Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Solved!! Becoming a Rockstar

How long does it take to become a Spotify "Rockstar?" 

• Casual Listener
  • How long does it take to become a Spotify "Rockstar?" 
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lucid Dreams (forget me) juice wrld

Spotify, you had this song on, and now it's gone. That's my favorite. Please try to put it back up, thank you. Figured if enough people make posts about this then their attention will be had.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify, you had this song on, and now it's gone. That's my favorite. Please try to put it back up, thank you. Figured if enough people make posts about this then their attention will be had.
  • starnuggets
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 13 likes

Ghost, Meliora missing Bonus Song - "Zenith"

The band Ghost (also known as Ghost B.C.), their last album was called Meliora. There was a bonus track on the LP called "Zenith" that is nowhere to be found on Spotify. I've been using Spotify for years never even tried to make a request for a song....

• Casual Listener
  • The band Ghost (also known as Ghost B.C.), their last album was called Meliora. There was a bonus track on the LP called "Zenith" that is nowhere to be found on Spotify. I've been using Spotify for y...
  • Prometheus3769
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Why does There's a Honey by Pale Waves sound different on Spotify now?

I was listening to this song the other day and the singing style was really different, I thought I was going crazy so I went on Youtube and searched up the video and it sounded like I expected. Bring back the old one pleaseeee!

• I was listening to this song the other day and the singing style was really different, I thought I was going crazy so I went on Youtube and searched up the video and it sounded like I expected. Bring...
  • DaveTNAF
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Music corrupted on track

Serendipity by Dristi Focus found on Ashtanga Sounds https://open.spotify.com/album/3nklGv9rvSf47XlzXnyhqu is corrupted.

• Casual Listener
  • Serendipity by Dristi Focus found on Ashtanga Sounds    https://open.spotify.com/album/3nklGv9rvSf47XlzXnyhqu   is corrupted. 
  • lovingMusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist photo

How change the cover of your playlists? I’ve heard something about being a rockstar but not sure what that means.thankyou in advance

• Casual Listener
  • How change the cover of your playlists? I’ve heard something about being a rockstar but not sure what that means. thankyou in advance
  • Itz_Me_Livvi
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why did my community rank decrease?

I was Music Fan last year and now I'm Casual Listener. Admittedly, I haven't been the most active participant, which may be the obvious answer, but are there metrics for a demotion?

• Gig Goer
  • I was Music Fan last year and now I'm Casual Listener.   Admittedly, I haven't been the most active participant, which may be the obvious answer, but are there metrics for a demotion?
  • DaytimeDisco
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Any Problems with finding music

If you have any problems finding songs, albums, or songs on spotify.. let me know.

• Music Fan
  • If you have any problems finding songs, albums, or songs on spotify.. let me know. 🙂
  • q245et_-25v4
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playlist inclusion when changing distributor

As an artist, when transferring digital distributor etc, I understand you can match the details (ISRC codes etc) so that Spotify will (hopefully) seamlessly link the newly distributed track to the old, keeping play-counts etc, but does this also keep...

• Regular
  • As an artist, when transferring digital distributor etc, I understand you can match the details (ISRC codes etc) so that Spotify will (hopefully) seamlessly link the newly distributed track to the ol...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • distribution
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back the Christian Genre

https://www.change.org/p/spotify-make-spotify-bring-back-the-christian-genre

• Casual Listener
  • https://www.change.org/p/spotify-make-spotify-bring-back-the-christian-genre
  • Jokerboy123
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Christian
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Pearl Jam by Pearl Jam unavailable

I noticed today the self-titled Pearl Jam album has gone missing from spotify but I haven't been able to find any news about it.I discovered this today when attempting to find "Come Back" in my playlist. Just wondering if there is any news about when...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed today the self-titled Pearl Jam album has gone missing from spotify but I haven't been able to find any news about it.I discovered this today when attempting to find "Come Back" in my playl...
  • darthspongebob
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Album description not correct

I would just like to point out a bug another user found, read about it here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/When-an-album-of-10-songs-comes-up-as-just-4/m-p/4439451

• Music Fan
  • I would just like to point out a bug another user found, read about it here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/When-an-album-of-10-songs-comes-up-as-just-4/m-p/4439451
  • JoeD702
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Simone Mazzer

Incluir a música “Mente, mente” da cantora Simone Mazzer.

• Incluir a música “Mente, mente” da cantora Simone Mazzer.
  • Tameecar
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tragically Hip Album

Why is the Up To Here album by the Tragically Hip taken of?? Please bring it back!!

• Why is the Up To Here album by the Tragically Hip taken of?? Please bring it back!! 
  • Mvp123
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apocalyptic Love (Slash) is not available in Brazil.

Hey guys! I'm a big fan of Slash, Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators band. When I was living in the USA, Spotify had both of their albums (Apocalyptic Love and World on Fire), but since I came back to Brazil, it only has World on Fire. The point is tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! I'm a big fan of Slash, Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators band. When I was living in the USA, Spotify had both of their albums (Apocalyptic Love and World on Fire), but since I came back...
  • fernandocb12
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ANy more music tips for my House/ EDM playlist?

Do you have any tips for me? https://open.spotify.com/user/119441076/playlist/4mPbDRNlyYfBEAhMlO5x8H?si=GwLMLXr6QUO08rcPls-p1A

• Roadie
  • Do you have any tips for me? 😄  https://open.spotify.com/user/119441076/playlist/4mPbDRNlyYfBEAhMlO5x8H?si=GwLMLXr6QUO08rcPls-p1A
  • 3480DRCAIUSA
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • dance
    EDM
    Funk
    House
    world music
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Lil skies - Good grades, bad habits

Where is this album ? Why has is disappeared from my spotify ? This is urgent

• Where is this album ? Why has is disappeared from my spotify ? This is urgent
  • _-d9dwdut8kv
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

need a song added

we need to get Adventure Time the island song The version by Prod. Ouse

• we need to get Adventure Time the island song The version by Prod. Ouse
  • ggq75d-p_8to
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies