Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Three missing albums by Myrath

Hi. Myrath has released four albums, but it seems three of them have been removed from Spotify.I found another person asking about one of them (Tales of the Sands), and got the response that it may have been disabled in his country.Since his country,...

• ...emoved.   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/Myrath-A-Tale-Of-Sands-Album-Problem/td-p/1336178   If that is the case, can anyone explain why? If the label did it, did t...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Track Title Restrictions for Independent Artists vs. Bigger Artists

Hi, we're new to this! I have a question/concern.We released a song titled, "YDHTW" through a distribution site but when the song actually came out, it was titled "Y.D.H.T.W".I emailed asking why it wasn't released the way we paid for and they said i...

• Hi, we're new to this!   I have a question/concern. We released a song titled, "YDHTW"  through a distribution site but when the song actually came out, it was titled "Y.D.H.T.W". I e...
  • Ryko
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song missing

I can't find Reefer Party by Wiz Khalifa song on Spotify, why Spotify doesn't have that track?

• I can't find Reefer Party by Wiz Khalifa song on Spotify, why Spotify doesn't have that track?
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover
    song
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Brown Bird's album Salt for Salt not found

Hi!Two days ago, Spotify showed me this amazing band, Brown Bird and I became obsessed with them since then.Unfortunately, I cannot find this album, or songs from this album, Salt for Salt) in the list. What is strange is that I can find it in Open S...

• Hi! Two days ago, Spotify showed me this amazing band, Brown Bird and I became obsessed with them since then. Unfortunately, I cannot find this album, or songs from this album, Salt for Salt) in ...
  • Ryko
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Brown Bird
    Missing Album
    Salt for Salt
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist link

Hi, I have been trying to enter the playlist link but it keeps saying, enter a valid url and I tried on 3 different devices.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been trying to enter the playlist link but it keeps saying, enter a valid url and I tried on 3 different devices.
  • arajay
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

The name of the track is wrong

There’s a song of mamamoo named “selfish”but Spotify enter it in “seffish”Please check the mistake asap,thanks.

• There’s a song of mamamoo named “selfish” but Spotify enter it in “seffish” Please check the mistake asap,thanks.
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lauryn Hill - Cant Take My Eyes Off of You

This Is Not Joke Spotify We In 2018 And This Song Is Unavailable And We Get Your Premium All Month And This is the result !!! I Hope Real One From Spotify See That Problem. Thank You

• Casual Listener
  • This Is Not Joke Spotify We In 2018 And This Song Is Unavailable And We Get Your Premium All Month And This is the result !!!     I Hope Real One From Spotify See That Problem. Thank You
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Lauryn Hill - Cant Take My Eyes Off of You
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist using fake streams

Hello, I couldnt find a relevant way to report this information, however recently i've come across a forum that has seemingly dedicated itself to inflating the listening streams of artist EBZ and his new single Gator Skin. Linked are his fans admitti...

• Hello,  I couldnt find a relevant way to report this information, however recently i've come across a forum that has seemingly dedicated itself to inflating the listening streams of artist EBZ ...
  • krankenstein
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant listens to xxxtentacion-Riot

im live in the Netherlands and i cant listen to Riot-xxxtentacion its grey.

• im live in the Netherlands and i cant listen to Riot-xxxtentacion its grey. 
  • shaYzer123
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Where to find the full Now Music Albums 1-100 please

i cant find the full Now Music Series from 1-100 - i can find bits of albums, but not the ful collection in one place...spotify used to have this...what happened ?

• Music Fan
  • i cant find the full Now Music Series from 1-100 - i can find bits of albums, but not the ful collection in one place...spotify used to have this...what happened ?
  • bungle02uk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart (La mecanique du coer) and other removed music

Recently I noticed some music has been removed from Spotify, and the album, la mecanique du coer by Dionysos is an entire album amongst them. I would like to know if music on spotify is replaced or if it is a mistake. I know that most of the songs th...

• Recently I noticed some music has been removed from Spotify, and the album, la mecanique du coer by Dionysos is an entire album amongst them. I would like to know if music on spotify is replaced or i...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pretty in Pink Soundtrack

A few days ago I went to listen to the “Pretty in Pink” movie’s soundtrack and discovered it was taken off spotify. I looked all over for the songs I loved for example “pretty in pink” by the psychedelic furs (the movie version is edited differently ...

• A few days ago I went to listen to the “Pretty in Pink” movie’s soundtrack and discovered it was taken off spotify. I looked all over for the songs I loved for example “pretty in pink” by the psyched...
  • musicajet
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

The Song Queue Is Confusing

When I try to organize my song queue in the order that I want, I find it difficult. The queue shows only the one song that is coming up next

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to organize my song queue in the order that I want, I find it difficult. The queue shows only the one song that is coming up next
  • mkeegan27
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums Are Hidden Under Artists’ Profile

When under a certain artists’ profile, some of their albums can not be found

• Casual Listener
  • When under a certain artists’ profile, some of their albums can not be found 
  • kookiekarin
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Movie theme in other languages

PlanFreeCountry BrazilDeviceMoto ZOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue I'm trying to listen a film theme in Portuguese, but even when I put the song with the Portuguese name, the original theme is played (in the original language of the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Brazil Device Moto Z Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue   I'm trying to listen a film theme in Portuguese, but even when I put the s...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Songs skipping across platforms/accounts

Plan: AnyCountry: AnyPlatform: Android, iOS, Mac, Windows Hey,I tried to listen to this song by Asaf Avidan & the Mojos but it keeps lagging/skipping on all platforms. Similar things happen for the whole album but this song is the worst.I have verifi...

• Plan: Any Country: Any Platform: Android, iOS, Mac, Windows   Hey, I tried to listen to this song by  Asaf Avidan & the Mojos but it keeps lagging/skipping on all pl...
  • tophermac19
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

why there have two Mamamoo section?

when I search Mamamoo, I found there had two results. Could you put those together?Because one is the old one, and another only contain new album. I think those should be in the same area and these albums all belong to Mamamoo.

• Casual Listener
  • when I search Mamamoo, I found there had two results. Could you put those together? Because one is the old one, and another only contain new album. I think those should be in the same area and these...
  • asyoung5555
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album was replaced by another album

Seventeen "You Make My Day" album was replaced with Triple H "Retro Futurism" album, and cannot be found. Seventeen's "We Make You" album has returned to being their most recent album. Is there any way to put it back?

• Casual Listener
  • Seventeen "You Make My Day" album was replaced with Triple H "Retro Futurism" album, and cannot be found.   Seventeen's "We Make You" album has returned to being their most recent album. &nbs...
  • alannapowerx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Seventeen
    YMMD album
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Cant listen to new album from anuel aa

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue Yesterday I was able to listen to anuel aa new album “Real Hasta La Muerte” and today when I try to play the album it was gone from my playlist. So I went to th...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  Yesterday I was able to listen to anuel aa new album “Real Hasta La Muerte” and...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 16 likes