Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

Burn by tiesto available offline?

Hello the title says it all, can Burn by Tiësto be downloaded for offline listening?Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello the title says it all, can Burn by Tiësto be downloaded for offline listening? Thanks!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost album.

I just recognized that Big L's album "The Big Picture" from 1998 dissapeared from his profile. Weird since it was there a couple of days ago. Will it be available again?

• I just recognized that Big L's album "The Big Picture" from 1998 dissapeared from his profile. Weird since it was there a couple of days ago. Will it be available again?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play 10 times a song means giving 10 times money to the artist?

as per object.is that correct? if I want to support an artist and I play the song 10 times does he get 10 time his royaly?

• as per object. is that correct? if I want to support an artist and I play the song 10 times does he get 10 time his royaly?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pls Add Back Nightcore Albums in Spotify

I use spotify when im playing game and i like nightcore musics plss add back nightcore albums

• I use spotify when im playing game and i like nightcore musics plss add back nightcore albums
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

BON IVER ?

A lot of Bon iver's singles have disappeared. This means I can no longer listen to my favourite B tracks that are not on the albums. Can Spotify let me know why these have been taken off spotify and hopefully restore them?

• A lot of Bon iver's singles have disappeared. This means I can no longer listen to my favourite B tracks that are not on the albums. Can Spotify let me know why these have been taken off spotify and ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

music disapearing

Neil young is gone off my playlist! WHY???

• Neil young is gone off my playlist! WHY???
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Viral 50 and Global 50

Is it intentional not to have South Korea represented? Considering the amount of music they produce and the global reach of Kpop shouldn't they be on the list?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it intentional not to have South Korea represented? Considering the amount of music they produce and the global reach of Kpop shouldn't they be on the list?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Global 50
    Korea
    Viral 50
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

The unavailable song

Hello everyone, spotify admins, anyone who sees this post. I'm from Hungary and I'm a huge Bob Dylan fan. Luckily, his whole discograpy is available for the hungarian users, that's why i think the lincense should be okay, but there is 1 song unavaila...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, spotify admins, anyone who sees this post. I'm from Hungary and I'm a huge Bob Dylan fan. Luckily, his whole discograpy is available for the hungarian users, that's why i think the li...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you request new music

I want to download ed sheeran - make it rain. I can't find it anywhere on spotify but it's track 6 on volume 4 of sons of anarchy album which can be downloaded from iTunes. How do I request that it gets added to spotify?

• I want to download ed sheeran - make it rain. I can't find it anywhere on spotify but it's track 6 on volume 4 of sons of anarchy album which can be downloaded from iTunes. How do I request that it g...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New releases not available after one week (Spock's Beard / Arabs in Aspic)

Hi,ich listened to the 2015 relase of Spock's Beard, made also offline available. Since last week the Playlist is empty even though the filter says these are still offline available. Same with Arabs in Aspic. Did you remove these albums?

• Hi, ich listened to the 2015 relase of Spock's Beard, made also offline available. Since last week the Playlist is empty even though the filter says these are still offline available. Same with Arab...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Music] THE GAME - THE NEW SINGLE ''EL CHAPO''

When do you upload The Game's new single from The Documentary 2 ''El Chapo'' featuring Skrillex?

• Casual Listener
  • When do you upload The Game's new single from The Documentary 2 ''El Chapo'' featuring Skrillex?
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Music
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Content disappearing

Beginning to notice some of the artists I like are either disappearing, or reducing the size of their Spotify footprint. Blue Stahli now has fewer songs available.I Will Never Be the Same Again, pretty much gone (both of these guys on the FiXT label)...

• Casual Listener
  • ...omebody mind explaining what's happening?   It's not a Play List issue, this is me Searching by artist for content I once was able to listen to.
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song is silent

Artist: KrewellaSong: AliveAlbum: Get Wet This song plays, but is completely silent.

• Artist:     Krewella Song:    Alive Album:  Get Wet   This song plays, but is completely silent.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your music - empty

Hello, today i found that all my songs in Your music are gone. The oldest one is added 7 days ago.All albums that I've been saving since I am using Spotify (a year and a half) are not "saved" anymore. Suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, today i found that all my songs in Your music are gone. The oldest one is added 7 days ago. All albums that I've been saving since I am using Spotify (a year and a half) are not "saved" anymo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlist. Not created by myself. General

Hello community, I have a problem: I lost a playlist.By reason I dont remember the correct or slightly right title i am not able to find it again. It wasn't created by myself, though it is no technical "I deleted it or installed my spotify new"-Probl...

• Hello community,   I have a problem: I lost a playlist. By reason I dont remember the correct or slightly right title i am not able to find it again. It wasn't created by myself, though it is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Same audio file plays different volume/quality on different albums

Hi All I'm posting here, as I've not had a reply from my emails.I'm an artist on Spotify: my artist name is jh. I recently had an album released called 'Morning Sun'. There's a track on it called 'In Ascension'. It's identical on its parent album "Tr...

• Hi All   I'm posting here, as I've not had a reply from my emails. I'm an artist on Spotify: my artist name is jh. I recently had an album released called 'Morning Sun'. There's a track on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    confused
    Music
    quality sync
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

5FDP new album "Got Your Six" isn't on Spotify

Was just wondering why the album wasn't on Spotify yet? I got the notification saying it was available on Spotify but clearly it is not. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Was just wondering why the album wasn't on Spotify yet? I got the notification saying it was available on Spotify but clearly it is not. Thanks.
  • Macatron
  • Roadie
  • 147 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 147 replies
  • 13 likes

To restore a playlist content (of other author)

Hi everybody! I'm following th playlist "Epical Classic" by Spotify. Yesterday all the song in the playlist has been changed by the author (spotify).Is it possible to se the content of the previous playlist? (just the name of the songs if it not poss...

• Hi everybody!  I'm following th playlist "Epical Classic" by Spotify. Yesterday all the song in the playlist has been changed by the author (spotify). Is it possible to se the content of the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes