Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Sort music by date in the app

Dear music lovers, I downloaded the spotify app on my iPhone and I use it a lot.It works great to me but I have one small issue. I made a large playlist through the years, but i can not sort it by date on the Spotify app. I'd like to start with my ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear music lovers,   I downloaded the spotify app on my iPhone and I use it a lot. It works great to me but I have one small issue. I made a large playlist through the years, but i can n...
  • raffpaff
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Request to add in more chinese new songs

Are there any possibility to add in more chinese new songs? as chinese songs are too old.

• Are there any possibility to add in more chinese new songs? as chinese songs are too old.
  • MichaelAasen
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

International Submarine Band, "Safe At Home"

It seems like the fifth song on the album "Miller's Cave" is incorrectly labed. The album plays the song "Knee Deep in the Blues" (the 10th track of the album) instead, while appearing to play "Miller's Cave". The song "I Still Miss Someone" (6th tra...

• Casual Listener
  • It seems like the fifth song on the album "Miller's Cave" is incorrectly labed. The album plays the song "Knee Deep in the Blues" (the 10th track of the album) instead, while appearing to play "Mille...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cover of "hole in my heart" by gavin james

Hi! Sometime this year I had a song in one of my playlists called hole in my heart, turns out it must have been a cover since the original by Gavin James is not my version. The one I had was more powerful and with a heavier beat, kind of in the style...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  Sometime this year I had a song in one of my playlists called hole in my heart, turns out it must have been a cover since the original by Gavin James is not my version. The one I had ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrongly related artists

I have a question concerning my artist profile and its related artists:It happened in the past, that my profile ( https://open.spotify.com/artist/4LdB5rKYjOctZrNmeBCuzT ) was wrongly connected with an artist with a similar name but different writing....

• I have a question concerning my artist profile and its related artists: It happened in the past, that my profile ( https://open.spotify.com/artist/4LdB5rKYjOctZrNmeBCuzT ) was wrongly connected wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Indie Worship & Contemporary Christian compilation from Worship The Rock

I am the owner of WorshipReady and Worship The Rock. WTR runs a worship / Christian music songwriting contest each year, and this year we added as one of the prizes for the top 12 songs to be included in a compilation album. "Worship The Rock 2017" i...

• I am the owner of WorshipReady and Worship The Rock. WTR runs a worship / Christian music songwriting contest each year, and this year we added as one of the prizes for the top 12...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotty radio

You're radio is the worst ever, why would I want to hear something I just thumbs downed again... and again.... and again....??? What is wrong with you, shame on you for ignoring your customers on this one!!! It's a terrible design flaw and well docum...

• Regular
  • You're radio is the worst ever,  why would I want to hear something I just thumbs downed again... and again.... and again....??? What is wrong with you, shame on you for ignoring your customers ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • buttons that don't work
    Radio
    sucks
    Useless
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Electric Wizard EP Releases

Just passing along something I noticed, that would be appreciated within their fanbase. Strange because it contains one of their most popular songs, Legalize Drugs and Murder. They spell it with an s, for what it's worth... Legalise Drugs and MurderI...

• Just passing along something I noticed, that would be appreciated within their fanbase.     Strange because it contains one of their most popular songs, Legalize Drugs and Murde...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! PLEASE Add these Songs

Getter- Wat The Frick (not the VIP MIX) Oshi- Ice Tea and Ridin' Round Remix Tre Sera Remix- Reload

• Casual Listener
  • Getter- Wat The Frick (not the VIP MIX)   Oshi- Ice Tea and Ridin' Round Remix   Tre Sera Remix- Reload
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Dubstep
    Electronic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song titles in an album.

Hello,I'm listening to Rhapsody of Fire for a long time and today I discovered that on one of their albums (The Frozen Tears of Angels) the song titles and artist names are totally different. They are taken from the album "Metal Hymns Vol. 18" as I'v...

• Regular
  • Hello, I'm listening to Rhapsody of Fire for a long time and today I discovered that on one of their albums (The Frozen Tears of Angels) the song titles and artist names are totally different. They ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Album info
    Desktop
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, I need to find a song

Hey guys, I am trying to find a song which is stuck in my head for a whole week, but I do not know the lyrics. All I know is that there is word rhytm in chorus, you can dance on it in sexy way and the singer is woman. I think is something new, I have...

• Hey guys,    I am trying to find a song which is stuck in my head for a whole week, but I do not know the lyrics. All I know is that there is word rhytm in chorus, you can dance on it in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hi... I found an artist but...

Hi... I'm new here and i am premium. I have found on this site this artist:Into The Presencehttps://open.spotify.com/album/6rwamZECHmnYPaqCbdkr8lbut when i try to play and download the files, a message appear and tell me that these songs are unavaila...

• Hi... I'm new here and i am premium. I have found on this site this artist: Into The Presence https://open.spotify.com/album/6rwamZECHmnYPaqCbdkr8l but when i try to play and download the files, a...
  • TheMysticalG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can i control multiple artists?

HiI have control of one of the bands i am in from the Artist.spotify.com i was wondring if i can take control of more than one using the same login? Thanks Scott

• Music Fan
  • Hi I have control of one of the bands i am in from the Artist.spotify.com i was wondring if i can take control of more than one using the same login?   Thanks   Scott
  • GutoMotta
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Call of Duty: ULTIMATE ROCK PLAYLIST

The ultimate collection of classic rock from th 70's to 90's for you Call of Duty fans that can't stand electronic music. From Led Zeppelin and AC/DC to Rage Against The Machine and Marilyn Manson, this playlist will get you pumped to play Call od Du...

• Casual Listener
  • The ultimate collection of classic rock from th 70's to 90's for you Call of Duty fans that can't stand electronic music. From Led Zeppelin and AC/DC to Rage Against The Machine and Marilyn Manson, t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • call of duty
    call of duty wwii
    Classic Rock
    gaming
    hard rock
    PlayStation
    PlayStation4
    rock
    Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums left out of the All Albums on Artist Profile!

I have been a Spotify member for several years now. I've noticed that on some Artist some of the albums have been left out!! The group YES has several albums not showing. The TALK album is one that I would love to have in my collection!! Thank You ve...

• I have been a Spotify member for several years now. I've noticed that on some Artist some of the albums have been left out!! The group YES has several albums not showing. The TALK album is one that I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Like and don't like button for Discover Weekly added in Desktop

I find it great that like and don't like button were added in Desktop for Discover Weekly (not seeing it yet for Release Radar) I hope the devs will continue with these feature and make it available for mobile.

• Roadie
  • I find it great that like and don't like button were added in Desktop for Discover Weekly (not seeing it yet for Release Radar) I hope the devs will continue with these feature and make it available ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop
    Discover Weekly
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Looking for the series this album is from

I went on a road trip last weekend and I was listening to these old radio plays. I know there are plenty on Spotify, but I found an entire series like this one I've linked below. I was really enjoying these specific albums. They were all together, th...

• I went on a road trip last weekend and I was listening to these old radio plays. I know there are plenty on Spotify, but I found an entire series like this one I've linked below. I was really enjoyin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Most popular instrumental sub-genre?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the most popular instrumental sub-genre is on Spotify? (I know there are over 1000 subgenres in Spotify, so even they might not have the data.) I mean subgenres where the focus is on the music being played...

• I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the most popular instrumental sub-genre is on Spotify? (I know there are over 1000 subgenres in Spotify, so even they might not have the data.)   I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes