Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Aladdin Sndtrk missing tracks

It seems that all of the Robin Williams tracks from Disney's Aladdin soundtrack are unlisted on the album / unavailable. I'm sure there is some simple "contract issue" or something and I'm not expecting anything to be done about this - but I just wan...

• It seems that all of the Robin Williams tracks from Disney's Aladdin soundtrack are unlisted on the album / unavailable. I'm sure there is some simple "contract issue" or something and I'm not expec...
  • rave14210
  • Music Fan
  • 13 replies
  • 53 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 53 likes

"This podcast is already on Spotify." - But it isn't :(

Hey Community, since I've already tried to contact Spotify Podcast through email twice and I didn't get an answer, I hope to get my issue solved right here. I've added my Podcast show successfully through Podcasters for Spotify longer time ago. Every...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Community,   since I've already tried to contact Spotify Podcast through email twice and I didn't get an answer, I hope to get my issue solved right here.   I've added my Podcast sh...
  • sdsfernandes
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • podcast
    podcast problem
    Spotify
    spotify podcast
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Albums disappeared?

My albums have disappeared from the desktop app, and the phone app crashes when I try and view them. I can still access them from the web-player. What's going on?

• My albums have disappeared from the desktop app, and the phone app crashes when I try and view them. I can still access them from the web-player. What's going on?
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlocking an artist/track

Hi, I've blocked a song by accident on my phone by clicking an crossed circle at the bottom of the screen and now I can't listen to this one and some of others songs of this artist. How could I unlock this?

• Hi, I've blocked a song by accident on my phone by clicking an crossed circle at the bottom of the screen and now I can't listen to this one and some of others songs of this artist. How could I unloc...
  • vovchisko
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Reporting false plays

Heya! Over the past couple months at work, an artist named Harvey Roze has been promoting his spotify music and eventually started bragging about his plays. He went from about 12 monthly listeners to over 10k in the span of a couple days and eventual...

• Visitor
  • ...o over 10k in the span of a couple days and eventually telling everyone he bought german plays off this website for free publicity and exposure. I was wondering if there's a way to report this or if t...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Project never uploaded after 4 weeks. Deleted it, tryed again but won't let me as I changed the titl

When I tried to upload it again it said I can't as it says the audio is up on Spotify with a different name but it is not. I have waited 4 weeks now... How can I fix this. I'm giving up on Spotify at this stage. It's so laborious to upload on and the...

• Visitor
  • When I tried to upload it again it said I can't as it says the audio is up on Spotify with a different name but it is not. I have waited 4 weeks now... How can I fix this. I'm giving up on Spotify at...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

im a premium member and I have 4 Playlists and all the songs I've also downloaded i was just wondering if you can play those Playlist when im offline

• Casual Listener
  • im a premium member and I have 4 Playlists and all the songs I've also downloaded i was just wondering if you can play those Playlist when im offline 
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify mixed are becomming repetative

I'm a big fan of the platform and long time premium user. When they introduced the Daily Mix 1 to 6 feature i was rely stoked.However after using it for a while it is not as fun any more. the mixes always include the same songs and bands. at first i ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a big fan of the platform and long time premium user.  When they introduced the Daily Mix 1 to 6 feature i was rely stoked. However after using it for a while it is not as fun any more. th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • autoplay
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Distrokid, Trying to connect several artist for each track on album release, help

Am about to upload a single with 4 tracks. So the release has 4 tracks. Each track is a remix (yes I'm the original artist with permission from myself). I want each remixer/artist to be featured, on THEIR remix track.In Distrokid can only specify art...

• Music Fan
  • Am about to upload a single with 4 tracks. So the release has 4 tracks. Each track is a remix (yes I'm the original artist with permission from myself). I want each remixer/artist to be featured, on ...
  • RO45
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I not finding some songs?

Hey all , I am a musician and I wanted to know why I am not able to find some songs on spotify .I thought all the songs were there .Is it something related to my location because I typed several times the songs name but it didnt come. The songs name ...

• Regular
  • Hey all , I am a musician and I wanted to know why I am not able to find some songs on spotify .I thought all the songs were there .Is it something related to my location because I typed several time...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sefa showing up in recommended feed as wrong artist

I like to listen to Sefa (a frenchcore DJ). On some of the automated discover lists, often, there will be releases with Sefa mentioned as one of the artists. However, these songs are usually of a rapper whose music I absolutely hate. When pressing th...

• Visitor
  • I like to listen to Sefa (a frenchcore DJ). On some of the automated discover lists, often, there will be releases with Sefa mentioned as one of the artists. However, these songs are usually of a rap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there an option in spotify to get on kareoke and chords??

Hey all ,I am a musician and I recently started to play guitar and learn music and I have been listening to songs from spotify from a very long time .So I just wanted to know if spotify has a forum or a website or an option of having kareoke or chord...

• Regular
  • Hey all ,I am a musician and I recently started to play guitar and learn music and I have been listening to songs from spotify from a very long time .So I just wanted to know if spotify has a forum o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to remove an unofficial remix from my artist page?

hey guys, i was just wondering about something i haven’t seen any questions on. I recently had an EP released thru a label, with one remix included in the EP. However i saw that recently, someone remixed my song without my knowledge, and not on the r...

• hey guys, i was just wondering about something i haven’t seen any questions on.  I recently had an EP released thru a label, with one remix included in the EP. However i saw that recently, someo...
  • POA
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist page
    bootleg
    credit
    Remix
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Doug Loves Movies

Sooo Spotify is cleaning up the podcast genre by getting rid of all the awesome content from Doug Loves Movies and other very funny people? I'll mention just YMH and 2B1C.

• Visitor
  • Sooo Spotify is cleaning up the podcast genre by getting rid of all the awesome content from Doug Loves Movies and other very funny people? I'll mention just YMH and 2B1C. 
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can’t I listen to worlds apart

Worlds apart by Mosstar diving club from the movie waiting for forever. I found it on Spotify but it doesn’t let me listen to it. It says song unavailable you can listen to radio based on this artist.. why can’t I listen to it?

• Casual Listener
  • Worlds apart by Mosstar diving club from the movie waiting for forever. I found it on Spotify but it doesn’t let me listen to it. It says song unavailable you can listen to radio based on this artist...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to add a bio to my artist profile?

If someone could please help me out with this i'd appreciate it.I'm a new artist to spotify "Antwon La Great" and am unable to add a bio to my profile. When I do try to write one it always states "error please try again later." Has anyone else experi...

• Music Fan
  • If someone could please help me out with this i'd appreciate it. I'm a new artist to spotify "Antwon La Great" and am unable to add a bio to my profile. When I do try to write one it always states "...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist Confusion

I think I've found a discrepancy between two artists on Spotify. There are two artists listed under the name Danny! One is a Latino pop artist under Camino Music and the other is a R&B artist under Interscope. You can tell the difference by listening...

• I think I've found a discrepancy between two artists on Spotify. There are two artists listed under the name Danny! One is a Latino pop artist under Camino Music and the other is a R&B artist und...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

I have a question about hiding songs in Release Radar.

I try to listen to all the songs that are added to Release Radar every week, and when I'm done listening to them, I choose to hide them by choosing "Hide song" from the options.However, if that action includes "I don't like this song" or "dislike", i...

• I try to listen to all the songs that are added to Release Radar every week, and when I'm done listening to them, I choose to hide them by choosing "Hide song" from the options. However, if that act...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes