Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Companion For Spotify now available on iOS: Tool for finding new releases and updated playlists

Companion For Spotify now available on iOS: Tool for finding new releases and updated playlists

Hey gang,

In the past I have told you about Companion For Spotify for Windows and Android and most of you asked for it on iOS.  Today, the iOS version was released.  The application does the following for you.

* Detects when any of the artists you follow (or artists related to them) issues a new release.  When they do, you can import all of the new releases into a playlist of your choosing.

* Detects when a playlist that you follow has new songs added to it.  You can add all of the new songs to a playlist of your choosing allowing for you to listen to all of the updates in one sitting.

* Allows you to generate randomized playlists based on the artists you follow.  This is similar to the Discover feature but offers a few different algorithms for making selections.

Hopefully you will find this app as useful as I do.  I run it every morning and it generates playlists of songs for me to listen to during the day.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/companion-for-spotify/id1130828141?ls=1&mt=8

Follow Me
DJ Mikey
Strangeways Radio
Owner / Program Director

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
0 Replies

Suggested posts