Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Comedy category is empty

Comedy category is empty

The comedy section of spofity use to show new comedy albums or top comedy artists, but at the moment it is completely empty. 

This seems bad? There a lot of great new comedy albums that aren't being surfaced in any meaningful way. 

5 Replies

Hey @dayvie 

Seems like you're having an issue worth investigating. Could it be a temporary issue?

You should try deleting and reinstalling the app. Hopefully that should fix it. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have this same issue. I've tried reinstalling but it's the same across multiple devices including the web player. Did you ever get a fix?

Hi there @The_Gruffalo,

Thank you for your reply and for the troubleshooting you've done so far.

Can you try with another internet connection to see if the issue persist?

On another note, it would also be great if you can have someone else log in on the devices - such as a friend or a family member to make sure it's not account related.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I also have an empty comedy section when I try to search I  Spotify. It's been that way for a while, on both my phone and the Web player. I asked a friend and its also empty in their account.

This issue seems to be going for about 2 years now (based on date of original post). Any idea when this will be fixed?

I also am not seeing comedy as a genre to choose from. I deleted it, uninstalled the app, downloaded the app back to my phone and reinstalled it. Still not there.

Suggested posts