Announcement of the launching date in India.

Solved!
23 people liked this

Announcement of the launching date in India.

user-removed
Not applicable

We hop that Spotify answer this as quickly as possible. Foe real appreciate from us . We are waiting for u for very long time . EverdaEv we check your site and nothing to show. Please announce your date of launching in India.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution! 5 people liked this

Re: Announcement of the launching date in India.

1c4-_rmujkj12

Spotify will launch in India by early 2019 or mid 2019. 

17 Replies
7 people liked this

Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

Hi wowhiren and welcome to the Community! :)
Spotify wants to be available in as many countries as possible and is always working to reach a bigger audience. As of right now there is no concrete info about an India launch date, but you can keep up to date with new country launches via the link here.

Have a good day! :)

Bethany_03Rock Star 5
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 person liked this

user-removed
Not applicable

I am not asking the exact date of launching but simply asking you the hint of announcement.

8 people liked this

TH33RI

Hi, I think spotify will launch in India very soon.... because a new Section Called "Desi" is added in Browse section of Spotfy. Which is full of Indian Music Content. Go and check it out from here - https://open.spotify.com/view/desi-page

1 person liked this

user-removed
Not applicable

Hop it will be soon bcoz "Savan" is getting better :)

Solution! 5 people liked this

1c4-_rmujkj12

Spotify will launch in India by early 2019 or mid 2019. 

4 people liked this

ankyhere

@user-removed wrote:

Hop it will be soon bcoz "Savan" is getting better :)

I don't think so, i can't find most of the songs on Saavn and im pretty sure Spotify will take over.

aashishdewani5
Casual Listener

Ya I really hope it comes quick because I recently switched to Apple Music but I would 110% switch back if they got more desk music

1 person liked this

can i use my current account

itsatulanurag
Casual Listener

hi

i wanted to ask about when spotify finally launches in india can i be able to use my existing account which i created using vpn by changing its location to india and keep all my playlists and favourites entact?

*sorry to use the vpn way to use spotify in india even when its not available but most of the streaming services present in india are not that good like i can't discover new music (english music to be precise) and even if i chose my preffered music language as english insted of recomending me english songs they keep pushing regional songs into my recomendations and playlists

1 person liked this

Re: can i use my current account

user-removed
Not applicable

I think it is not a good idea to use your existing account in india bcoz you can't get even eligble for launch offer or any discount.

SUGGESTED POSTS