Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Solved!! Our Followers have disappeared

Thank you for our artist page verification very much! Just wondering where all of our Followers disappear after artist page was merged with our Spotify account – only 4 are left now!…. We had more than 1K Followers until verification. Could you pleas...

• Regular
  • Thank you for our artist page verification very much! Just wondering where all of our Followers disappear after artist page was merged with our Spotify account – only 4 are left now!….  😞 We ha...
  • ridbw
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

no podcasts on neither app nor desktop

PlanPremiumCountryRussia DeviceXiaomi redmi 4Operating SystemAndroid DeviceLenovo desktopOperating SystemWin10 IssueI have no podcasts on neither my phone nor pc. when i type podcasts in the search bar i find the genre Podcasts but when i click on it...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Russia   Device Xiaomi redmi 4 Operating System Android    Device Lenovo desktop Operating System Win10   Issue I have no podcasts on neither ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

Is there a way to keep my liked songs playlist playing when the app updates? Everytime it updates, my like songs list starts over. I would like to finish the list. I really only have time to listen in my truck to and from work.

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to keep my liked songs playlist playing when the app updates? Everytime it updates, my like songs list starts over. I would like to finish the list. I really only have time to listen i...
  • Subhadeep
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My “Saved” or “Liked” Songs only play preview on my iPhone 10

My new problem: "I have a new iPhone 10. My individual “Saved“ or "liked songs" as SPOTIFY calls them now appear on my iPhone under section called “Playlists” at the top as “My Saved Songs” with a picture of each album with a "play" arrow in the midd...

• Visitor
  • My new problem:   "I have a new iPhone 10.   My individual “Saved“ or   "liked songs"  as SPOTIFY calls them now appear on my iPhone under section called “Playlists” ...
  • Subhadeep
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

12 gage aka gagethevirgin

He promotes violence against women! Hes being looked by police for beating my sister and he beats the mother of his kids... he is not a good look on your logo...

• Visitor
  • He promotes violence against women! Hes being looked by police for beating my sister and he beats the mother of his kids... he is not a good look on your logo... 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Patrick Wolf Album Missing - Lupercalia

The album 'Lupercalia' by Patrick Wolf is not showing up. When I click 'view album' on a song I have in my 'Liked Playlist' it shows the album, but with the songs grayed out. Is the album no longer available in the US?! My friend notified me of this ...

• Visitor
  • The album 'Lupercalia' by Patrick Wolf is not showing up. When I click 'view album' on a song I have in my 'Liked Playlist' it shows the album, but with the songs grayed out. Is the album no longer a...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • lupercalia
    missing album
    patrick wolf
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs not "allowed" to listen in a Spotify Free Account

Is it possible to listen songs in a Spotify Premium Account that aren't "allowed" in a Spotify Free Account?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to listen songs in a Spotify Premium Account that aren't "allowed" in a Spotify Free Account?
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sangam Fateh Ali Khan/ Javed akhtar

All the songs of tips music label are not available on Spotify India even the albums like sangam of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan which are on SA RE GA MA are not available on Spotify India. Only one song of the album Afreen Afreen is available. How can we g...

• Regular
  • All the songs of tips music label are not available on Spotify India even the albums like sangam of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan which are on SA RE GA MA are not available on Spotify India. Only one song of...
  • Chadha
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The disappearing Bowie track

I’m hoping someone can explain.im well aware why entire albums, as well as individual tracks become greyed out... either the artist hasn’t renewed the licence that allows Spotify the legal right to play it, or, it isn’t legally available in the regio...

• Visitor
  • I’m hoping someone can explain. im well aware why entire albums, as well as individual tracks become greyed out... either the artist hasn’t renewed the licence that allows Spotify the legal right to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

queen by phf on this is clairo playlist

The song “Queen (ft. Clairo) by p.h.f. should be on the “This is Clairo” playlist. This playlist is for essential Clairo tracks, and Queen is a lesser known but essential feature that’s shows her musical versatility.

• The song “Queen (ft. Clairo) by p.h.f. should be on the “This is Clairo” playlist. This playlist is for essential Clairo tracks, and Queen is a lesser known but essential feature that’s shows her mus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android - Pixel 4] League of legends 'explore content

Hello, I opened my Spotify this morning to have an explore section completely dedicated to League of legends and riot games. There's no logical reason for this to be given attention apart from the fact that Spotify have made a deal with riot games re...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I opened my Spotify this morning to have an explore section completely dedicated to League of legends and riot games. There's no logical reason for this to be given attention apart fr...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify não toca o album The Sea Fallen

Boa tarde.Não tenho experiência com o Spotify. Acabei de fazer o cadastro e estou com o seguinte problema: tentei tocar as musicas do album "The Sea Fallen", do Nutriborma, mas o Spotify não processo ass música. Aparecem os títulos das músicas do alb...

• Visitor
  • Boa tarde. Não tenho experiência com o Spotify. Acabei de fazer o cadastro e estou com o seguinte problema: tentei tocar as musicas do album "The Sea Fallen", do Nutriborma, mas o Spotify não proces...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why "Appears On" section is not ordered by release date anymore?

Hi, hope everyone's having a great day. So, when you're on an artist profile there's this section named "Appears On " where you can see featurings and apparitions of the artist on another artists's songs/projects.I've been using that section/function...

• Regular
  • Hi, hope everyone's having a great day. So, when you're on an artist profile there's this section named "Appears On " where you can see featurings and apparitions of the artist on another artists's s...
  • drscones
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • appears on
    artists
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

My Message to Spotify re: Artist Royalities

I refuse to pay for Premium membership to Spotify until you pay the artists SOLEY for their music being played, bypassing their agent, record label, etc. or until Spotify publically states to the community why they are not doing so. #fightthepower

• Regular
  • I refuse to pay for Premium membership to Spotify until you pay the artists SOLEY for their music being played, bypassing their agent, record label, etc. or until Spotify publically states to the c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artists
    royalities
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly Listeners

Hello all, I'm very curious about something. I'm a BTS fan and last week as you might know, they released a single. They are not the biggest artist with huge monthly listeners but they're always top 3 on global spotify charts. But for some reason, th...

• Visitor
  • Hello all, I'm very curious about something. I'm a BTS fan and last week as you might know, they released a single. They are not the biggest artist with huge monthly listeners but they're always top ...
  • kxra
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing albums by The Three O'Clock

Is there some reason why the Three O'Clock's albums, Baroque Hoedown, Sixteen Tambourines, Arrive Without Travelling, Ever After, and Vermillion are not on Spotify. With the exception of Vermillion, all used to be on Spotify not that long ago. Spotif...

• Roadie
  • Is there some reason why the Three O'Clock's albums, Baroque Hoedown, Sixteen Tambourines, Arrive Without Travelling, Ever After, and Vermillion are not on Spotify.  With the exception of Vermil...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sleep genre - block songs and artists from daily radio

Hello! I love using playlists from the sleep genre at night, but I keep getting songs from these artists playing during the day and on daily radios etc when they're really not the mood I'm going for. Is there any way to stop this? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hello! I love using playlists from the sleep genre at night, but I keep getting songs from these artists playing during the day and on daily radios etc when they're really not the mood I'm going for....
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Requesting GLR GUSTO- So Sweet

PLEASE add this song, only real ones know梁 brings back so many memories we need this back

• Visitor
  • PLEASE add this song, only real ones know🥺 brings back so many memories we need this back😔
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix

Hi there!Is there any way to exclude 'a genre' (?) from your daily mix? for instance, i do like listening "peaceful piano" playlist pretty often, but i'd like these music not to appear in my daily mixes.. so it wont be mixing up with any other genres...

• Visitor
  • Hi there! Is there any way to exclude 'a genre' (?) from your daily mix?  for instance, i do like listening "peaceful piano" playlist pretty often, but i'd like these music not to appear in my...
  • kxra
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes