Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Album issues

Hi Spotify, We've recently uploaded two albums via distro kid. The first album appeared under our artist profile correctly but the second album appeared under a different artist with the same name. We used the artist separation tool vi Distro kid and...

• Hi Spotify,   We've recently uploaded two albums via distro kid.   The first album appeared under our artist profile correctly but the second album appeared under a different artist wit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can we not have suggested songs?

What's the whole point of suggested songs? To me, they're pointless and irritating and if you're like me, I don't like other things picking out songs I don't want to listen to at the moment. Besides, we already have auto play for those who do like su...

• What's the whole point of suggested songs? To me, they're pointless and irritating and if you're like me, I don't like other things picking out songs I don't want to listen to at the moment. Besides,...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

New Artist question

Hello. We just set up distribution and uploaded our EP into Spotify for streaming. We want to use the Artist’s Corner and set up our information. I already have a spotify premium account. Is it smarter for me to just change my account information and...

• Hello. We just set up distribution and uploaded our EP into Spotify for streaming. We want to use the Artist’s Corner and set up our information. I already have a spotify premium account. Is it smart...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rock
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create your own radio station?

I was wonderig about create my own radio station to share. Can you make it? It's blocked by the API? I can develop it if you tell me that is possible with the API? Thanks for all,Luis Antonio Comi

• Casual Listener
  • I was wonderig about create my own radio station to share. Can you make it? It's blocked by the API? I can develop it if you tell me that is possible with the API?   Thanks for all, Luis Anto...
  • Schmoee
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Followers on Spotify-curated playlists

How can I see how many followers are on a playlist curated by Spotify? I want to know how many followers the "All About Country" playlist has.

• Casual Listener
  • How can I see how many followers are on a playlist curated by Spotify? I want to know how many followers the "All About Country" playlist has.
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium

saya pengguna baru spotify, dan ingin menggunakan fitur Premium for Family. tapi masalahnya pertama kali saya sign-up tidak ada form untuk adress.dan payment hanya dengan kartu kredit dan itu selalu gagal/error ada kesalahan.please help me..

• saya pengguna baru spotify, dan ingin menggunakan fitur Premium for Family. tapi masalahnya pertama kali saya sign-up tidak ada form untuk adress. dan payment hanya dengan kartu kredit dan itu selal...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music sounds cruncy but the youtube version not.

I listened to this track: spotify:track:1x5sYLZiu9r5E43kMlt9f8 , Symphony from Clean Bandit. The intro sounds really cruncy, and the track sound quality is really bad. If you listen to the youtube version it's very clean: https://www.youtube.com/watc...

• Casual Listener
  • I listened to this track: spotify:track:1x5sYLZiu9r5E43kMlt9f8 ,  Symphony from Clean Bandit. The intro sounds really cruncy, and the track sound quality is really bad.   If you list...
  • YoramS
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two artists merged into one listing

Hello! Quite frankly, I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm going to hope someone useful sees it here! That said, under the artist label of Ours there is music from two different bands. One is i a US-based rock band and the other is a France-based ...

• Hello!  Quite frankly, I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm going to hope someone useful sees it here! 😉   That said, under the artist label of Ours there is music from two different...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artist Sites
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify, thanks for Russian music

Hey there. My main language is Russian, but I talk also Finnish and English. I want to thank you Spotify. I use Premium service for years and I can listen music from my home country. There is no need to buy or download songs, I just can press play an...

• Visitor
  • Hey there.   My main language is Russian, but I talk also Finnish and English.   I want to thank you Spotify. I use Premium service for years and I can listen music from my home cou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • russian music
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Missing song title

Bei einer Klassik CD (Bruno Philippe & Tanguy de Williencourt - harmonia nova #5) fehlt bei spotify (Premium) ein Stück (Nr. 3), das zwar in der Titelliste aufgeführt ist, aber grau hinterlegt ist, keine Musik enthält und daher nicht abspielbar ist. ...

• Bei einer Klassik CD (Bruno Philippe & Tanguy de Williencourt - harmonia nova #5) fehlt bei spotify (Premium) ein Stück (Nr. 3), das zwar in der Titelliste aufgeführt ist, aber grau hinterlegt is...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Parachute - The Way It Was (album)

Hi Kindly help add:Add Parachute - The Way It Was (album)Released on May 17, 2011

• Hi Kindly help add: Add Parachute - The Way It Was (album) Released on May 17, 2011
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Annoyance

Hi there! That what playing notification is getting on my nerves. Not that it isn't useful, but i wish there were a close button. Or if i could change it's location on the screen, or how long it displays information. Most of the time it's just on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!     That what playing notification is getting on my nerves. Not that it isn't useful, but i wish there were a close button. Or if i could change it's location on the screen, or...
  • eightyEight
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Craig Campbell

Why is it when I search out Craig Campbell only 2 of his songs come up? There use to be more of his music available.Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Why is it when I search out Craig Campbell only 2 of his songs come up? There use to be more of his music available. Thanks
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

band name error

the artist Moon Eyes is listed on spotify as one word "mooneyes" -any way to fix this?the link:https://open.spotify.com/album/51k7NLVpvTjMAdBm1jyW0u

• the artist Moon Eyes is listed on spotify as one word "mooneyes" - any way to fix this? the link: https://open.spotify.com/album/51k7NLVpvTjMAdBm1jyW0u
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saw what you did there ;)

Hi guys,Spotify shuffle knows the date and time with this accuracy? Or is this just a coincidence?Regards and Wake me up when septmber ends.

• Hi guys, Spotify shuffle knows the date and time with this accuracy?  Or is this just a coincidence? Regards and Wake me up when septmber ends.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Log in Using Spotify app

Hi. I cannot log in to my spotify app via my facebook account. Everytime i login with my facebook account it automatically proceed to home log in. It doesnt connect at all. I already have so many playlist to that account so please help me retrieve th...

• Hi. I cannot log in to my spotify app via my facebook account. Everytime i login with my facebook account it automatically proceed to home log in. It doesnt connect at all. I already have so many pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist name typo: Chris Lucey

Chris Lucey is listed on spotify as "Chris Ducey" https://open.spotify.com/artist/49MB2nDMuTHuf5l2Zw5325

• Chris Lucey is listed on spotify as "Chris Ducey"   https://open.spotify.com/artist/49MB2nDMuTHuf5l2Zw5325  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hinder

Why does Spotify have hinders take it to the limit album but it's not complete. It is missing running in the rain. Why do they not have it?

• Why does Spotify have hinders take it to the limit album but it's not complete. It is missing running in the rain. Why do they not have it?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Full Catalog

Hey, time to Get Up and Jump! We tried not to Give it Away, but we thought, Universally Speaking, that it's about time we announced that the full catalog of Red Hot Chili Peppers is available on Spotify. If you wanted to listen to Mother's Milk, then...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hey, time to Get Up and Jump!   We tried not to Give it Away, but we thought, Universally Speaking, that it's about time we announced that the full catalog of Red Hot Chili Peppers is availa...
  • rafafpa22
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! How long does it take to get new albums?

I don't know how much longer I cant wait to get Regina Spektor's new album, "What We Saw From the Cheap Seats"! I'm a spotify premium member and I feel like if I'm paying all this money to get music, shouldn't I be able to access NEW music? I don't w...

• I don't know how much longer I cant wait to get Regina Spektor's new album, "What We Saw From the Cheap Seats"! I'm a spotify premium member and I feel like if I'm paying all this money to get music,...
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes