Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Bruno Mars free tickets

Solved!

Bruno Mars free tickets

I got an email saying I got two free tickets to Bruno mars from Spotify (going to the edmonton show on July 30) because I'm a super fan. It says I need to go to will call to pick them up - is this real? Is this from Spotify? And am I guaranteed tickets if I go to will call before the show starts?

Thank you in advance
70 Replies

I received the same email and I did RSVP and I received 2 fee tickets. I was not sure if it was for real, but I went to Will Call and they had 2 tickets. The seats were great, 8th row from the floor at Xcel Energy Center. Amazing show!

The tickets and the view from our seats!
IMG_3679.JPG
IMG_3682.JPG

The tickets and the view from our seats!
IMG_3679.JPG
IMG_3681.JPG

How awesome! I got one too.. but I'm on a waitlist): anyone else get waitlisted and any luck afterward??

So is anyone here going to the detroit show tonight i called the palace n
they say they dont have tickets for slacker as of yet this is kinda
frustrating

I got the same email and decided to throw caution to the winds and went through the process; says that I'm confirmed for two tickets. I tried to forward the email to spotify through that "spoof@spotify.com" address, and quickly got a response from "support@spotify.com" that says they no longer offer email support. Those of you who said Spotify got back to you confirming your tickets: how did you contact them?

EDIT: I contacted them on Twitter and they got back to me and said it was legitimate! I'm going to contact the venue before the show to double check, but sounds pretty great to me!

So it was for real, you were able to get tickets at will call?

Yes! And the seats were AWESOME

Thank you, I'm super excited!!!

I got to see Bruno Mars in Pittsburgh and really enjoyed myself with my son. I was a lil doubtful so I let the person behind me get her tickets so I wouldn't feel embarrassed if they didn't have them at the will call window. Thanks Spotify I really appreciate the tickets.
IMG_1026.JPG
IMG_1026.JPG
IMG_1029.JPG

@mnsimmo1985  , just curious - were you on the waitlist or did you get through on the website saying your spot was confirmed? Still don't know if I should try going to box office on the waitlist. Thanks! 

I was not on the waitlist. I had 2 tickets.
Marked as solution

I received an email from spotify saying here are your tickets but yet it said this is not a ticket and that your on the guest list and the day of the concert bring your ID to the venue will call to claim your tickets. I also send spotify an email to see if it was legit and Julia got back to me and said it's legitimate and just go with your ID and pick up your two free tickets. I also called the venue and the person just said come at 6:30 to get your tickets and she transfer me to someone I can talk to see if my name was on the list to receive tickets and that person never called me back. So I just risked it the day of the concert and went exactly at 6:30 to see if my tickets was there and the guy in the box office said he has tickets for me. So it paid off in the long run even though I was kind of embarrassed to ask with others behind me so that's why I let the person behind me go first.... so I wouldn't feel humiliated.

Sorry for the long story just to answer your question
Marked as solution

Thanks, that clears up my question! Glad you got to go and have a good time.
Marked as solution

Your welcome sorry for the long response
Marked as solution

I had a reply from Spotify, email is valid, my box office hadn't gotten tickets yet but the show ins til Oct here, it's to early to find out, but I'm suppose to have 2 tickets at will call, I have the RSVP for both tickets.

How did u guys get tickets to this? Can I still sign up?

Please let me know if anything happened from this because -all- of the remaining shows in my email were sold out so I put myself down for a waitlist on one. 

Thanks!

We got an RSVP email invite from spotify

How long ago did u get it? Was there something you signed up from or you just got the email? Thanks!

Suggested posts