Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Autoplay not working

Autoplay not working

Plan

Premium

Country

U.S.A

Device

LG V30 & Samsung s8+

My Question or Issue

My Autoplay has not been working for a little over a week now. I have already tried all listed solutions such as turning it on and off, turning off shuffle and loop, checking my Wi-Fi and data, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, checking my spotify is up-to-date, and even restarting my own phone multiple times. I used to use Autoplay everyday and this issue suddenly occured. Are there any other solutions or is spotify working on a permanent solution?

1 Reply

Hi @Xx_SCARSCAR_xX,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Spotify is currently investigating an Ongoing Issue causing Autoplay not to work. I recommend adding your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue, as well as following the suggested steps listed in its Status Update (making sure that Autoplay is enabled in the app settings, trying a clean reinstall, and trying connecting to a different network).  

If Autoplay still isn’t working for you, I would recommend adding a comment to the Ongoing Issue with your device + OS version as well as your exact Spotify version. It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to the Ongoing Issue by clicking the three dots next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts