Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Solved!! Tracks become unplayable!

Hi, I'm an Italian user and this morning I noticed that all the tracks of my playlist based on a Sinatra's album disappeared. I've searched into Sinatra's page and I noticed that a lot of his album became unplayable. I've thought that was a problem r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm an Italian user and this morning I noticed that all the tracks of my playlist based on a Sinatra's album disappeared. I've searched into Sinatra's page and I noticed that a lot of his album...
  • Allienator
  • Visitor
  • 46 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 2 likes

Still no Peter Gabriel?

darn!! I have been waiting for his solo works on Spotify for a year!!! Such a great artist and wonderful music.. Welll, crap

• Casual Listener
  • darn!! I have been waiting for his solo works on Spotify for a year!!! Such a great artist and wonderful music.. Welll, crap    
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 59 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 4 likes

Legal to DJ with Spotify?

I looked this up, and someone states it is against the Terms of Service, someone else says it's fine. Is there a quote someone can give me with this violation? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I looked this up, and someone states it is against the Terms of Service, someone else says it's fine. Is there a quote someone can give me with this violation? Thanks!
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums from the Beatles???

I noticed that their isn't any songs from the beatles. Why isn't their any? They are such a classic

• I noticed that their isn't any songs from the beatles. Why isn't their any? They are such a classic
  • rodgerbeard
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Music in Squarespace add?

Does anyone know what the song is in the background of the Squarespace add?

• Does anyone know what the song is in the background of the Squarespace add?
  • thefrick
  • Visitor
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Some albums missing

Why is it that some albums from a particular artist are missing. For example, "Wolrd Painted Blood" by Slayer is not there but a lot of their other stuff is.

• Casual Listener
  • Why is it that some albums from a particular artist are missing. For example, "Wolrd Painted Blood" by Slayer is not there but a lot of their other stuff is.
  • KaptRocket
  • Visitor
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Serious lack of Nujabes..

Idk why there are all these 'Nujabes Tributes' and not a single Song from Nujabes himself available on Spotify. Edit: Yay ! Nujabes on Spotify!! ^_^

• Casual Listener
  • Idk why there are all these 'Nujabes Tributes' and not a single Song from Nujabes himself available on Spotify.   Edit: Yay ! Nujabes on Spotify!! ^_^  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Hip Hop
  • 5 replies
  • 14 likes

Songs I can't find

Hey ya'll I'm new to Spotify and I'm looking for a particular song and I don't know if spotify just doesn't have it or what but it's 504 boyz I can tell. Just wondering if anyone has it to upload? I love this song! Thanks fo ryour help! Confused Spot...

• Hey ya'll I'm new to Spotify and I'm looking for a particular song and I don't know if spotify just doesn't have it or what but it's 504 boyz I can tell. Just wondering if anyone has it to upload? I ...
  • faiz_izwn
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Pendulum's albums not available - Hold Your Colour & Immersion

Update 2015-10-18: Both Hold Your Colour and Immersion are now available! I'm so glad - finally! So I think you can close this thread now.

• Music Fan
  • Update 2015-10-18: Both Hold Your Colour and Immersion are now available! I'm so glad - finally! 😄 So I think you can close this thread now.    
  • HtheB
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Windows
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Req

Charlie Cameron I'll never stop loving you and Faith Evans My First love

• Casual Listener
  • Charlie Cameron I'll never stop loving you and Faith Evans My First love
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't find a song on spotify. I can't import it either

Hello spotify community. I have found a song on YouTube, which I would like to have on Spotify. But I can't find it. Neither can I import it. I have tried using Dropbox, but it dosent appear under "Local files" I hope you can help. Maybe find the son...

• Hello spotify community.   I have found a song on YouTube, which I would like to have on Spotify. But I can't find it. Neither can I import it. I have tried using Dropbox, but it dosent appe...
  • Jeremy
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Song skips, Astroqueen - The Sonic Ride

I listened to Astroqueen - The Sonic Ride and it skips a bit at 1:01 I cleared my storage and I disabled Hardware accelaration, still skips

• Casual Listener
  • I listened to Astroqueen - The Sonic Ride and  it skips a bit at  1:01   I cleared my storage and I disabled Hardware accelaration, still skips
  • zonesix
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Audiobooks on Spotify - let's build a list of what's available

Since there is no easy way to search for audiobooks on Spotify, I thought it might be useful to build a list here to help each other. I know there are scraps off-forum but it seems more useful to have this information in the community. Here's my star...

• Community Legend
  • Since there is no easy way to search for audiobooks on Spotify, I thought it might be useful to build a list here to help each other. I know there are scraps off-forum but it seems more useful to hav...
  • girlssinging
  • 76 replies
  • 27 likes
  • 76 replies
  • 27 likes

Album not available anymore in my country

Hello all, Recently I wanted to listen to "Off the Wall" by Michael Jackson, but to my suprise it's not available anymore in the Netherlands. I listened to it many times before on Spotify, so why is it suddenly out of the database? And is it ever com...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   Recently I wanted to listen to "Off the Wall" by Michael Jackson, but to my suprise it's not available anymore in the Netherlands. I listened to it many times before on Spotify, s...
  • hegesk
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Orbital - Wonky LP disappeared from US version?

Hi there - I just noticed that Orbital's LP Wonky was removed from my US version of Spotify. Can artists just decide to pull stuff whenever they feel like it, or is that LP something that should never have been in the US version in the first place? E...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there -    I just noticed that Orbital's LP Wonky was removed from my US version of Spotify. Can artists just decide to pull stuff whenever they feel like it, or is that LP something t...
  • rbt
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to get Artist Profile and Account

Hello hello! first im new, im emile and thanks for the possibility to submit a question.I just released my first songs on Spotify and they will be in in a week or something.Andi have the question how i can get a (verified) artist account. It would be...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello hello! first im new, im emile and thanks for the possibility to submit a question. I just released my first songs on Spotify and they will be in in a week or something. Andi have the questi...
  • Cyrus00
  • 63 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 63 replies
  • 3 likes

The Eagles

How come the songs of the band "The Eagles" is on spotify for little over a week, and then all of a sudden, they're all gone! What happened? Did spotify and the bad have some kind of disagreement`?I want The Eagles back!!

• Casual Listener
  • How come the songs of the band "The Eagles" is on spotify for little over a week, and then all of a sudden, they're all gone! What happened? Did spotify and the bad have some kind of disagreement`? ...
  • TheFallen1
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! What's up with half available albums

It is becomming really frustrating that many new album releases (I don't care about mainstream stuff, even indie ones) are not available in spotify in full. Take the knife's new album for example half of it is not there yet. Is this going to be made ...

• It is becomming really frustrating that many new album releases (I don't care about mainstream stuff, even indie ones) are not available in spotify in full. Take the knife's new album for example hal...
  • JediNiltag
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Def Leppard

Hi! Why has Def Leppard Been removed from Spotify?! Its only one live album left?

• Hi! Why has Def Leppard Been removed from Spotify?! Its only one live album left?
  • artful_dodger59
  • Roadie
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify, thanks for Russian music

Hey there. My main language is Russian, but I talk also Finnish and English. I want to thank you Spotify. I use Premium service for years and I can listen music from my home country. There is no need to buy or download songs, I just can press play an...

• Not applicable
  • Hey there.   My main language is Russian, but I talk also Finnish and English.   I want to thank you Spotify. I use Premium service for years and I can listen music from my home cou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • russian music
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes