Is there any way of getting a list of IPs/devices that accessed my account to see if it's really been hacked or if it's a Spotify issue?
Over and over again I see artists in my recently played tab that I definitely didn't play and yes, I did all of below several times, with no change/success.
- Did I change passwords? Yes, several times with a password manager, generating 20+ complex characters passwords.
- Did I do it from a safe device? Yes, even from a newly factory reset phone.
- Did I do it from a safe network? Yes, from my work computer on the company wifi which is behind firewall, 2FA. I also used a router at home that was brand new/just set up.
- Did I disconnect the apps? Yes.
- Did I log out everywhere? Yes.
- Did I use a secure email? Yes, newly created with an encrypted mail provider (protonmail in this case).
- Did I have other social accounts that are still connected? Never did in the first place.
Am I really being targeted by a group that has it as it's highest mission to hack my Spotify account or is it a Spotify bug?