Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! Adding follow button

What am i missing? Ive tried every thing ive read and i still dont get the follow button like ive seen on some posts. please help someone.

• Composer
  • What am i missing? Ive tried every thing ive read and i still dont get the follow button like ive seen on some posts. please help someone. <iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=sp...
  • PeteHaase
  • Music Fan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Ali movie soundtrack

Why is the soundtrack from the movie Ali isn’t available. The soundtrack is called tomorrow by Sauf Keith. please add it. It should be there l.

• Visitor
  • Why is the soundtrack from the movie Ali isn’t available. The soundtrack is called tomorrow by Sauf Keith.  please add it. It should be there l. 
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kabza De Small – I Am the King of Amapiano: Sweet & Dust

the album is new, people are talking about it and got released and I can not find it in spotify

• Visitor
  • the album is new, people are talking about it and got released and I can not find it in spotify
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • new album
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why a four song album is considered a single?

Hi, I'm an artist, my name is Max Corbacho, this is my artist page at Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0Qg8V53QwgXLDtN0xMUL5qSome of my albums have only four, even one track, but they are at least 70 minutes long, which means that cataloging ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm an artist, my name is Max Corbacho, this is my artist page at Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0Qg8V53QwgXLDtN0xMUL5q Some of my albums have only four, even one track, but they ...
  • Dave_Hampson
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Albums
    Albums List
    singles
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Valence: How is it measured?

Hi all, I am using the Spotify algorithm Sort Your Music for my doctoral dissertation on music as an emotion regulation tool. I've utilized energy, popularity, and valence as the primary musical characteristics for my study. Energy and popularity are...

• Casual Listener
  • ...inor/major key, lyrical content, pitch, or something else altogether. I would greatly appreciate any info you may have!
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Valence
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Request band: Greenwheel

Hi everyone! This is my first post.What do you think of the greenwheel band? It's an excellent rock band, too bad it doesn't exist anymore ... This band could be available for us to listen to ... You guys don't think so?

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone! This is my first post. What do you think of the greenwheel band? It's an excellent rock band, too bad it doesn't exist anymore ... This band could be available for us to listen to ... ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Orgullo Afro-Latino only hispanic?

Hello, I'd love Spotify to add Brazilian and Guianian black artists to the Afro-Latino playlist, please! Thanks,Babi

• Visitor
  • Hello,  I'd love Spotify to add Brazilian and Guianian black artists to the Afro-Latino playlist, please!  Thanks, Babi  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are my songs dissapearing?

I have been a premium account holder with Spotify for a little over a year and I like songs then add them to my liked from radio or my playlist then after a couple of months they dissapear. This is not cool. I'm seriously thinking of switching to ano...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have been a premium account holder with Spotify for a little over a year and I like songs then add them to my liked from radio or my playlist then after a couple of months they dissapear. Th...
  • FatherPsychoe
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Dean Landon's Edge of a Broken Heart Request

Is Dean Landon's song from the 2010 movie 'The Other Guys' called 'Edge of a Broken Heart' on Spotify? If not, can it be posted onto Spotify. I wondered if everybody including I myself would like to listen to it.

• Music Fan
  • Is Dean Landon's song from the 2010 movie 'The Other Guys' called 'Edge of a Broken Heart' on Spotify? If not, can it be posted onto Spotify. I wondered if everybody including I myself would like to ...
  • Oliver_98
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to share an emotional piano playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/78JflUCsDnLUu95iRlh1RqI am curating a piano playlist featuring beautiful piano works from different composers and I'd like to share it with this community.In addition to songs written by Korean composers, these music...

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/78JflUCsDnLUu95iRlh1Rq I am curating a piano playlist featuring beautiful piano works from different composers and I'd like to share it with this community. In a...
  • rhrahulhaldar
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Is Spotify ever mistaken?

I've read the standard response whenever someone asks the question about missing tracks - "it must be that the recording artist, label or whoever hasn't licenced it and we hope it will come back soon". But is it sometimes that the platform has got it...

• I've read the standard response whenever someone asks the question about missing tracks - "it must be that the recording artist, label or whoever hasn't licenced it and we hope it will come back soon...
  • rhrahulhaldar
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Request korean song

Hello Spotify, If you can add the song West Sea with Han Dong Geun and Jang Hye Jin would be great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbhY8JTWJp8 Thanks you for your time.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify,   If you can add the song West Sea with Han Dong Geun and Jang Hye Jin would be great.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbhY8JTWJp8   Thanks you for your time. &...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mike Oldfield Man on the Rocks

Hi, I don’t know why I can’t play the album of Mike Oldfield, “Man on the rocks” It appears to be like blocked or something, I hope you can help me with this, thank you.

• Visitor
  • Hi, I don’t know why I can’t play the album of Mike Oldfield, “Man on the rocks”  It appears to be like blocked or something, I hope you can help me with this, thank you.
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Choppy play

When I use my blue tooth devices lately they play chopping/pausing play. When I just use the speaker phone or computer the songs play normal. Any tips to solve choppy play or random short stoppage of play?

• Casual Listener
  • When I use my blue tooth devices lately they play chopping/pausing play. When I just use the speaker phone or computer the songs play normal.  Any tips to solve choppy play or random short stopp...
  • rbell14
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost feature - image edit on playlists

Title says it all. I cannot change the images on my public playlists which is pretty disappointing. Anyone else experiencing this?

• Visitor
  • Title says it all. I cannot change the images on my public playlists which is pretty disappointing. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution User vs artist account

Hi there,Just wondering why my user account isnt linked to my artist account. When I sign in, it takes me straight to my user account, then I would have to search my artist account just to get on it.How do I log in straight in to my artist account?

• Visitor
  • Hi there, Just wondering why my user account isnt linked to my artist account. When I sign in, it takes me straight to my user account, then I would have to search my artist account just to get on i...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Shuffle/ non-shuffle playlist

Recently about 2 weeks ago I started listening to this new playlist that was recommended under Spotify, called 'workout'. Initially for about a week, it was 'non shuffle' (i.e. I could choose which songs to play). However over the past few days, it k...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently about 2 weeks ago I started listening to this new playlist that was recommended under Spotify, called 'workout'. Initially for about a week, it was 'non shuffle' (i.e. I could choose which s...
  • JadedKitten505
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play unavailable tracks

How to determine in which country inaccessible (unavailable) tracks are available for play them?Is it possible to play them through proxy?

• Regular
  • How to determine in which country inaccessible (unavailable) tracks are available for play them? Is it possible to play them through proxy?
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add music

They don't have wavy jone$ album with hologram n a lot more, but I guess u get what u get now even if u pay money for service's.

• Visitor
  • They don't have wavy jone$ album with hologram n a lot more, but I guess u get what u get now even if u pay money for service's.
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes