Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • SS2020user
  • Visitor
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes

Why i can't listen to Drake album "If you're reading this it's too late" on Turkey?

Everytime when I want to listen this album. I can't. It isn't available Why i can't listen to Drake album "If you're reading this it's too late" on Turkey? Please give me some info about that

• Everytime when I want to listen this album. I can't. It isn't available Why i can't listen to Drake album "If you're reading this it's too late" on Turkey? Please give me some info about that
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Offspring

Hey guys, most of their music has just gone missing. I get the following: http://i.imgur.com/BnruCak.png Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, most of their music has just gone missing. I get the following: http://i.imgur.com/BnruCak.png   Any ideas?
  • BlueBeast11
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Deeper Running Playlists!!

Dear Spotify, Even since I ran (pun intended!) across your running playlists I've enjoyed running miuch more! Unfortunately I usually run about the same pace and for a given pace, there just aren't that many songs, and they have been the same ones fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,   Even since I ran (pun intended!) across your running playlists I've enjoyed running miuch more!  Unfortunately I usually run about the same pace and for a given pace, ther...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jonathan Butler ‎– Deliverance

Hello Spotify.there is a various collection of Jonathan Butler on spotify. But I'am missing, at leat in my opinion, his best jazz production: Deliverance. Could you add it please. TIA.Martin

• Hello Spotify. there is a various collection of Jonathan Butler on spotify. But I'am missing, at leat in my opinion, his best jazz production: Deliverance.   Could you add it please.   ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Missing Album
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What to do while listening to long full albums

There are two types of people in the world: who have to do something while listening to music, and the others, who instead want to be very concentrated on the melody and avoid distractions.I'm from the first type, I love to listen to the whole album ...

• Regular
  • There are two types of people in the world: who have to do something while listening to music, and the others, who instead want to be very concentrated on the melody and avoid distractions. I'm...
  • robertwinter98
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Stop drastically changing Spotify official playlists

I loved the Bleeps & Bloops playlist of Summer 2016, and it has since been rendered unrecognizable. If you're making playlists for a genre like Wave Racer's (i.e. pretty niche), don't just suddenly change it to something completely different. As a us...

• I loved the Bleeps & Bloops playlist of Summer 2016, and it has since been rendered unrecognizable. If you're making playlists for a genre like Wave Racer's (i.e. pretty niche), don't just sudden...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify - too many albums appeared!

Subscribed to Spotify Premium and managed to import my Apple Music collection, BUT, although all the artists are present, there are many more albums for each artist than I ever had in my library!For example, I had about six albums by one band and now...

• Regular
  • Subscribed to Spotify Premium and managed to import my Apple Music collection, BUT, although all the artists are present, there are many more albums for each artist than I ever had in my library! Fo...
  • Fred3827
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

GIANT Loss of Bollywood/Indian Music

Dear Spotify,I have been listening to Spotify for a while now and recently made the switch to Premium Status! I am able to enjoy a greater range and quality of music now on the go. However, I started to download music that I liked and noticed that so...

• Regular
  • Dear Spotify, I have been listening to Spotify for a while now and recently made the switch to Premium Status! I am able to enjoy a greater range and quality of music now on the go. However, I ...
  • mirchi
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
    Request
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes

Album is in rotation, yet no songs available

spotify:album:7mtGFateqra8sw1YPHcX3j This album is not available, why is that? It used to be then got greyed out and now it is in rotation?

• spotify:album:7mtGFateqra8sw1YPHcX3j   This album is not available, why is that? It used to be then got greyed out and now it is in rotation?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dig deep album by after the burial.

Okay I recently found out that after the burial released a new album couple weeks ago. And I go to the album and it only allows me to play 2 songs. The rest are dimmed out so I click on them an nothing happens. What do I do? I have a one plus one pho...

• Okay I recently found out that after the burial released a new album couple weeks ago. And I go to the album and it only allows me to play 2 songs. The rest are dimmed out so I click on them an nothi...
  • drklump
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find a song but someone else can

I can't find any Pentatonix songs from the Sing-Off, but my friend has been listening to them on here. Can someone please tell me why it's happened and what I can do about it.

• I can't find any Pentatonix songs from the Sing-Off, but my friend has been listening to them on here. Can someone please tell me why it's happened and what I can do about it.
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Request - Commodores Christmas Album

Was wondering if you guys could add the Commodores Christmas album? I have been looking for this album on Spotify but no one seems to have any of their Christmas songs. https://www.discogs.com/Commodores-Christmas/release/6713980

• Casual Listener
  • Was wondering if you guys could add the Commodores Christmas album? I have been looking for this album on Spotify but no one seems to have any of their Christmas songs.    https://www.dis...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Christmas
    Commodores
    holiday
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Request

Was wondering if you guys could add the Commodores Christmas album? I have been looking for this album on Spotify but no one seems to have any of their Christmas songs. https://www.discogs.com/Commodores-Christmas/release/6713980

• Casual Listener
  • Was wondering if you guys could add the Commodores Christmas album? I have been looking for this album on Spotify but no one seems to have any of their Christmas songs.      https:/...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In a Premium Family Account, can all 6 of us listen to music at the same time?

I want to create a premium family account, but I was wondering how many people can listen to music at the same time? You qll 6 of us listen to music at the same time? Of just 1 or 2 (like the cheapest Netflix account)?

• I want to create a premium family account, but I was wondering how many people can listen to music at the same time? You qll 6 of us listen to music at the same time? Of just 1 or 2 (like the cheapes...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cannot find song

Why i cannot find "two steps behind" song from def leppard and "stranger by the day" from shades apart?Meanwhile the other song and album from the band is on the playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Why i cannot find "two steps behind" song from def leppard and "stranger by the day" from shades apart? Meanwhile the other song and album from the band is on the playlist.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Falling Up - last album missing

Hi!May you please add the last Falling Up band album from 2015 called “Falling Up”? It is issued under independent label as several albums before that are already listed, so it should not be a legal issue I believe.Thanks in advance!Alexey

• Hi! May you please add the last Falling Up band album from 2015 called “Falling Up”? It is issued under independent label as several albums before that are already listed, so it should not be a le...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help: no playlist cover after i changed and removed it

i just uploaded covers for my 10 playlists, but decided i didn't want them after so i removed them. now my playlists doesn't have the usual first 4 songs displayed like before - there's no cover! i really want the 4 songs back. i've already tried the...

• Regular
  • i just uploaded covers for my 10 playlists, but decided i didn't want them after so i removed them.   now my playlists doesn't have the usual first 4 songs displayed like before - there's no c...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album du people

I want to know why all the album of François Pérusse disappear of Spotify ? And I want them back

• I want to know why all the album of François Pérusse disappear of Spotify ? And I want them back
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music Doubt

I notice that the music I told you i wanna die from Huh Gak isn't in the artist page, there's some blocking issue with this track?If not, when is going to be add?

• I notice that the music I told you i wanna die from Huh Gak isn't in the artist page, there's some blocking issue with this track? If not, when is going to be add?
  • iftinisrad
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes