-Sands-Album-Problem/td-p/1336178   If that is the case, can anyone explain why? If the label did it, did t...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Any great ideas on getting Spotify streams up?

Hello to all my Spotify communities. Lets all work on some solutions so we all can get great Spotify streams and have followers and high monthly listeners. Now does anyone have any ideas ? If you do please let us know your secrets to getting great st...

• Music Fan
  • Hello to all my Spotify communities. Lets all work on some solutions so we all can get great Spotify streams and have followers and high monthly listeners. Now does anyone have any ideas ? If you do ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist spotify always go back to alphabetical order

My playlist are always going back to the alphabetical order even if I change it. When I stop the music even for 2 minutes. I don't know how to save the playlist in a random order

• My playlist are always going back to the alphabetical order even if I change it. When I stop the music even for 2 minutes. I don't know how to save the playlist in a random order  
  • musicajet
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Songs skipping across platforms/accounts

Plan: AnyCountry: AnyPlatform: Android, iOS, Mac, Windows Hey,I tried to listen to this song by Asaf Avidan & the Mojos but it keeps lagging/skipping on all platforms. Similar things happen for the whole album but this song is the worst.I have verifi...

• Plan: Any Country: Any Platform: Android, iOS, Mac, Windows   Hey, I tried to listen to this song by Asaf Avidan & the Mojos but it keeps lagging/skipping on all pla...
  • tophermac19
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Brown Bird's album Salt for Salt not found

Hi!Two days ago, Spotify showed me this amazing band, Brown Bird and I became obsessed with them since then.Unfortunately, I cannot find this album, or songs from this album, Salt for Salt) in the list. What is strange is that I can find it in Open S...

• Hi! Two days ago, Spotify showed me this amazing band, Brown Bird and I became obsessed with them since then. Unfortunately, I cannot find this album, or songs from this album, Salt for Salt) in ...
  • Ryko
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Brown Bird
    missing album
    Salt for Salt
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Umajets and Gavin Clarke

Back in the day I was introduced to a band called Umajets. If you search them an artist pops up but nothing else. I'm really shocked as I know some pretty far out music and 99% of it is represented in some way but not Umajets. Can I upload the 2 albu...

• Casual Listener
  • Back in the day I was introduced to a band called Umajets. If you search them an artist pops up but nothing else. I'm really shocked as I know some pretty far out music and 99% of it is represented i...
  • kempola
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The name of the track is wrong

There’s a song of mamamoo named “selfish”but Spotify enter it in “seffish”Please check the mistake asap,thanks.

• There’s a song of mamamoo named “selfish” but Spotify enter it in “seffish” Please check the mistake asap,thanks.
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Caladan Brood

How come Caladan Brood - Book of the Fallen has suddenly been removed from Spotify library? Its starring a number of my playlists and I feel oh so crippled without it! Help me Spotify, you're my only hope.

• Casual Listener
  • How come Caladan Brood - Book of the Fallen has suddenly been removed from Spotify library? Its starring a number of my playlists and I feel oh so crippled without it!  Help me Spotify, you're ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart (La mecanique du coer) and other removed music

Recently I noticed some music has been removed from Spotify, and the album, la mecanique du coer by Dionysos is an entire album amongst them. I would like to know if music on spotify is replaced or if it is a mistake. I know that most of the songs th...

• Recently I noticed some music has been removed from Spotify, and the album, la mecanique du coer by Dionysos is an entire album amongst them. I would like to know if music on spotify is replaced or i...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

song can't be played and certain album missing

I have saved and download a certain album few days ago, but suddenly, the song and album were gone, I can saw it on a certain playlist but when i clicked, it said the song can't be played on pc while in phone, it play different song instead. help.

• I have saved and download a certain album few days ago, but suddenly, the song and album were gone, I can saw it on a certain playlist but when i clicked, it said the song can't be played on pc while...
  • kookiekarin
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ı can't find this song "Crime"

I'm trying to find this song Troy Bonnes - "Crime" .. This is a soundtrack.. The name of a film is "LONDON".. is there any other versions of this songs if you know please share, cause its very important for me

• I'm trying to find this song Troy Bonnes - "Crime" .. This is a soundtrack.. The name of a film is "LONDON".. is there any other versions of this songs if you know please share, cause its very i...
  • kookiekarin
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums Are Hidden Under Artists’ Profile

When under a certain artists’ profile, some of their albums can not be found

• Casual Listener
  • When under a certain artists’ profile, some of their albums can not be found 
  • kookiekarin
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add music request

You guys need to add Thompson twins album “a product of...” also the sound track to heavy metal. Including “all of you” by don felder. Thanks!

• You guys need to add Thompson twins album “a product of...”  also the sound track to heavy metal. Including “all of you” by don felder.   Thanks!
  • kookiekarin
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Do clean versions of songs allow limited use of certain words?

So I have a "clean" rap and hiphop playlist that I listen to daily at work and I started to notice that a lot of songs seem to allow one use of the "n word" (uncensored obviously). The song that brought it up again was J. Cole Neighbors (https://open...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have a "clean" rap and hiphop playlist that I listen to daily at work and I started to notice that a lot of songs seem to allow one use of the "n word" (uncensored obviously). The song that brou...
  • mkeegan27
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Complete Deal Breaker

What's the deal? My absolute favorite song (and a few more favorites) have been removed from spotify. Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons "December, 1963 (Oh what a night)" is gone and this is an absolute deal breaker. Please add it again (you already...

• What's the deal? My absolute favorite song (and a few more favorites) have been removed from spotify. Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons "December, 1963 (Oh what a night)" is gone and this is an abso...
  • kookiekarin
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

The Song Queue Is Confusing

When I try to organize my song queue in the order that I want, I find it difficult. The queue shows only the one song that is coming up next

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to organize my song queue in the order that I want, I find it difficult. The queue shows only the one song that is coming up next
  • mkeegan27
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why there have two Mamamoo section?

when I search Mamamoo, I found there had two results. Could you put those together?Because one is the old one, and another only contain new album. I think those should be in the same area and these albums all belong to Mamamoo.

• Casual Listener
  • when I search Mamamoo, I found there had two results. Could you put those together? Because one is the old one, and another only contain new album. I think those should be in the same area and these...
  • asyoung5555
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Albums/Songs

I found a song from a band I quite enjoyef a few months back called Blinded by Everygrey, and listened to some more of their albums from 1998-2013 and noticed many of those albums were recently deleted from Spotify and just wanted to know why, as I q...

• I found a song from a band I quite enjoyef a few months back called Blinded by Everygrey, and listened to some more of their albums from 1998-2013 and noticed many of those albums were recently delet...
  • koralyoung
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All Out 80's Playlist curated by the cast of Glow has disappeared

So this might not matter to anyone but me but I discovered a really sweet playlist not too long ago on Spotify while searching for 80s music. It was called All Out 80's and was curated by the cast of Glow (Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling - watch it on N...

• So this might not matter to anyone but me but I discovered a really sweet playlist not too long ago on Spotify while searching for 80s music. It was called All Out 80's and was curated by the cast of...
  • LucasKandora
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes