Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

Cant switch cover of playlist because it changes to last cover

Hi I would be very thankful if anyone could help me to change my cover on my playlist. Since around a year ago i picked a cover for my main playlist but now im trying to change it. The problem I'm having is that it keeps changing back whenever I Clos...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi  I would be very thankful if anyone could help me to change my cover on my playlist.   Since around a year ago i picked a cover for my main playlist but now im trying to change it. Th...
  • mdwav
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • coverswitchingproblem
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Indigo Spirit Album

The band Indigo Spirit had a self-titled album that I'd love to put in my rotation on Spotify; they didn't make any other music that I am aware of ... might it be possible on a private playlist to add songs or artists that we own CDs or digital copie...

• Casual Listener
  • The band Indigo Spirit had a self-titled album that I'd love to put in my rotation on Spotify; they didn't make any other music that I am aware of ... might it be possible on a private playlist to ad...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove - Black Twitter This Week

I would like to understand the thinking between "black twitter this week" being stuck on the homepage.Is this part of a rollout of a campaign and who was consulted in this as appears to be a company appropriating and capitalising off "black culture" ...

• Visitor
  • I would like to understand the thinking between "black twitter this week" being stuck on the homepage. Is this part of a rollout of a campaign and who was consulted in this as appears to be a compan...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify should become the new Twitch/Youtube but be waaaay better.

*This is kinda long and probably already been suggested but.. anyways..*Everyone is dying for a new platform - don't lie.. even Twitter has turned into trash.Don't get me wrong, I think YouTube & Twitch are still popular platforms. But, they're old a...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ack when original content was the spotlight. Now, it's just clickbait and crappy Top 10 videos that nobody really gives**bleep** about. I rarely even use YouTube anymore. Like I said, it's mainly c...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing albums in complete collection of Johann Strauss I

I was happy to find the complete editions of the music och Johann Strauss II and his brother Josef, but when looking for the father, Johann Strauss I, the last three albums ( 23, 24 & 25) are missing. I've been trying to search for them with no resul...

• I was happy to find the complete editions of the music och Johann Strauss II and his brother Josef, but when looking for the father, Johann Strauss I, the last three albums ( 23, 24 & 25) are mis...
  • writie
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution TRAGEDY HAS STRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.I regret to announce that Spotify has made the grave decision to remove a select few tracks from the pride and predjuce soundtrack. As alarming as that initially is. It gets worse, specifically the track titled “your hands are col...

• Visitor
  • THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I regret to announce that Spotify has made the grave decision to remove a select few tracks from the pride and predjuce soundtrack. As alarming as that initially is. It gets wor...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

[Playlists] Mexican Regional Music

This is feedback more than an idea: The playlists you’ve created for Mexican Regional music don’t fit actual sub-genres. All of the playlists are essentially the same because you’ve lumped artists of different eras and regions together. I’ve noticed ...

• Visitor
  • ...reated for Mexican listeners are sub-par. To provide an example that is perhaps more relatable to the general public: the The Beach Boys, *NSYNC, and The Jonas Brothers are all boy bands that play pop, b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Watchdogs

Here's a list of the overseers of Spotify. I can't help but notices there's no Christian or Conservative watchdogs. Could you explain the reason for this? 1984? Southern Poverty Law Center, The Anti-Defamation League, Color Of Change, Showing Up for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Here's a list of the overseers of Spotify.  I can't help but notices there's no Christian or Conservative watchdogs.  Could you explain the reason for this?  1984?   Southern Po...
  • theblackjester
  • Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 11 likes

Ingenue live Thom Yorke

Could you please add the live version of ingenue from the jonathan ross show? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZl6BRY9IYQ

• Visitor
  • Could you please add the live version of ingenue from the jonathan ross show?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZl6BRY9IYQ
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Warner music india

Is there an update on Warner music case in India? When will all the songs be available in India? Most of the songs I listen to, have been unavailable since a long time and I'm still waiting for them to be available. An update on this issue would be n...

• Regular
  • Is there an update on Warner music case in India? When will all the songs be available in India? Most of the songs I listen to, have been unavailable since a long time and I'm still waiting for them ...
  • RishavG
  • Visitor
  • 54 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Warner music India case
  • 54 replies
  • 9 likes

Liked and downloaded songs

In my phone, when I am not at home I use to listen to songs that I have downloaded. Once, I had to liked all of them to have them included in a single list and play them randomly. That worked well for a long time. As I have liked more songs that I ha...

• Visitor
  • In my phone, when I am not at home I use to listen to songs that I have downloaded. Once, I had to liked all of them to have them included in a single list and play them randomly. That worked well fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Don’t give Keemstar an exclusive contract deal

I hope you reconsider paying keemstar to host a show exclusively on your platform. If you continue with this deal I shall be moving to Apple Music

• Visitor
  • I hope you reconsider paying keemstar to host a show exclusively on your platform. If you continue with this deal I shall be moving to Apple Music 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

your DIY podcast would be better with video

I am a noob to spotify but your DIY stuff I think should all be with a video showing how to do things instead of just hearing how to do it,,, I just searched for 3D printing you have a person talking about adding new stuff to 3D printers it would hel...

• I am a noob to spotify but your DIY stuff I think should all be with a video showing how to do things instead of just hearing how to do it,,, I just searched for 3D printing you have a person talking...
  • Mpjmarshal01
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Artist not searchable and no albums listed, but music is there

Hello, There is a certain artist I'd been hoping to turn up on Spotify, and it turns out she's already there, but her name isn't searchable via the normal Search box. By chance, I just found her via Google search looking--a page instructing me to ope...

• Regular
  • Hello,   There is a certain artist I'd been hoping to turn up on Spotify, and it turns out she's already there, but her name isn't searchable via the normal Search box. By chance, I just found...
  • ttato25
  • Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Streams won't show

Lately my music has picked up momentum and I know I'm having over 100 listeners a day. Due to making others playlists. It says people are listening but my streams wont change.

• Regular
  • Lately my music has picked up momentum and I know I'm having over 100 listeners a day. Due to making others playlists. It says people are listening but my streams wont change. 
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Salsa, merengue, Bachata,Regaetton?

Hi, The search function didn`tfind anything about these genres. Does it mean, there's no salsa music at spotify? And what about greek music? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi,   The search function didn`tfind anything about these genres. Does it mean, there's no salsa music at spotify?   And what about greek music?   Thanks
  • ARBOLITO787
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ibiza Sunset by Spotify UK playlist modified

Hello to everyone, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to open a topic and ask this kind of question, but I'm going crazy and I have to try. RecentIy I noticed that they modified the playlist Ibiza Sunset by Spotify UK, removing many tracks I was...

Immagine.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello to everyone, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to open a topic and ask this kind of question, but I'm going crazy and I have to try. RecentIy I noticed that they modified the playlist Ibi...
  • Shandialock
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist changed itself. The text aligning and the playlist font size. It wasn't like this!

When I went to my Spotify playlist, the appearance literally changed. But not drastically nor am I being dramatic. It just bugs me.I use the Spotify web player, and I saw some sudden changes in my playlists' outlook appearance the next day. The playl...

• Regular
  • When I went to my Spotify playlist, the appearance literally changed. But not drastically nor am I being dramatic. It just  bugs me. I use the Spotify web player, and I saw some sudden change...
  • dianez
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution FACTURACIÓN MENSUAL

En el mes de mayo han cargado el consumo dos veces (en Dólares y Soles) en mi tarjeta de crédito.

• En el mes de mayo han cargado el consumo dos veces (en Dólares y Soles) en mi tarjeta de crédito. 
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes