Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Releases under singles vs. appears on

Hey there - just had a question on releases on an artist's page. Hoping to better understand what releases go under an artist's singles page versus their appears on right at the bottom. Just noticed the discrepencies when listening to two artists rec...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there - just had a question on releases on an artist's page. Hoping to better understand what releases go under an artist's singles page versus their appears on right at the bottom. Just not...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Split Endz.

I dont know if anyone from Spotify will read this but anyway....... In the Aussie Rock Classics playlist, you have Split endz, Which are a kiwi band born and raised and living in NZ, NOT AUSTRALIA. Cheers.

• I dont know if anyone from Spotify will read this but anyway.......     In the Aussie Rock Classics playlist, you have Split endz, Which are a kiwi band born and raised and living in NZ, ...
  • dikkepim
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

School of Seven Bells / wrong audio files

The tracks “Signals” and “Confusion” on the album SVIIB by School of Seven Bells are mixed up — right song title, wrong sound file. Please have a look. Better yet, take a listen. School of Seven Bells / Signalsspotify:track:5bLa0C6PUv6aFqYY8pV529 Sch...

• Roadie
  • The tracks “Signals” and “Confusion” on the album SVIIB by School of Seven Bells are mixed up — right song title, wrong sound file.   Please have a look. Better yet, take a listen.   Sc...
  • vlimao
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bird in the trap sing mcknight travis scott

Hi i would like to know when will be the new album of travis scott bird in the trap sing mcknight released on spotify

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i would like to know when will be the new album of travis scott bird in the trap sing mcknight released on spotify
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding music and groups

Not really sure if this goes under this board or not... But can you please add more KPop groups like Got7 to Spotify? Many people that I know are disappointed that they aren't. Also, I have noticed that you don't add all albums from artists. Like for...

• Not really sure if this goes under this board or not... But can you please add more KPop groups like Got7 to Spotify? Many people that I know are disappointed that they aren't. Also, I have noticed t...
  • Hailstate15
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline and Online streaming?

I listen to Spotify offline while driving to save my data. I know it updates my streams once I reconnect to the internet. One time however, I left my account signed in at home which my sister used. She was listening to a different playlist. As I got ...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to Spotify offline while driving to save my data. I know it updates my streams once I reconnect to the internet. One time however, I left my account signed in at home which my sister used. S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

100 greatest Artist

Hello!Does anyone have a list of the top 100 artists of all time:- Guitarists- Violinists- Harmonica Player- Player Guitar Thank you for Attention

• Hello! Does anyone have a list of the top 100 artists of all time: - Guitarists - Violinists - Harmonica Player - Player Guitar   Thank you for Attention
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • greatest artist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WIZ KHALIFA'S CABIN FEVER ALBUM IS MISSING

Dear spotify / spotify community, We are dealing with a major crisis here. So I was reminiscing on Wiz Khalifa, come to find out that his cabin fever album nor any songs pertaining to / including cabin fever are on spotify. Im just so confused on why...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear spotify / spotify community,        We are dealing with a major crisis here. So I was reminiscing on Wiz Khalifa, come to find out that his cabin fever album nor any songs p...
  • ChristianReject
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • album
    Hip Hop
    music
    Rap
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I can`t found my music spotify. Help!!

Hi. I am try to find my favorite song in spotify. But ı can`t find please add this song. İt`s my life https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgiK07Py9M

• Hi. I am try to find my favorite song in spotify. But ı can`t find please add this song. İt`s my life 🙂 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgiK07Py9M  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Spotify isn't working very well...

Three days ago I stopped being Premium and I came back to the free option after 3 months. Now I see that Spotify isn't working as good as before: the covers aren't loading at the same time as the songs,the adverts get stopped and don't let me play th...

• Roadie
  • Three days ago I stopped being Premium and I came back to the free option after 3 months. Now I see that Spotify isn't working as good as before: the covers aren't loading at the same time as the son...
  • nerdsquirrel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renaissance 1969 Klassikrock

Hey,I have just tried to find the group but wasn't successful.See wikipedia for more information about this nice grouphttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_(band)Perhaps it could be added.Bye!

• Hey, I have just tried to find the group but wasn't successful. See wikipedia for more information about this nice group https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_(band) Perhaps it could be added...
  • Lustlos
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jeremy Soule soundtrack missing

You have SOME of the work by Jeremy Soule... but one of his best works (imo) is completely missing. He composed and conducted the entire orchestral soundtrack to Cavedog Entertainments' "Total Annihilation" back in the 90s. One of my favorite game so...

• Casual Listener
  • You have SOME of the work by Jeremy Soule... but one of his best works (imo) is completely missing. He composed and conducted the entire orchestral soundtrack to Cavedog Entertainments' "Total Annihi...
  • Lordwoot
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Music add request

Hi, is there anyway u guys can add "song of the deep" soundtrack on Spotify. It's so beautiful and peaceful to listening. Thank u

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, is there anyway u guys can add "song of the deep" soundtrack on Spotify. It's so beautiful and peaceful to listening. Thank u
  • Naraauds
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

So my sister who lives in Germany bought the family plan premium version with her boyfriend, they want to invite me, but I live in another country, Estonia. Is it possible for me to join them through my facebook account or do I have to make a new one...

• So my sister who lives in Germany bought the family plan premium version with her boyfriend, they want to invite me, but I live in another country, Estonia. Is it possible for me to join them through...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Looking for a song; Acoustic cover of Here (In Your Arms)

I had this song a few weeks ago but for some reason spotify removed it from my library and took it off spotify entirely. I want to find this song somewhere else but I can't remember the artist name I just remember it was an accoustic cover and had ju...

• I had this song a few weeks ago but for some reason spotify removed it from my library and took it off spotify entirely.  I want to find this song somewhere else but I can't remember the artist ...
  • tsolis18
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What was the playlist?

It was one of spotifys "discover" lists. On the picture for it it was a girl laying on a motorcycle. I think the list was called chillax... but I'm not sure. It was filled with songs like the intro for Sons of Anarchy.But now I can't find it! Help me...

• Casual Listener
  • It was one of spotifys "discover" lists. On the picture for it it was a girl laying on a motorcycle. I think the list was called chillax... but I'm not sure. It was filled with songs like the intro f...
  • Åskfågel
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NFL Playlist

Spotify, Please put the playlist that the NFL players come up with online to listen to...

• Spotify,   Please put the playlist that the NFL players come up with online to listen to... 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I saw an ad but didn't click on it fast enough so I don't know what song it was.

What's the spotify ad with the guy playing an air piano (like air guitar but with a piano) on the hood of a car?

• Casual Listener
  • What's the spotify ad with the guy playing an air piano (like air guitar but with a piano) on the hood of a car?
  • tsolis18
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request

There's 1 song called I lost myself from holmes.. I'll really like on my spotify playlists... if u could make it happens I'll be forever grateful.....

• There's 1 song called I lost myself from holmes.. I'll really like on my spotify playlists... if u could make it happens I'll be forever grateful.....
  • EnergyPudding
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly Picture When Signed Up Via Facebook

Hey there! I love the Discover Weekly playlist and up until about 6 months ago it always stayed updated with my current Facebook profile picture. However, in June me and my (now ex) fiance parted ways. It is now September and my profile picture STILL...

• Regular
  • Hey there!  I love the Discover Weekly playlist and up until about 6 months ago it always stayed updated with my current Facebook profile picture.  However, in June me and my (now ex) fianc...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes