Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Country-locked music

Why is it that some songs isnt available in my country? As an example: Im from Norway, started listening at German hiphop, and some of my favorite songs (listen @ youtube) is not available for me. I dont understand the reason to close spesific songs ...

• Why is it that some songs isnt available in my country?   As an example: Im from Norway, started listening at German hiphop, and some of my favorite songs (listen @ youtube) is not available f...
  • Pepib2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Do clean versions of songs allow limited use of certain words?

So I have a "clean" rap and hiphop playlist that I listen to daily at work and I started to notice that a lot of songs seem to allow one use of the "n word" (uncensored obviously). The song that brought it up again was J. Cole Neighbors (https://open...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have a "clean" rap and hiphop playlist that I listen to daily at work and I started to notice that a lot of songs seem to allow one use of the "n word" (uncensored obviously). The song that brou...
  • mkeegan27
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ı can't find this song "Crime"

I'm trying to find this song Troy Bonnes - "Crime" .. This is a soundtrack.. The name of a film is "LONDON".. is there any other versions of this songs if you know please share, cause its very important for me

• I'm trying to find this song Troy Bonnes - "Crime" .. This is a soundtrack.. The name of a film is "LONDON".. is there any other versions of this songs if you know please share, cause its very i...
  • kookiekarin
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way to only play explicit versions of a song? Basically filter out radio edit versions

Hello,I find radio edit versions of songs take away from the song I'm trying to listen to. Is there not a way to filter out radio edit versions of songs? Most songs even include in the title that they are radio edit so it should be relatively easy.I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I find radio edit versions of songs take away from the song I'm trying to listen to. Is there not a way to filter out radio edit versions of songs? Most songs even include in the title that...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 28 likes

Add music request

You guys need to add Thompson twins album “a product of...” also the sound track to heavy metal. Including “all of you” by don felder. Thanks!

• You guys need to add Thompson twins album “a product of...”  also the sound track to heavy metal. Including “all of you” by don felder.   Thanks!
  • kookiekarin
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Caladan Brood

How come Caladan Brood - Book of the Fallen has suddenly been removed from Spotify library? Its starring a number of my playlists and I feel oh so crippled without it! Help me Spotify, you're my only hope.

• Casual Listener
  • How come Caladan Brood - Book of the Fallen has suddenly been removed from Spotify library? Its starring a number of my playlists and I feel oh so crippled without it!  Help me Spotify, you're ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help needed to find a song

Hi, thanks for helpingAm looking for this song. Its a love song sang by a male.In the lyrics, he talks about working hard to get the house she wants and also marrying her. Its quite a light love song. Sorry cant give more info because im having diffi...

• Hi, thanks for helping Am looking for this song. Its a love song sang by a male. In the lyrics, he talks about working hard to get the house she wants and also marrying her.   Its quite a li...
  • Magnetron
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Albums/Songs

I found a song from a band I quite enjoyef a few months back called Blinded by Everygrey, and listened to some more of their albums from 1998-2013 and noticed many of those albums were recently deleted from Spotify and just wanted to know why, as I q...

• I found a song from a band I quite enjoyef a few months back called Blinded by Everygrey, and listened to some more of their albums from 1998-2013 and noticed many of those albums were recently delet...
  • koralyoung
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will we ever be able to massage user to user?

I have always wanted to message friends through the app but also new artists I want to show love to. Show them they have a vocal audience and tell them what I like about their tunes.

• Casual Listener
  • I have always wanted to message friends through the app but also new artists I want to show love to. Show them they have a vocal audience and tell them what I like about their tunes.
  • eventhestarsdie
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Discover Weekly update on Tuesday

hey so my discover weekly got updated as usual on monday. there were some really nice songs this time, where i did not remembered the name. as i opend spotify this morning (tuesday) i saw that the offline update for almost twenty new songs was runnin...

• hey 🙂   so my discover weekly got updated as usual on monday.  there were some really nice songs this time, where i did not remembered the name.  as i opend spotify this morning (...
  • Laurenrobinsonn
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can't i listen to songs restricted to my own country

My Spotify account is Japanese, country is registered at Japan, yet when I try to play some japanese songs they will be blocked and some artists I can't even search for. For example this entire playlist is unplayable for me.https://open.spotify.com/u...

• My Spotify account is Japanese, country is registered at Japan, yet when I try to play some japanese songs they will be blocked and some artists I can't even search for.   For example this ent...
  • Dominoi
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can We Expect Any Songs From The Canadian Band Called The Arrows On Spotify Soon?

Hey Spotify, Can We Expect Songs From The Canadian Band The Arrows On Spotify Soon? Love To See Some Of Their Songs On There.Here's A List Of Their Songs And Albums.Albums. Misunderstood (4 song EP)Stand BackThe Lines Are OpenTalk Talk: The Best of T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify, Can We Expect Songs From The Canadian Band The Arrows On Spotify Soon? Love To See Some Of Their Songs On There. Here's A List Of Their Songs And Albums. Albums.   Misunderstoo...
  • masoncarr2244
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What is this song

I put a recording on youtube of ithttps://youtu.be/qqNXHa5SXzE

• Casual Listener
  • I put a recording on youtube of it https://youtu.be/qqNXHa5SXzE
  • davidcola
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Request a song / album

If an album/ song isn’t on Spotify how can you request Spotify get it?

• If an album/ song isn’t on Spotify how can you request Spotify get it?
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why my HongKong song change to Pinyin

Originally, the Hong Kong song is use traditional chinese to name it but right now it change to Pinyin. It is quite offensive to Hong Kong people because most likely we will not use pinyin to name the song. Please change it back to traditional chines...

• Originally, the Hong Kong song is use traditional chinese to name it but right now it change to Pinyin. It is quite offensive to Hong Kong people because most likely we will not use pinyin to name th...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where can I find thumbs up down when they don't show on bottom of the screen?

Sometimes there are Thumbs you can click on directly to the left and right of the skip song buttons, but they aren't always there. Why? And how do I get them to come up? I have different Daily Mix playlists and one is good, but another has completely...

• Not applicable
  • Sometimes there are Thumbs you can click on directly to the left and right of the skip song buttons, but they aren't always there. Why? And how do I get them to come up? I have different Daily Mix pl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Still Available?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help Operating Windows etc.) My Question or IssueDean Martin/ Forever Cool? (Duets) This release from 2007 used to be available but no lo...

• Roadie
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help   Operating  Windows etc.)   My Question or Issue Dean Mar...
  • DennyEMufc
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Top 50 USA SUCKS

Honestly it is 100% hiphop. If I want hiphop I would go to hiphop. Complete garbage.

• Regular
  • Honestly it is 100% hiphop. If I want hiphop I would go to hiphop. Complete garbage. 
  • INNOREXTHREE
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Any great ideas on getting Spotify streams up?

Hello to all my Spotify communities. Lets all work on some solutions so we all can get great Spotify streams and have followers and high monthly listeners. Now does anyone have any ideas ? If you do please let us know your secrets to getting great st...

• Music Fan
  • Hello to all my Spotify communities. Lets all work on some solutions so we all can get great Spotify streams and have followers and high monthly listeners. Now does anyone have any ideas ? If you do ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes