Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Report an artist listed under wrong letter

Hey folks, there's an artist whose name begins with an 'A' but shows up between the letters 'K' and 'L' in the Artists list. Unfollowing/following doesn't fix and this happens across all three platforms--my phone (ios), desktop app and the web player...

• Hey folks, there's an artist whose name begins with an 'A' but shows up between the letters 'K' and 'L' in the Artists list. Unfollowing/following doesn't fix and this happens across all three platfo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Shows] Podcasts and Videos on Desktop

Wherever I check (Desktop app, mobile app, Website) the podcasts "Crime in Sport" and "Small Town Murder" have disappeared. What happened? Please reinstate them! Thank you!

• Wherever I check (Desktop app, mobile app, Website) the podcasts "Crime in Sport" and "Small Town Murder" have disappeared. What happened? Please reinstate them! Thank you!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Veruca Salt - Resolver

Veruca Salt's best album ever, "Resolver," needs to be on Spotify! All their other albums are there. I'm dying for this one!

• Veruca Salt's best album ever, "Resolver," needs to be on Spotify! All their other albums are there. I'm dying for this one!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Tragically Hip Phantom Power

Will Phantom Power be available on Spotify? It's disappointing to see this album missing from the Hip's discography.

• Casual Listener
  • Will Phantom Power be available on Spotify? It's disappointing to see this album missing from the Hip's discography.  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Our song is on wrong artist pages

I recently uploaded a song with my friend Venice. spotify:album:7bPPxV4jsWmf6Blub5DnTp But we didn't get an artist profile. The Name "Venice" is linked to this artist page that is not him: spotify:artist:26JaNQ7qRfxF49Paqhjg5l and my name "Pat" is li...

• I recently uploaded a song with my friend Venice. spotify:album:7bPPxV4jsWmf6Blub5DnTp But we didn't get an artist profile. The Name "Venice" is linked to this artist page that is not him: spotify:ar...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add song

Hey can we possibly add “tamale” by mr. Vegas? Need this classic hit in my playlist!

• Hey can we possibly add “tamale” by mr. Vegas? Need this classic hit in my playlist! 🙂
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Is there any reason that there aren't more Scary Kids Scaring Kids songs on Spotofy? Some of their more popular ones aren't added, like "My Darkest Hour" and "The Only Medicine". Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any reason that there aren't more Scary Kids Scaring Kids songs on Spotofy?  Some of their more popular ones aren't added, like "My Darkest Hour" and "The Only Medicine".   Than...
  • GaryByTheBay
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Scary Kids Scaring Kids
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

No Related Artists

Hi, I'm part of the band Cubüs and responsible for the Paranoia Musique label. Some time ago, I've asked spotify to fix the "related artists" from the group because they were (at the time) full with groups and bands totally unrelated with the type of...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm part of the band Cubüs and responsible for the Paranoia Musique label. Some time ago, I've asked spotify to fix the "related artists" from the group because they were (at the time) f...
  • diegomode
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify running

I missed putting a song to play with my BPM. Please return with Spotify Running.

• Regular
  • I missed putting a song to play with my BPM. Please return with Spotify Running.
  • iiiNK
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Removal Of Songs Without Notice

I find it strange that as far back 2012 there were threads here about the removal of songs by Spotify without notice. I fid this issue particularly irritating as I chamnged from MP3 to Spotify in the belief that I would always have access to my music...

• Casual Listener
  • I find it strange that as far back 2012 there were threads here about the removal of songs by Spotify without notice.   I fid this issue particularly irritating as I chamnged from MP3 to Spoti...
  • gunitsoldier3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

The mars volta

Why is the mars voltas first album deloused in the comatorium not available....

• Why is the mars voltas first album deloused in the comatorium not available....
  • StimmyStim
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • The mars volta
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist Profile Managment

I have a few songs on my profile that have more plays than those that show up in my “popular” section. Is it possible for me to decide which songs are in my “popular” section? How?

• Regular
  • I have a few songs on my profile that have more plays than those that show up in my “popular” section.   Is it possible for me to decide which songs are in my “popular” section? How?
  • StimmyStim
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album in the wrong Artist profile

Hi,The following album appears on my Band's artist page, but is not ours:https://open.spotify.com/album/1Hp4jQGVZSh96Y3HR0Y3zEArtist page:https://open.spotify.com/artist/1DXhDKBpAUJqNyT7WazReIWe are bringing new music to Spotify this month and we can...

• Regular
  • ...DXhDKBpAUJqNyT7WazReI We are bringing new music to Spotify this month and we can't have our listeners to find this music in our profile, as for it is music with explicit content, and we are a religious-oriented m...
  • juantavano
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

why are there only Gee (japanese version)

im trying to search for "Gee" korean version but all i found are japanese version are there anyway i can listen to them or it just not available in spotify anymore kpop songs are reason why im still listening to spotify, so if its possible pls add ko...

• im trying to search for "Gee" korean version but all i found are japanese version  are there anyway i can listen to them or it just not available in spotify anymore 😞 kpop songs are reason why...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Iwe need the ability to have more songs than 3,333 as a premium member to have as offline.

We need the ability to have more songs than 3,333 as a premium member to have as offline on our playlists. As a music enthusiast and finding new songs I love everyday my numbers keep building and I'm pretty close to 2,000 already and inclining as the...

• We need the ability to have more songs than 3,333 as a premium member to have as offline on our playlists. As a music enthusiast and finding new songs I love everyday my numbers keep building and I'm...
  • leocoto18
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

AVICII - All my life

Hi! I couldn't find the song "All my life" by AVICII on spotify. This song is really good! Please get it on AVICII's page on spotify. Here is the lyrics to the song: I'm start with thisBaby, you looked too farBaby, you looked too far and so highBaby,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  I couldn't find the song "All my life" by AVICII on spotify. This song is really good! Please get it on AVICII's page on spotify.   Here is the lyrics to the song:  ...
  • Boogie18
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

88 Keys playlist changed - need to find old songs

Can anyone recall the old songs on the 88 keys playlist? I didn't save them and really want to listen to them again. Lets try and find them all if we can!

• Can anyone recall the old songs on the 88 keys playlist? I didn't save them and really want to listen to them again. Lets try and find them all if we can!
  • DunkinDonuts
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: My song was delated from a spotify curated playlist!

Hey @loreen34, Those playlists are handled by curators who are constantly updating the playlist with new tracks. Hopefully, your tracks will be added to another Spotify curated playlist soon.

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hey @loreen34,   Those playlists are handled by curators who are constantly updating the playlist with new tracks. Hopefully, your tracks will be added to another Spotify curated playlist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes