Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content on Spotify but not searchable

Content on Spotify but not searchable

I've noticed a weird thing with Biffy Clyro on Spotify (listening in the US). When I search for some of their older albums like Blackened Sky and Verigo of Bliss they don't appear. If I go to their artist page these albums are not listed. However both of these albums appear in the (artist created) playlist 'Complete Biffy Clyro', and can be played from there without issue.

How is it then that they are essentially unlisted and unsearchable?

Thanks!

2 Replies

@gm100

Hello:

What I am going to do is escalate this post here as I am a bit confused. I did the same thing you did, I went to the artist page, and looked on the playlist which is below you are referring to:

I as well saw both albums available and playable from that playlist. So I went and did a region lookup for these two albums thinking the content was not available, and a third party lookup service shows these two albums as not available, so I am a little confused on this one here. I am going to get a mod to chime in, could you provide the links to these two albums in a new post in this thread, or I can do so as well, does not really matter which of us does so, just so the Spotify mod has some information to work with regarding this issue. This one is a bit of a head scratcher, so I am not sure what is up currently now.

Suggested posts