Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Idea for Tour Dates

Idea for Tour Dates

The fact that Spotify posts the tour dates on each artists page is amazing. But I had an idea to improve that feature. 

What if Spotify had a separate section on the app for Tour Dates only... which consolidates all of the tour dates from every artist in the users library onto one page. That way, if you have hundreds of artists on your spotify, you wouldn't need to go to each artists page to check if they are on tour. Instead you could just go to the Tour Date page and it would list local shows from every artist chronologically. That way more people would be inclined to catch a live show and the artists would sell more concert tickets. People would get out of the house more and musicians would earn more money from their tours.

It would be truly amazing if Spotify could implement this idea!

5 Replies

Hey there @danielle_cayla !

This sounds like a great idea indeed. You can submit this in the ideas board and if it catches enough attention, it may be added to the app in the future. I personally liked this idea so I will be the first one voting for it 🙂

Oh thats a good idea actually. Imagine if spotify had a performence with all the underground artists!

Thank you! I tried posting this in the Idea section but I couldn't figure out how. I attached a screen shot of what I see in the link you sent me... there is no option for me to post a topic.

Perhaps it's because I just joined this forum today ?

Screenshot_20190310-193806_Chrome.jpg

That sounds like a dope idea they definitely should implement that 

@danielle_cayla 

You'll see a button to submit idea if you scroll down to the bottom of the page 🙂

Suggested posts