Certain artist that I folow are missing from my artists list

Highlighted

Certain artist that I folow are missing from my artists list

Casual Listener

There are certain artists that are missing from my artists list but when I search for them..It shows that I'm following them but they do not show up on my list..Tried unfollowing then folllowing them again but that only works temporarily..Any help would be greatly appreciated

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Certain artist that I folow are missing from my artists list

user-removed
Not applicable

@DieBarneyDie

Hello:

Do you perhaps mean Artists under YOUR MUSIC? Can you list which artists they are, the artists you are following that are not showing up for you in this section of the Spotify apps? Also can you list what Spotify apps this is happening with, list the devices, OS versions, and also Spotify app versions as well? If you can get screen shots of some of this behaviour that would be great as well.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Madonna, Extreme, Beyonce and Donovan..When I do a search it shows that I'm following them..but it doesnt show up on my artists page and the Windows app.They used to though..Thanks

Highlighted

I’m having the exact same problem two years later now (there are also a couple other threads where people have similar issues) and it looks like Spotify have done little to nothing to fix it... this is so frustrating.

SUGGESTED POSTS