Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Certain album shows up in search and in my library, but not on the artist's page?

Certain album shows up in search and in my library, but not on the artist's page?

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 11, Windows laptop

My Question or Issue

The specific album is Greats by Mates of State, found at this link, https://open.spotify.com/album/2p5ioTcUAtphxVdIyw9Hmm?si=N0RL6j-0Q_ykbBVaSbPBYQ. I can pull up the album on search and it shows up in my library, but for some reason, it doesn't display on Mates of State's artist page (and the album does link to the correct artist page, so it is attributed to them). I also noticed that no tracks from the album are on the "This Is Mates of State" playlist, despite having play counts comparable to the artist's most popular tracks. This isn't much of an inconvenience for me, it's mostly just confusing and I was curious as to why it happened.

1 Reply

Hey there, welcome to the Spotify Community!

I went ahead to check for this album and it looks like it is not available in my region so that might be the case for you. The copyright owners decide in which region they want to provide this content. Also, can you tell me if you are using a VPN to browse this content? A VPN or any DNS provider?

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts