Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Solved!! Star Wars: Knights of the Old Empire Soundtrack missing

Hello there everyone,today, I was searching for the soundtrack of another one of the MMORPGs I'm playing since I had found the soundtrack for World of Warcraft already in your library, which had made me really happy.So, what I was looking for today, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there everyone, today, I was searching for the soundtrack of another one of the MMORPGs I'm playing since I had found the soundtrack for World of Warcraft already in your library, which...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • api
    MMORPG
    Star Wars: The Old Republic
    World of Warcraft
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! zuma neil young

Great to see Neil Young back on Spotify, but what happened to the album Zuma?All the other albums seem to be there, but not this one.

• Gig Goer
  • Great to see Neil Young back on Spotify, but what happened to the album Zuma? All the other albums seem to be there, but not this one.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"This Song Is Not available"

I have spotify premium and all of the songs I've tried to listen to today won't play - I get a message that says "this song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it". What the HECK? Why is this happening?

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium and all of the songs I've tried to listen to today won't play - I get a message that says "this song is not available.  If you have the file on your computer you can impor...
  • jonathantylor
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [All Platforms][Playlists] Peaceful Piano Playlist

Hello, I had an idea for the peaceful piano playlist under the Sleep category in the Generes & Moods section. We recenetly started using this playlist at our oral surgery office because it captures our calm and peaceful atmosphere for our anxious pat...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I had an idea for the peaceful piano playlist under the Sleep category in the Generes & Moods section. We recenetly started using this playlist at our oral surgery office because it captur...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Music Add Request

Hey! Is there any chance you gyes can add thextra Circle of Life LUCiD remix? Thanks a lot!

• Hey! Is there any chance you gyes can add thextra Circle of Life LUCiD remix? Thanks a lot!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music Removed ?

Hi, I am looking for the song "Like a drum - Guy Sebastian". Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N6O0xI3A2o I had this song for months on my Apple Music account, and I got tired of Apple Music. So slow, so buggy, so bad. Since few days, this s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am looking for the song "Like a drum - Guy Sebastian". Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N6O0xI3A2o   I had this song for months on my Apple Music account, and I g...
  • jamesspotify1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Giving Tree

Hi, I recently noticed that my favorite song, The Giving Tree (Plain White Tees) has been removed from Spotify? Is this true? I really would love to have that song back on Spotify!!! --M.H.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently noticed that my favorite song, The Giving Tree (Plain White Tees) has been removed from Spotify? Is this true? I really would love to have that song back on Spotify!!!    -...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Wish box for missing records

i don't find Tool and badlands progressive ans rock band.Someone know why?

• i don't find Tool and badlands progressive ans rock band. Someone know why?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding New Music

There is only one Jamila Woods song on Spotify--her entire album, Heavn needs to be here!

• There is only one Jamila Woods song on Spotify--her entire album, Heavn needs to be here!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add album

Add the album cashmere noose by blackbear already, it's been like 4 months ugh

• Add the album cashmere noose by blackbear already, it's been like 4 months ugh
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't belive that it's unaccessable on Spotify...

I recently discovered Spotify and I can't believe I could exist without it before... Probably the best way to spend one's money... But I find it incredible that I couldn't find one of the best ever albums in the history of West Coast Underground Hip-...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently discovered Spotify and I can't believe I could exist without it before... Probably the best way to spend one's money... But I find it incredible that I couldn't find one of the best ever a...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Hip Hop
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! KHANT WALA MAAN

Plz add all songs of babbu maan

• Plz add all songs of babbu maan
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Browse] The Interwebs playlist in Comedy Genre

This playlist is way out of date. They make jokes about MySpace. It would be great if someone updated this as the content of this playlist has ironically become somewhat of a joke.

• This playlist is way out of date. They make jokes about MySpace. It would be great if someone updated this as the content of this playlist has ironically become somewhat of a joke. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mindfunk - Dropped

One of the greatest albums to come out of all of seattle/grunge rock times was the album "Dropped" by Mindfunk. The very few that bought this commercial failure know how much it is an artistic success and I'm sure they'd all agree this is an album th...

• One of the greatest albums to come out of all of seattle/grunge rock times was the album "Dropped" by Mindfunk.  The very few that bought this commercial failure know how much it is an artistic ...
  • Carex_limosa
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tool and Zwan

Just wondering if we'll ever see Tool or Zwan make an appearance on Spotify. Been waiting for those albums for years. any info would be great cheers!

• Casual Listener
  • Just wondering if we'll ever see Tool or Zwan make an appearance on Spotify. Been waiting for those albums for years.   any info would be great   cheers!
  • thegrimmdude
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Alternative
    alternative rock
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How do I get more videos?

I've seen videos on the Spotify app for my iPhone before but I can't really find it on my desktop app. Is there a place for videos there?

• Casual Listener
  •  I've seen videos on the Spotify app for my iPhone before but I can't really find it on my desktop app. Is there a place for videos there?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does emailing spotify about wrong info on albums even do anything?

I've come across several albums on Spotify with the wrong info on them, so I've sent spotify emails about them. However, I noticed that the mistake remains on Spotify. Just wondering if emailing them really does anything because it bugs me a little t...

• Regular
  •  I've come across several albums on Spotify with the wrong info on them, so I've sent spotify emails about them. However, I noticed that the mistake remains on Spotify. Just wondering if em...
  • deathdestruct
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add more albums + Mixtapes?

Spotify should really work on older and newer albums/mixtapes of some artists that have been left out such as Culdesac by Childish Gambino or Acidrap by Chance The Rapper. also you should check out this Artist

• Regular
  • Spotify should really work on older and newer albums/mixtapes of some artists that have been left out such as Culdesac by Childish Gambino or Acidrap by Chance The Rapper. also you should check out t...
  • DefThugg
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Rap
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! With You - Fetty Wap

why this song has been deleted from spotify? i liked it so much

• why this song has been deleted from spotify? i liked it so much
  • crematedman