Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

help me find a song

help me find a song

There was this song I came across on the Wake Up Happy playlist about a week ago. I’m sure I saved it, but it hasn’t shown up in My Songs. The Wake Up Happy playlist updated and the song is no longer there... I don’t remember any lyrics specifically, but I do remember the album cover was blue (not dark or light blue, just blue) with an illustration in the middle. The singer was a man. The song featured a rapper who is a woman. The song was about treating someone the way they deserve to be treated. This is all very vague, but if anyone knows what it is, I’d appreciate it. 

11 Replies

Hi There!

This has happened to me before - isn't it frustrating?
I've done a lot of research (about half an hour's worth) but I can't find anything that fully fits your description. Is there a specific line or three - four words that you can remember exactly? It would greatly help me be able to find that song using the methods I am using.

Kind Regards,

BK (◕ᴥ◕)

oh my god that’s so much for you to do!! thank you! ㅠㅠ but unfortunately I
can’t remember anything else about the song... it had some lines about
being better than the other people you’ve dated and treating you the way
you deserve, but not specifically so... I wish I remembered more

Hi Again,

It's ok, I'm happy to help a fellow Spotify User.(^ω^)

Alright, the extra lyrics should help I'll keep having a look. Is there any other information you could give me? Do you know who the female rapper was, or what the man's name was? Or perhaps the album name? Anything helps 😄

Kind Regards,

BK ()

BK ()

BK ()

Lol sorry dont know why my sign off copied itself (C_C)

Following on from my last comment; do you remember if it was Jazz or Pop or Funk? Do you remember the genre?

It was a pop song! I don’t remember the artists..

Hi again!

So after a lot more research, I found a song that fits a bit of your description that I found on what seemed to be on an old 'Wake Up Happy' playlist. It's a pop song, by a male artist and it has a guest female artist (although I don't know about the rapping bit). It also has blue on the cover. I have attached a photo below so just type it up on Spotify and have a listen.

Hope this helped! If it did, be sure to click on the 'Solution' button on my message and give it a thumbs up. I'm hoping this is the song but if it's not just let me know I'll keep looking 😄

Kind Regards,

BK ()

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 6.54.21 pm.png

This isn’t the song :((( Thank you so much for looking, though! The blue of
the album cover is more vibrant, like in this picture:
https://assets.wordpress.envato-static.com/uploads/2018/01/image1.png

Hmm so youre saying it was Hip Hop/RnB? How did the male's voice sound? Female rapper? Did any accent stick out to you? It would also be really cool and easier to find if you remembered a word or a phrase. Glad this helps!

It wasn’t hip hop or R&B. The vibe of the song was similar to Playinwitme
by KYLE and Kehlani.

Perhaps you could find it by the description of your cover image:

Saved Google image search

Suggested posts