Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

[Playlists] Why Bjork playlist is so poor?

Bjork has a discography of atleast 8 different records but all there is in this artist's list is 1 full record, Vulnicura which is the most recent record from her (and Gling-glo when she was 7y/o ¬_¬, I mean come on¡). The rest are just remixes and a...

• Casual Listener
  • Bjork has a discography of atleast 8 different records but all there is in this artist's list is 1 full record, Vulnicura which is the most recent record from her (and Gling-glo when she was 7y/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Joey Hyde error

Hello. To whom do I report an error that involves Spotify posting a new album from an artist with the same name as another artist that does not properly belong to that latter artist? See: Joey Hyde. They recnetly posted an album from some dude with t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. To whom do I report an error that involves Spotify posting a new album from an artist with the same name as another artist that does not properly belong to that latter artist?  See: Joey ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Music File: Two Lone Swordsmen - The Bunker

URI: spotify:track:3UcMBpcdmZlI0zgMy45IpA The song file is incorrect on The Bunker (from the album Tiny Reminders). I own a physical copy of the album and the track is not The Bunker. I couldn't find a thread of this sort of problem, hope this gets w...

• Regular
  • URI: spotify:track:3UcMBpcdmZlI0zgMy45IpA   The song file is incorrect on The Bunker (from the album Tiny Reminders). I own a physical copy of the album and the track is not The Bunker. ...
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unbox Therapy Music

Hey, I was watching some youtube and I found this channel called "Unbox Therapy". He had some really good background music and when he tries a new speaker or headphones the music he plays is awesome! Casey Niestat is another famous youtuber and he ha...

• Hey, I was watching some youtube and I found this channel called "Unbox Therapy". He had some really good background music and when he tries a new speaker or headphones the music he plays is awesome!...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing songs

I am a big fan of Spotify and noticed the songs Ballin by Logic and Julius Caesar by French Montana can't be found. Will they ever be available, because I know many other fans would like to hear these songs?

• I am a big fan of Spotify and noticed the songs Ballin by Logic and Julius Caesar by French Montana can't be found. Will they ever be available, because I know many other fans would like to hear thes...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Artists and User Account having same follower count ?

i am a new artist (since Spotify For Artists) with my old personal account linked up. It seems crazy my playlists i make as a User that gets selected as my Artist curated playlists still has the User as the creator. Essentially i am building follower...

• Casual Listener
  • i am a new artist (since Spotify For Artists) with my old personal account linked up. It seems crazy my playlists i make as a User that gets selected as my Artist curated playlists still has the User...
  • jamesheather
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! More live albums available

Some artists have released DVD's of live performances during their carreers. Just as an example: Foo Fighters in Wembley. It would be nice if we could have the audio of those concerts in Spotify. Or any other artists live performances... Another exam...

• Music Fan
  • Some artists have released DVD's of live performances during their carreers.  Just as an example: Foo Fighters in Wembley.  It would be nice if we could have the audio of those concerts...
  • Bad_Girl25
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to join my user account with my artist page

How to join my user account with my artist page, I want to have only the artist as the two have the same name como juntar minha conta de usuario com a minha pagina de artista, quero ter somente a de artista pois as duas tem o mesmo nome

• How to join my user account with my artist page, I want to have only the artist as the two have the same name   como juntar minha conta de usuario com a minha pagina de artista, quero ter som...
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add this song

Deniz Tekin - Sezenler Olmuş.This songer is very cool voice and casual singer. I want to see in Spotify her and her songs.

• Visitor
  • Deniz Tekin - Sezenler Olmuş. This songer is very cool voice and casual singer. I want to see in Spotify her and her songs.
  • Tbky
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Why can't I make an Artist page?

I have one simple request which is to make an artist page. I do not want to be a user, just make an artist page. The registration walk through will not allow me to "Get Access" or verify an artist page because it will only allow you to find pre exist...

• I have one simple request which is to make an artist page. I do not want to be a user, just make an artist page. The registration walk through will not allow me to "Get Access" or verify an artist pa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my songs are gone! PLSSS HELP ME.

The thing is I don't have any playlists, I just press the + in every song and listen from there. I got a lot of music I've been discovering for the last 2 years and now it's all gone. I didn't do anything to make that happen, and I really don't know ...

• The thing is I don't have any playlists, I just press the + in every song and listen from there. I got a lot of music I've been discovering for the last 2 years and now it's all gone. I didn't do any...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Albums from The Offspring

Why did you guys remove a few Albums from The Offspring? For example Rise and Fall. Rage and Grace. Is there any special reason for this?

• Casual Listener
  • Why did you guys remove a few Albums from  The Offspring? For example Rise and Fall. Rage and Grace.   Is there any special reason for this?
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Little River Band - Diamantina Cocktail

You have this album but with the wrong song arangment here is the arangment that should be 1. Help is on Its Way, 2. Days on The Road 3. Happy Anniversary 4. Another Runway5. Everyday of My Life, 6. Home on Monday 7. The Inner Light, 8. Broke Again9....

• Casual Listener
  • You have this album but with the wrong song arangment here is the arangment that should be  1. Help is on Its Way, 2. Days on The Road 3. Happy Anniversary 4. Another Runway 5. Everyday of My ...
  • brian_mansfield
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Tropical morning

Do anyone here have some sort of list of the songs in the playlist "Tropical morning"? Ive been playing it on shuffle for the past year but now they replaced almost every song I liked with new ones and i cant remember the names of all of them.. would...

• Do anyone here have some sort of list of the songs in the playlist "Tropical morning"? Ive been playing it on shuffle for the past year but now they replaced almost every song I liked with new ones a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Uruguay, why are missing some Album?

Hi all, need to clarify one doubt,It´s possible that Argentina Spotify (Premium) has more albums? Because sometimes I share music with Argentinian friends and I don´t have any song, or even the full album.I´m from Uruguay.An exaple is a band form Méx...

• Hi all, need to clarify one doubt, It´s possible that Argentina Spotify (Premium) has more albums? Because sometimes I share music with Argentinian friends and I don´t have any song, or even the...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Album Year

These 2 albums have incorrect release years on Spotify. Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_MeccaSpotify URI: spotify:album:4W0VBisNs7yFtQJ9XX4RCd Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelations_(Killing_Joke_album)Spotify URI: spotify:album:3pjS...

• Regular
  • These 2 albums have incorrect release years on Spotify.   Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Mecca Spotify URI: spotify:album:4W0VBisNs7yFtQJ9XX4RCd   Wiki: https:/...
  • deathdestruct
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AVALON HIGH MOVIE

Could someone add Avalon High to Spotify , all their music please?

• Could someone add Avalon High to Spotify , all their music please?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify discover weekly HELP

Hello people what happens esque in the playlist of weekly discovery because you know that the songs change every week obviosene but esque I can not find the name of a song that was in the playlist in the second or first week of December or the end of...

• Hello people what happens esque in the playlist of weekly discovery because you know that the songs change every week obviosene but esque I can not find the name of a song that was in the playlist in...
  • cluz
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Viral 50 Playlists - How do they work?

Hello beautiful Spotify Community people! I'm a producer and music lover and listen a lot to the Viral 50 playlists to discover awesome new artists and always stay on top of what's new. However, I'm very curious on how these playlists work? Is it bas...

• Music Fan
  • Hello beautiful Spotify Community people!   I'm a producer and music lover and listen a lot to the Viral 50 playlists to discover awesome new artists and always stay on top of what's new. &nb...
  • dendeedz
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • How do they work
    Viral 50 Playlists
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How many Spotify users are there in each country?

Hello! Does anybody have data on how many Spotify users are there in each country?I need this info for my MA thesis. Thank you

• Hello! Does anybody have data on how many Spotify users are there in each country? I need this info for my MA thesis. Thank you
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes