Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Spotify Premium on Vacation

Hi. I will be having a 1 month vacation in the Philippines next week. Can i use my premium subscription there without changing any settings in my account? Thank you

• Hi. I will be having a 1 month vacation in the Philippines next week. Can i use my premium subscription there without changing any settings in my account? Thank you
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music Add Request

Hi Spotify,Can you add the song 'Unravel' by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure?Thanks

• Hi Spotify, Can you add the song 'Unravel' by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure? Thanks
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did this song go?

Back in the first half of 2015 there was a specific cover or version of "Hall of Fame" that I really really liked. I've tried looking for it recently but I can't find it. Unfortunately because of the fact that it wasn't even in any of my playlists I ...

• Back in the first half of 2015 there was a specific cover or version of "Hall of Fame" that I really really liked. I've tried looking for it recently but I can't find it. Unfortunately because of the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    covers
    music
    Pop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Will do anything to find this song

Ok so here is the info i have on this song that i need it is by a teenage / young rapper in america/canada i know that the chorus is along the lines of oooo gettin on and one of the lyrics is along the line of knuckle up this dude that you've been pu...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so here is the info i have on this song that i need it is by a teenage / young rapper in america/canada  i know that the chorus is along the lines of oooo gettin on and one of the lyrics is a...
  • INEEDTOFINDTHIS
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blink 182 incorrect song

I have Spotify Premium and so far I've been loving it. Quite amazing and the selection of music is awesome. However, I noticed while listening to the 'Take off your Pants and Jacket' album by blink-182, the song 'The Rock Show' is actually 'Time to B...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium and so far I've been loving it. Quite amazing and the selection of music is awesome. However, I noticed while listening to the 'Take off your Pants and Jacket' album by blink-1...
  • Slingy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Kiss it bye bye - AlessiaStyle - Taylor Swift

• Kiss it bye bye - Alessia Style - Taylor Swift
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Looking for a Track

What up peeps?Im currently looking for a Track wich was included in the "Deep House Relax" Playlist from Spotify.The Lyrics goes like "Round and Round and Round and Round" or somethin´... It has a very recognizable Beat.Sorry I really can´t remember ...

• Casual Listener
  • What up peeps? Im currently looking for a Track wich was included in the "Deep House Relax" Playlist from Spotify. The Lyrics goes like  "Round and Round and Round and Round" or somethin´......
  • El_Greco91
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only numbers and not my Facebook name

Hello, my Facebook was blocked and now I have my Account back and logged in to Spotify again. But why is there standing (on my iPhone 6s and my Spotify PC- App) not my real Facebook name? There are only some numbers like 1112225465, or so.. How can I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  my Facebook was blocked and now I have my Account back  and logged in to Spotify again. But why is there standing (on my iPhone 6s and my Spotify PC- App) not my real Facebook name...
  • sepplfcb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When it wil be possible to listen TOOL music band ??

Someone know when we can listen TOOL music on Spotify please ?? Neeeeeeedddd http://www.toolband.com/index_frames.html

• Someone know when we can listen TOOL music on Spotify please ??  Neeeeeeedddd   http://www.toolband.com/index_frames.html
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Beatles a genre??

Friday January 22, 2016: So the Beatles are now a playlist under Genres & Moods? All of the other playlists are, of course, genres and moods like Hip Hop and Party. Blatant promotion for $$$ that diminishes Spotify's design objective. Please don't in...

• Friday January 22, 2016: So the Beatles are now a playlist under Genres & Moods? All of the other playlists are, of course, genres and moods like Hip Hop and Party. Blatant promotion for $$$ that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Beatles
    genre
    mood
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Track labels incorrect

Rarely, but a few times I have noticed track names that are incorrect or out of order. Is there a mechanism for reporting these errors?

• Rarely, but a few times I have noticed track names that are incorrect or out of order.  Is there a mechanism for reporting these errors? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cats under the Stars

Tthis is a Jerry Garcia Band record. Sspotify has other albums by this group but not this one. Its on utube but sounds lousy there. Any chance it will show up here?

• Casual Listener
  • Tthis is a Jerry Garcia Band record. Sspotify has other albums by this group but not this one. Its on utube but sounds lousy there.  Any chance it will show up here? 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Request: More Aaliyah

Can you guys add Aaliyah's other two albums, One In A Million and Aaliyah?

• Can you guys add Aaliyah's other two albums, One In A Million and Aaliyah?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

request

Fever - in the shadows of love 12" inch

• Fever - in the shadows of love 12" inch
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How about a guide for ex-Rdio users?

Hi, all. I recently left Rdio (had to leave after their unfortunate demise), and I am looking for some of the same features here. Is it possible to search for and befriend other users? Can I search for playlists that contain certain songs or artists?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, all. I recently left Rdio (had to leave after their unfortunate demise), and I am looking for some of the same features here.  Is it possible to search for and befriend other users?  Ca...
  • dreadnowt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

What's the track being played in the background of the current Spotify advert on the PC application?

It keeps coming up as an advert and I really want to know the track behind the advert, its never on long enough for me to Shazam it haha. The one that is just advertising Premium accounts and how you can play your favourite songs whenever and play so...

• It keeps coming up as an advert and I really want to know the track behind the advert, its never on long enough for me to Shazam it haha. The one that is just advertising Premium accounts and how you...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hilltop Hoods not on Spotify?

Hilltop Hoods entire discography is no longer on Spotify. They have only one song showing "Higher' where they used to have every album and song available. Any ideas?

• Hilltop Hoods entire discography is no longer on Spotify. They have only one song showing "Higher' where they used to have every album and song available. Any ideas?
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow friends ad music

Hi, does anyone know what the name of the electro fast-song in the follow friends ad is named?It is the third song i think. From a previously other post the second song from the ad was linked here. http://www.watzatsong.com/en/name-that-tune/451594.h...

• Hi, does anyone know what the name of the electro fast-song in the follow friends ad is named? It is the third song i think. From a previously other post the second song from the ad was linked ...
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

down load button has disappeared

can someone help how do i contact spotify as the availiable on line seems to have disappeared

• can someone help how do i contact spotify as the availiable on line seems to have disappeared 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to check a particular song

Is there a way to search a song to find what playlists it is in?

• Music Fan
  • Is there a way to search a song to find what playlists it is in?
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes