Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

New Gfriend New Album released

As title, there are several songs i would like to play on Spotify, please help add the album to the list, thanks

• Visitor
  • As title, there are several songs i would like to play on Spotify, please help add the album to the list, thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Asian
    K-pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add this albums

Please add: Surinam Funk Force - Various ArtistsA Treat of New Beat - The Rousers (The Dutch band not the U.S.A band)

• Regular
  • Please add:   Surinam Funk Force - Various Artists A Treat of New Beat - The Rousers (The Dutch band not the U.S.A band)
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Funk
    Punk
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Drapht-falling

The song falling by drapht need to be added to spotify

• The song falling by drapht need to be added to spotify
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Hip Hop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music add request

If you could add Joey Bada$$'s song Survival Tactics on Spotify, i believe it was on there. Really like the song at the moment again and would like it on Spotify

•  If you could add Joey Bada$$'s song Survival Tactics on Spotify, i believe it was on there.   Really like the song at the moment again and would like it on Spotify 🙂
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dej loaf goals

This needs to be added pronto

• This needs to be added pronto
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Could you add these songs please ?

Steve Aoki & Deorro - Be YourselfJoachim Garraud - MaximusKSHMR - The Spook They're famous DJs so I think they should be on Spotify and a lot of people would be glad.Thank you.

• Steve Aoki & Deorro - Be Yourself Joachim Garraud - Maximus KSHMR - The Spook   They're famous DJs so I think they should be on Spotify and a lot of people would be glad. Thank you.
  • iamleek
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sawyer Fredericks

Hi,Been looking for Sawyer Fredericks music/song from when he appeared on the Voice in 2015. If you search for it on Google it links to Spotify and the playlist from the tv show, but searching on Spotify I cannot find it nor play the songs. Any ideas...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Been looking for Sawyer Fredericks music/song from when he appeared on the Voice in 2015. If you search for it on Google it links to Spotify and the playlist from the tv show, but searching on S...
  • charwebs
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

offline modus on pc

Help me plz I don't get my computer on offline modus I alrijd downloaded the songs but i want to be offline beacuse my frieds are alreay online and 2 people online isn't possible

• Help me plz I don't get my computer on offline modus I alrijd downloaded the songs but i want to be offline beacuse my frieds are alreay online and 2 people online isn't possible  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

what's the problem ?

I just tried to post under the "Stolen Song" Thread it keeps not posting telling me errors are "highlighted" There are no "highlighted errors"

• Music Fan
  •     I just tried to post under the "Stolen Song" Thread   it keeps not posting telling me errors are "highlighted"   There are no "highlighted errors"
  • mp3artists
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Action Bronson

Why is only a limited amount of Action Bronson's albums available? Where is his best album Dr. Lecter ?

• Why is only a limited amount of  Action Bronson's albums available? Where is his best album Dr. Lecter ?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

they took off a really good album

spotify recently took off one of my favourite albums off spotify and i would really like it if they put it back on. the album was str8of the streets of muthaphukkin compton by eazy e. it has a lot of great hits and is definetly one of his best albums

• spotify recently took off one of my favourite albums off spotify and i would really like it if they put it back on. the album was str8of the streets of muthaphukkin compton by eazy e. it has a lot of...
  • Blahsheep
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Hip-hop
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

I can't play this album

Hey there , i have a problem which u can see on this screenshot , and my reason is why ? This artist (Joey badass) has 2 albums on spotify which are available, so why his first album 1999 is unavailable.. i don't understand that. could you help me?

• Hey there , i have a problem which u can see on this screenshot , and my reason is why ? This artist (Joey badass) has 2 albums on spotify which are available, so why his first album 1999 is unavaila...
  • mrgsteele
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More songs for "Beat down your morning"

Hey Spotify, I would like for more songs to be added to the "Beat down your morning" playlist. Like "Mettalica - Hardwired", "Mettalica - Some kind of Monster", "Linkin Park - Points of Authority", "Disturbed - The Vengeful One", "Maroon 5 - Animals ...

• Hey Spotify,   I would like for more songs to be added to the "Beat down your morning" playlist. Like "Mettalica - Hardwired", "Mettalica - Some kind of Monster", "Linkin Park - Points of Auth...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Planet Hemp - Brazilian Group

Hi! There is a brazilian group called Planet Hemp. Spotify group page: https://play.spotify.com/artist/3nasa4yabzvUeb6DzejDYU Some albums: 1995 - https://play.spotify.com/album/3Qz1HZOIm0yoFT8SZIIT0b2001 - https://play.spotify.com/album/6KcXdTMWQXEpf...

• Hi!   There is a brazilian group called Planet Hemp.   Spotify group page: https://play.spotify.com/artist/3nasa4yabzvUeb6DzejDYU   Some albums:   1995 - https:/...
  • 22vijtue7sjkzg4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Help please to find a song

Hello, I heard an awesome song on some add, and I just cant find it, can you help me ? Woman is singing it and her name should be Leny or Lenny or something like that and from song I caught only " .... runaway " Please help me.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I heard an awesome song on some add, and I just cant find it, can you help me ? Woman is singing it and her name should be Leny or Lenny or something like that and from song I caught only " .....
  • nadezda
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Some albums missing, other's are there

Well i just started trying Spotify, as apple music is too buggy on android, so far almost every bit of music i want is there, makes me pretty happy, great first impression. Though there are two albums missing from a band i love. Band, AvatarAlbums, B...

• Casual Listener
  • Well i just started trying Spotify, as apple music is too buggy on android, so far almost every bit of music i want is there, makes me pretty happy, great first impression. Though there are two album...
  • ianlib
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong track netsky

Netsky's album netsky is bugged. the song escpae plays the song porcelain. porcelain plays pirate bay and so on. You should prob fix this since there are almost 1mil montly listeners who could get very mad, k thanks

• Netsky's album netsky is bugged. the song escpae plays the song porcelain. porcelain plays pirate bay and so on.  You should prob fix this since there are almost 1mil montly listeners who could...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Album order of play
    Netsky
    wrong track
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Verizon Ad

Hey all! There's an ad that's been playing for the past few days with an EXTREMELY catchy latino song that sounds kind of like Enrique Iglesias' 'Bailando,' and I've been trying to find it ever since I first heard it. It's in Verizon's "Bienvenido a ...

• Regular
  • Hey all!   There's an ad that's been playing for the past few days with an EXTREMELY catchy latino song that sounds kind of like Enrique Iglesias' 'Bailando,' and I've been trying to find it e...
  • mthakurta
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Help
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

Please help ID downtempo track

I think it was on the ESM Spotify playlist but I just spent 30 minutes scrubbing the tracks and can't find it. It has a baseline that sounds like the first bar or two of Lalo's symphonie epagnole.See here:https://youtu.be/cw20rHFqaPQAny help apprecia...

• Casual Listener
  • I think it was on the ESM Spotify playlist but I just spent 30 minutes scrubbing the tracks and can't find it. It has a baseline that sounds like the first bar or two of Lalo's symphonie epagnole. ...
  • Sosaysjoelim
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes