Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Bulk adds of songs to collaborative playlist

Bulk adds of songs to collaborative playlist

I have an ongoing issue with an artist who are loading HUNDREDS of the same track into my collaborative playlists. Yesterday I cleared the track Deathnote by Lil Cumsplat after it was added to 3 of my playlists over 2,000 times in each playlist. Today, the same song is added 3,460 times again. I have tried to report this specific "artist" but the options do not apply, nor is there any text box to write this specific issue. There has to be a way to report this kind of behavior.

IMG_8470.jpg
1 Reply

Hey there @gizelakova

Thanks for your report, and welcome to the Community:)

Keep in mind that when a collaborative playlist is public on any profile, other users can edit it. The best way to get rid of the unwanted user, would be to create a new secret collaborative playlist and move all the tracks to that one.

The easiest way to do it is in your desktop app following these steps:

1. Open the playlist you'd like to copy
  2. Select all tracks contained in the playlist - you can do this using Ctrl + A (on Windows) or Cmd + A (on Mac)
  3. Right click on the selected tracks
  4. Select Add to Playlist > New Playlist

We'd recommend making sure that the playlist is secret. This way, only people who follow the playlist or have a link will be able to edit it.

Lastly, other users think it would be a good idea to select collaborative playlist authors. If this is something you'd like to see in the future, you can add your +VOTE and Subscribe to this thread. That way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

If anything else comes up, we're always a message away. 

Cheers.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts