Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My 2022 Spotify Wrapped top songs changed

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy Spotify wrapped playlist changed from the day it was released. At least two of my t...

• Visitor
  • RifahShanjihad
  • Casual Listener
  • 38 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 9 likes

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Joan
  • 86 replies
  • 39 likes
  • 86 replies
  • 39 likes

Eddie vedder - into the wild

Dear spotify,Is iT correct that you removed the beautiful album.Eddie vedder - into the wild..That would be à Major issue to me, i cant start my day with out hard sun. Tell me iT is just à glitch in your network.

• Casual Listener
  • Dear spotify, Is iT correct that you removed the beautiful album. Eddie vedder - into the wild.. That would be à Major issue to me, i cant start my day with out hard sun. Tell me iT is just à ...
  • Arnout35
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Placebo album "Loud like love" has disappeared

What happens to Spotify? Why do albums disappear suddenly? Placebo "Loud Like Love" was in my albums ...

Placebo.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • What happens to Spotify? Why do albums disappear suddenly? Placebo "Loud Like Love" was in my albums ...  
  • entcardoso
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why isn't Excalion's album High Time on Spoyify?

Excalion's album High Time isn't on Spotify yet albums published by the same record company (Limb Music) are, ex. Vexillum's albums Unum and The Bivouac. Also it's worth noting Exalion's previous album Waterlines is available which incidentally is pu...

• Regular
  • Excalion's album High Time isn't on Spotify yet albums published by the same record company (Limb Music) are, ex. Vexillum's albums Unum and The Bivouac. Also it's worth noti...
  • dartzoner
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • missing album
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Álbum Error (Comedown Machine by The Strokes)

Hello, I am a very passionate Strokes fan, but recently a certain album of theirs, Comedown Machine got it's songs sort of scrambled over, there is a song (80's Comedown Machine) is missing and 50/50 is repeated and Slow Animals and Partners In Crime...

• Hello, I am a very passionate Strokes fan, but recently a certain album of theirs, Comedown Machine got it's songs sort of scrambled over, there is a song (80's Comedown Machine) is missing and 50/50...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Wrong artist in Helloween's album

Hello,In the album "Keeper of the Seven Keys: Part I" (1987) by the german band "Helloween", there is a song named "Future World". This song is one of the most popular from this band.In Spotify, this album is present under the name "Keeper of the Sev...

• Visitor
  • Hello, In the album "Keeper of the Seven Keys: Part I" (1987) by the german band "Helloween", there is a song named "Future World". This song is one of the most popular from this band. In Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Artist
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Why won't it play :( ? Years After Rodeo album by Offset

I discovered yesterday the Years After Rodeo album by Offset and rather liked it.. But now it wont play for any songs on this album spotify says "this song is not available. If you have the fiile on your computer you can import it". Anyone who can he...

• Casual Listener
  • I discovered yesterday the Years After Rodeo album by Offset and rather liked it.. But now it wont play 😞 for any songs on this album spotify says "this song is not available. If you have the fiil...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Love Yourself:Her album BTS

Will the new album from BTS be available on Spotify when it releases?

• Will the new album from BTS be available on Spotify when it releases?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where did sza's Z album go?

Where is Sza's Z album, I go to listen to it one day after listening to it less than a week before and it has completely vanished from Spotify, Apple Music and most streaming services. Where is it.

• Where is Sza's Z album, I go to listen to it one day after listening to it less than a week before and it has completely vanished from Spotify, Apple Music and most streaming services. Where is it.
  • slammasam
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Music Promotion

I own a record label, and I was wondering how I can get plays on an album I just released for an artist. The album is called "It's Just For Fun!" by Toz. If I could get some help, that would be great

• Regular
  • I own a record label, and I was wondering how I can get plays on an album I just released for an artist. The album is called "It's Just For Fun!" by Toz. If I could get some help, that would be great
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Nasty Nathan Records
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 album same artist problem

Hi all, i'm the owner of the moorder band. i have 2 album but they are separated, how can i do to tell spotify that they are the same artist? THANKS

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, i'm the owner of the moorder band. i have 2 album but they are separated, how can i do to tell spotify that they are the same artist? THANKS
  • alelambo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • same artist duplicated
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong version!

Why do songs suddenly change version? The latest example is the Sisters of Mercy song Temple of love from the Slight Case of Overbombing album, that has been replaced by the one from Some Girls...Another time it was Dr Dre's California Love that had ...

• Why do songs suddenly change version? The latest example is the Sisters of Mercy song Temple of love from the Slight Case of Overbombing album, that has been replaced by the one from Some Girls... A...
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Searching a song

Alright so there is a commercial on spotify that includes "im the one" from dj khaled, and right after that is a song that i havent been able to find anywhere. Anyone know what it is? Thanks

• Alright so there is a commercial on spotify that includes "im the one" from dj khaled, and right after that is a song that i havent been able to find anywhere. Anyone know what it is? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add this album

Please add: Artist: Bill Charlap TrioAlbum: Wrtitten in the starsyear: 2000Label: Blue Note

• Please add:  Artist: Bill Charlap Trio Album: Wrtitten in the stars year: 2000 Label: Blue Note
  • Manuelgv
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to share playlist

looking to share a playlist with others, any help?

• Regular
  • looking to share a playlist with others, any help?
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Window Gazing songs!

Time for a Music Chat! Do you ever find you're listening to a song, staring out of the window, a little lost in the moment? This happens to me often! Maybe i'm easily distracted , but I also think some songs are just perfect 'window gazing' songs. Th...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Time for a Music Chat!   Do you ever find you're listening to a song, staring out of the window, a little lost in the moment?   This happens to me often! Maybe i'm easily distracted...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! BTS albums gone

So I don't know what exactly happened, but yesterday (22 August 2017) I was still listening to songs from BTS' album Most Beautiful Moment in Life, but now they're gone? The only albums and songs that are still there are You Never Walk Alone, the Jap...

• Casual Listener
  • So I don't know what exactly happened, but yesterday (22 August 2017) I was still listening to songs from BTS' album Most Beautiful Moment in Life, but now they're gone? The only albums and songs tha...
  • yoshi11
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Fixed
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Song goes silent for one second at a specific point

The cover song "Boyz in the hood" by dynamite hack is missing audio at 0:15. Is there anyway to fix this?

• The cover song "Boyz in the hood" by dynamite hack is missing audio at 0:15. Is there anyway to fix this?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TFK: The End is Where We Begin - removed?

The 2013 Album "the end is where we begin" from Thousand foot krutch was removed, I neither know since when or why.My Question is if there a chance for the album to get back on spotify and why was it removed in the first place?

• The 2013 Album "the end is where we begin" from Thousand foot krutch was removed, I neither know since when or why. My Question is if there a chance for the album to get back on spotify and why was ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

songs that I can't find

I've been looking for a few songs by very popular artists like Kendrick Lamar, jay z, etc.. that can't be found Spotify. They can be found with a simple YouTube search, but seem to be nowhere to be found on my favorite music app Spotify! These includ...

• I've been looking for a few songs by very popular artists like Kendrick Lamar, jay z, etc.. that can't be found Spotify. They can be found with a simple YouTube search, but seem to be nowhere to be f...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

New artist, new album, would love your feedback.

Hello I just released 'Stories of the Sky' 10 tracks recorded with a Mercury-Nominated producer. I am extermely proud of this record and would love any thoughts, advice and how to get on to those important playlists! https://open.spotify.com/album/53...

• Music Fan
  • Hello   I just released 'Stories of the Sky' 10 tracks recorded with a Mercury-Nominated producer.  I am extermely proud of this record and would love any thoughts, advice and how to get ...
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes